Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

‘I Started Writing Professionally At 18’ - Orikinla Osinachi - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / ‘I Started Writing Professionally At 18’ - Orikinla Osinachi (1032 Views)

Top 10 Topics On Orikinla's Kisses 'n' Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Started Writing Professionally At 18’ - Orikinla Osinachi by nollywood20: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Read the exclusive THIS DAY newspaper full page interview on one of the most popular contemporary Nigerian writers and author of over five books Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi by Bisi Daniels, Nigeria's leading and most prolific adventure novelist and former Chairman of the Editorial Board of THIS DAY newspapers in Nigeria.

Read the full interview on
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-i-started-writing-professionally-at-18-/132196/

The famous bestselling author of Exodus, An ARKANE Thriller (Book 3), Prophecy. An ARKANE thriller. (Book 2), Pentecost. An ARKANE Thriller (Book 1) and other books, Joanna Penn will host Orikinla next spring as a guest writer on http://www.thecreativepenn.com/;

About J.F.Penn - Ancient Mystery, Modern Thrill

If you like James Rollins, Steve Berry, Dan Brown, Kate Mosse or Scott Mariani, you'll love J.F.Penn...

Oxford educated, British born J.F.Penn has traveled the world in her study of religion and psychology. She brings these obsessions as well as a love for action and adventure to her writing.

Her fast-paced ARKANE thrillers weave together historical artifacts, secret societies, global locations, violence, a kick-ass protagonist and a hint of the supernatural.

(1) (Reply)

Hope / Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids / Christrian Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.