Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

She Said "Woo Me Again" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "Woo Me Again" (2200 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said "Woo Me Again" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
My girl frd want me to seek her love again. though she played hard to get,but she has just confessed that she cherished those moment that i was wooing or seeking to gain her love.
Its quite funny because, i can't pretend as if i don't know her before and start all the toasting levels again.
I'm in a confused state of mind, Pls help.

1 Like

Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by dopeJemi: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
don't be a kid jhoor

What's der 2 be confused about

Is it not 4 Fun, do d damn thing and av fun, I don't see d reason y u seeking 4 help
undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Guseh: My girl frd want me to seek her love again. though she played hard to get,but she has just confessed that she cherished those moment that i was wooing or seeking to gain her love.
Its quite funny because, i can't pretend as if i don't know her before and start all the toasting levels again.
I'm in a confused state of mind, Pls help.

She's getting bored, it's time you introduced new things like spanking her butt while shouting "who's you daddy biatch!" cool.

1 Like

Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by tpia5: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2012

why not.

sebi una dey idle.
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by dmcdad: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2012
tpia@:

why not.

sebi una dey idle.

lol
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by dmcdad: 5:41am On Dec 21, 2012
Guy you dey dull by the moment oooo. Like someone said, introduce new things in the relationship and keep the fire burning. The reason she asked you to woo her again was that, while wooing her, you came up with some kinda strategic plans to help you bring down her shoulders. The thing is, you need to come up with such plans every now-and-then in order to keep them down forever.

Bring up new things to reignite the passion.

1 Like

Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Mynd44: 5:47am On Dec 21, 2012
^^
Read that OP. My advice is similar
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Sapphire86(f): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2012
@ op na wa 4 u o!!!
Ur girl loves u die bt feels d relationship is bcumin a routine activity. If it were sum oda girls dey wld b cheating on u by now!! If only d knew hw fun it would b 4 u both @ d end of d day,u wld ve started by now.
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by ITbomb(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2012
U may not be able to pretend u don't know her and woo her back but one thing sure do work.
Once in a blue moon, create a scene, quarrel and stay apart. Then plan to woo her back.
Here a paradox about relationship. The thing dey sweeter after a makeup.

1 Like

Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by drnoel: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2012
Richfella:

She's getting bored, it's time you introduced new things like spanking her butt while shouting "who's you daddy biatch!" cool.
U watch too much po.rnography
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2012
Yes she is getting bored. You really have to introduce new things. Bring competition into d relationship, like, try a relationship with another babe; this she would love. It will wake her up with anger and a lot of excitement then at the same time, you would acquire the skills to woo her again as you would need to try to restore the relationship. The danger in this is that u may not want her anymore after a relationship with another since u might have discovred that nothing is ffking special about her afterall.

1 Like

Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Dyt(f): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Its nt necessarily boredom
More ways 2 spice up d relationship
Trust me, its fun
I once told my bf 2 do dat
And blv u me ehn, I neva chop am as much as I chop am dose 2weeks

1 Like

Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by xynerise: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2012
Kids undecided
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Dyt(f): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Yes
We are kids wen we are so in-love
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by xynerise: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: Yes
We are antelopes wen we are so in-love
Thats more like it cool
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Awwww
Na so ur own love dey do u?
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by xynerise: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: Awwww
Na so ur own love dey do u?

Nope cool
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by freecocoa(f): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2012
That your girlfriend doesn't know what her problem is.

Mstcheew.
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^
It can be fun sometimes you know
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by olumaxi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
dmcdad: Guy you dey dull by the moment oooo. Like someone said, introduce new things in the relationship and keep the fire burning. The reason she asked you to woo her again was that, while wooing her, you came up with some kinda strategic plans to help you bring down her shoulders. The thing is, you need to come up with such plans every now-and-then in order to keep them down forever.

Bring up new things to reignite the passion.
end of discusion...besides,i lov ur gal 4 telln u dis..som oda gals wuld av found alternatives..soji ursef my guy..
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by dmcdad: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
olumaxi: end of discusion...besides,i lov ur gal 4 telln u dis..som oda gals wuld av found alternatives..soji ursef my guy..

Gbam!!!
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
It can be fun sometimes you know
Fun as in? please explain.
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Fun as in? please explain.
She just wants him to flatter her with words all over again. Nothing more
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by chikeorji123(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Woo Me Again? what for? what happened to the first attempt?.Well OP.. you can only make that move if you throughly love her otherwise it's does't worth it.
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by benbrains(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

... And U̶̲̥̅̊ think it s Worth it?

+

Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ any future implication in the relationship?
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by P4VS20: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
all she is saying is u re getting stiff, flex up!. when u were chasing her, any corner she turn, u self go bend. now we u don catch am, u no wan bend again, mhen flex up sharp or else another bobo might just introduce her to a new game you aint part of.
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Abeg excuse me make I laugh small. grin grin grin

So just words is what she needs to hear again? How about her doing something to spice up the relationship if she's bored? I wonder why most ladies think it is the man's sole responsibility to keep a relationship going.

Mstcheew again.

1 Like

Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by P4VS20: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg excuse me make I laugh small. grin grin grin

So just words is what she needs to hear again? How about her doing something to spice up the relationship if she's bored? I wonder why most ladies think it is the man's sole responsibility to keep a relationship going.

Mstcheew again.

gbam! where can i find u?
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by freecocoa(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
P4VS20:

gbam! where can i find u?
In my husband's house.
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by P4VS20: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: In my husband's house.

correct!, whats the address?!
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by freecocoa(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
P4VS20:

correct!, whats the address?!
funny you grin.
Re: She Said "Woo Me Again" by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Woo gini again? undecided

U sure d babe dey ok? Dats a childish way of attention seeking IMO. Woo ko wooze ni! Msteww... Oshisko!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's See How Well You Trust Your Girl / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.