Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? (1436 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by lovelyS(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2006
I wonder why most african Guys and ladies are so desperate to travel out of the country to USA and Europe and what a view, So will you do anything under the sun to travel out of your present country ?
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by hotangel2(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2006
Most people will.
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by beyunce(f): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
wats wrong wit my current country.
noting
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by Hotstepper(f): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2006
if i get a job is Nigeria which I really want
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2006
such is life U knw!!!
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by OldGlory1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2006
This is my final destination. I have been situated and will not be travelling out to anywhere else. Will visit places, but love my present country.
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by Hotstepper(f): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2006
U KNOW SUCH IS LIFE IS A NOVEL.

@ OLD GLORY, GOOD 4 U shocked

CANADA WILL ALWAYZ BE MA HOME AND NATIVE LAND NOMATTER WHERE I END UP cool
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by kimba(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2006
Nigeria is Home, HongKong-Beijing is Home,

I can have dates with other countries!!! grin grin grin
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by eveseh(f): 5:11pm On May 08, 2006
am happy where i am,but for me i have to travel out of my contry becos
my contry have a war,so i have to travel out of there,but i stay love it
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by raphy(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2006
hi y'all,
i h8 my current country i 'll do anytin 2 get out of here even 2 slave 4 5yrs i ll do cry cry
d life we r living here is not easy at all cry cry no water, no free electricity, no good road
cant live here no more cry obj is eating our money cry ppl r suffring all day i cant waite 4
paradise 2 happn here i must get outa here as my leg can carry me cry embarassed sad angry
Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by DaHitler(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2006
OBJ isn't eating your money. You should do some research on how a federal system of government works.

As for me, I am ok with where I am now, but I will still like to return back home in a decade to open up a couple of businesses.

Being rich in Nigeria is definately better than being a middle/working class in America.

1 Like

Re: Will You Do Anything To Travel Out Of Your Present Country? by Eastcoast(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2006
i love to travel but i don't think i would do crazy thngs just to travel somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading / First-time Traveller To The U.A.E. / Why Planes Fly So High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.