Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Stop Job Hunting! Sharpen Your Skills !add Value - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Job Hunting! Sharpen Your Skills !add Value (482 Views)

After A Long Day Of Job Hunting / My Funny Job Hunting Experience / What I Learnt From My Two Months Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Job Hunting! Sharpen Your Skills !add Value by kaizens: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Stop Job Hunting! Sharpen your Skills !Add Value
Quick Knowledge Audit: what do you know that people should pay to learn?
Quick Skills Audit: What Skills do you have that organizations should pay for?
What gets you the job is your knowledge and skills.
Take some minutes out to think through this two questions, will help you focus on your focus and get your priorities right.
Increase your skills and knowledge today and become more competitive in the market place.
“There are jobs in Nigeria, but we lack graduates with the required knowledge and skills, infact some know and they cannot apply, a real sad story, more trouble in the future, the youths hate learning”
Ajibola Bamidele,PMI-PMP, PMI-RMP
Senior Partner at Tycoons Project.
For workplace coaching and intern opportunities in various industry contact ajibola@tycoonsgroup.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Young Graduates!!! / Urgently Looking For 5 Key Leaders / Prime Job Vacancies For Bus.developers/marketers/sales Executivs/accountants Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.