Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? (7678 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by wazobia55: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
grin grin ;DNiva again, den she pours me soup, tear my dresses, destroys my shoes, broke my sim card cos she is angree .my broda e no esi ooo, but who no go no go no lolz
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by DukeNija(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin grin

looking at her profile pic, i guess i know whats wrong with her
shes FAAAAAT!!! grin grin grin

190 you are an e-diot.
Grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by GoodNigerian: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
lrguru: Yes i can. If its just temper then she's a SAINT and less of a problem to me. Tempers could be checked y'all know! And even if it gets harder, i could just take a stroll until she cools down. So for me, its a YES
I have dated before. when I wanted to leave to stroll she held me back & locked the door.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Good Nigerian:
I have dated before. when I wanted to leave to stroll she held me back & locked the door.

then u stay indoors and relax somewhere
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by kpolli(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Is this a valid question
We all do this

All girls are bad tempered
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Meegadough: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thanks guys
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
I can not. I am not ready to be begging a girl even in the slightest thing I do wrong.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Kuljoe(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yes, bt y wil i ? Wen i intend to live long.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Malubi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Just manage if she can control to sum certain level
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by ipromise: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
I hv been trying for long to help her almost a year and half now. But to be candid things hv started
Falling apart..i cannot hold ïŧ anymore..
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by REXREGIS: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
yuzedo: I can nyash d evil spirit out of her body... angry undecided
OK
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by mioracle: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]I truely laugh at you guys.
If you love the girl, take her and control her. If she truely loves you and is coming for you, tell her straight away that you don't like her temperament. She'll understand, and if she truely loves you, she'll change or ,maybe, put it under control.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by DollyParton1(f): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
lrguru:

dolly baby, pls dont get all freaked out, its going to mess up ur make-up...

smiley smiley smiley smiley
thanks
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by simdam500(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
I cant o, irrespective of how she is. Even if ma pastor say God told him she's ma wife. NEVA. Let Almighty God tell me himself. D scripture say "ask it shall be given unto u"
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by MissOpe(f): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: As for me, a Bad Temper is a complete turn off. One thing I know is that people can change. If you really care for her, show her you care. Not revealing totally how you feel. Then let her know that her bad temper really worries you.

You will be surprised when she starts making efforts to change.

IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR HER, YOU WILL WANT THE BEST FOR HER. wink

An example of wat my man did to me......
Dats a real Man....*lips sealed*

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by aydriano(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
No way i cant.if ur hot temperd lyk ha.e go b lyk adding fuel 2 fire.boom xplosn.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by naiko: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
well i won't advise to unless you have plenty of patience.i dated one before(ssweet girl,pretty,active,homely,respectful)but her was her undoing.one minute she might be very happy for 23hrs and the next hour she goes banana and hot but the only dat worked for me was patience

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by 190theclown: 12:58am On Dec 21, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

And if you morbidly obese 190 can call someone fat, then the world is surely ending tomorrow.

You must still be stuck in elementary school where u taunt people with their weight.

kiss me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by stantob(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2012
Take her into the room and bleep out that hot temper out of. Bleep her on till she use cry cry cry kiss her mouth to confess that she's been delivered of the hot temper. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by imotondo(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=thegoodjoehunt]As for me, a Bad Temper is a complete turn off. One thing I know is that people can change. If you really care for her, show her you care. Not revealing totally how you feel. Then let her know that her bad temper really worries you.

You will be surprised when she starts making efforts to change.

IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR HER, YOU WILL WANT THE BEST FOR HER. wink
[/quote

she may start pretending.the fact is that u cant change ppl,only God does.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by adim2(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
For ♍ƺ i still maintain that i will not advice anybody to go into a relationship with hot tempered person. Imagine τ̲̅ђe temper that such individual has had for S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ many years aπϑ Ɣøû expect ♍ƺ to believe that i will use τ̲̅ђe space of months to change that. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear love fade with time aπϑ temper is one ingredient that spoils love easily. Imagine τ̲̅ђe shouting, fighting, insults, anger, frustration, accusation, lies, stress an individual will go through. Men for ♍ƺ bad temper is a big turn off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Please Tell Me What's Going On In This Pictures(X-Rays)? / Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner / Cousins Caught Having Sex, Paraded Nude In Edo Community (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.