Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters (23296 Views)

Photo(funny): / Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Raymondeji(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Dear Obama, I'd like to marry that girl, the one to right. She's beautiful, and I've fallen in love with her. Thank you. Lol
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Him no go live him life cos of d dotas? Would they have prefferred he sings n dance like JB?. Am sure one of d Obama dotas go get huge crush on Beiber or Jaden Smith.
Obama i expected u 2 be tokin abt d moon-walk sha.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by AfricanAmerican: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Raymondeji: Dear Obama, I'd like to marry that girl, the one to right. She's beautiful, and I've fallen in love with her. Thank you. Lol

NO NO BOO! LOL not you kind of tee.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
wey the video, would like to watch it
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Regiblinkz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
dasparrow:

Boy oh boy! The girls are growing! I can see they will be tall like their mom and dad. Cute family I must say. If Obama were a Nigerian bred man, he won't be looking happy and content with his 2 beautiful daughters right about now. He will rather be sticking his d!ck in every Vjay all in the name that he is looking for who will birth him a son. Obama should thank God he is not Nigerian/African.
. Must you equate everything to nigeria..if that's what ur dad did its ok but speak for yourself only..wtf

1 Like

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
montero4relo: I think i need 2 approach Obama 4 one of her daughter's hand in relationship...but i don't wana join Illuminati aahh Sobbing
illuminati is only in your head.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by simdam500(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
A way to gain ma trust Mtchewww, it...impossible joor
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by dejijohns(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Genuine gists: London, Dec 20 (ANI): President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY's 'Gangnam Style', much to his daughters' embarrassment.

In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper's infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.

"They're cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that," he said.

Even his wife admits it is "a little embarrassing" when he attempts to do the routine. (ANI)

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-does-gangnam-style-dance-around-white-house-072149952.html

choiii, see fyn gals... Flyin 2 America to grit ma inlaw (Obama) wit helicopter filled wit yams. I must flenjoy dix xmas there...
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by dejijohns(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: Michelle Obama dancing Atilogwu

Na Okija juju madt paz 4nairaland oo. Chai I don die wit laauuuffff..... Mr. Moderator abeg ban dix man(Okija_juju) e don mak me lauf brk plate.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by StateOfMind: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
Koolking:

Okija_juju, I wish I knew you in person. The e-you is a beautiful sight to behold. You always crack me up with your 'animated opinions'.

Thumbs up dude.

I swear this is the funniest so far..

I'm not feeling too fine, but this post of his got me shedding tears..too hilarious

Still Laughing out loud. Thumbs up
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by ejikeND(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
wonderful family
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: Michelle Obama dancing Atilogwu

my belle de turn me......*hihihihihihihihi--hahahahahahahahahahahaaa*
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by cap28: 3:31am On Dec 26, 2012
dasparrow:

No be only Michelle Obama. Na Hilary Clinton, lol

you are a complete nutter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry da sparrow this is directed at that nutter they call okija juju

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Kids / what Animal Climbs A Mountain With Four Legs And Comes Back Down With Three Legs / Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.