Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (54013 Views)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters / How To Annoy An Arsenal Fan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by WesleyanA(f): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2006
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. In the grocery store, try to stick as many melons down yer pants as you can and then start dancing
4. Say everything backwards.
5. Run into walls.
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!"
8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder.
9. Everytime they say your name jump up and down rub yer stomach and pat your head.
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!!!"
11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a retard!"
12. Talk to a pen.
13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.
14. Try and climb the wall.
15. In public yell "NO MOM I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!!"
16. Stick cherrys on yer nose and run around acting like a clown.
17. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say "Oh...I get it!"
18. Eat your hair.
19. Hold their hand and whisper to them "I see dead people."
20. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!!!!"
21. At everything they say yell "LIAR!!"
22. Pretend to be a phone.
23. Try to swim in the floor.
24. Tap on their door all night
25. Flush the toilet when they are in the shower.
26.fill the bath up then let it out do the same thing 5 times and on the 6th time go 2 get i it and say mom/dad the waters cold
27. wear a t-shirt pointing at one of your parents saying i'm with stupid people!
28. In a Supermarket yell at everything you see "I WANT THAT, CAN I HAVE IT!"
29. After everything they say, say "yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but no!"
30. claim you have been abducted by aliens before and tell all their friends!
31. have a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket and sit cross legged, arms folded in the middle of the floor so that you embarrass your mom/dad

I'll be dead meat if i tried half of these things w/ my parents  undecided
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by hotangel2(f): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2006
Can i have some oxygen.... I'm laughing too hard!!!

If you r ready to die.. Try that. Especially number 15. Infact go and yell that at an Owanbe Nigerian party.. your mama will kill you!

I can do number 7.. i sorta kind of did it before.. but i knew my dad was awake. cheesy cheesy I didnt like go in and woke him up. If i do most of those stuffs.. i'll not be embarrasing my parents.. i'll embarass myself too.

The rest are Hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by spikelord(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2006
U can try some of those but not in a country like Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by mide2(f): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2006
hmmmmmm.........waiting
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Z4M4eva(f): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2006
That's so damn funny...Xpecially no 15! cheesy
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by jiggo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2007
hmmm, wow!!! shocked shocked shocked
i dont really understand d No.15 sha o
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by lizzy47(f): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
cheesy Oh my God i can't imagine all this did they come out from ur head  grin my parents will bury me alive if i did half of this and i'll kill my kids if they did any of this
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Everbright(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2007
can't stop giggling grin grin
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by scorpio010: 12:04am On Apr 15, 2007
i would get killed to for most of this stuff but who in the world would try it i will maybe do a few thoouh
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by myessybaby(f): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
i can do number 1.mind u, u cant do something like number 15 in dis country i can tell u u will be a dead meat.
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Chiz2(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2007
I 'm sorry but i'd have 2 report this site
4 advocating suicide grin

1 Like

Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by kelvinslit: 12:38am On Jun 16, 2007
funny stuffs yeah,
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Esss(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2007
Yeah those ideas will work if you where conceived, born and raised outside of Nigeria,
If I tried a quarter of the stuffs on that list, I'll be dead, even at my age

Like Ch!z said, you are advocating suicide,

My butt still hurts from years of serious child abuse (flogging) for doing stuffs that where not half as insane as what you are suggesting,

WARNING; NIGERIAN KIDS< DO NOT TRY ANY OF THESE STUFFS AT HOME, EXCEPT YOU WANT TO DIE
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by acidrop(f): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2007
hahahahah, lol, cos my dad can pound me in a mortal if i disgrace him like that in public, and about the i hear dead people one, easy, just use broom beat the witch commot from my bodi, lol
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Seun(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2007
I'm so sorry that you fell into the hands of bad parents, but many Nigerian parents are surprisingly reasonable.
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by acidrop(f): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2007
bad parents undecided, no way, my parents rock, itz just not our lifestyle to act stupid and like a lunatic like that, thy will set u straight
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2007
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If I get sacked for laughing, you guys will get me another job o
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by acidrop(f): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2007
wat kind of job will get u sacked 4 lauging?
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Esss(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2007
Dont get it twisted, I never had bad parents, I was a real hot head when i was young and like most Nigerian parents they believed in spare the rod and spoil the child, (I thought this was supposed to be a metaphor, I guess not),

They brutalised me with love, cry cry kiss cry

9ja parents show their love in a very weird way,
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
Parents that show their love in a wrong way are bad parents. If you don't accept this, you would do the same.
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Esss(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2007
The beating gave me the life I'm living today, And its a good life  (most of he bois I use to roll with aint living as good as i am today)

I dont mean to sound proud, But I'm doing better than most of my peers,  And my life is on a good path so far

My parents loved me, despite the incessant ass kicking (as a child I hated it, In fact I hated my mum, but I'm closer to her than I am to my dad), call it tough love, but hells if my kids deserve the same kind of love, you bet ur ass they will get it,

Atleast I'm a living example that ass whooping can change your life
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by acidrop(f): 2:41am On Jun 19, 2007
Seun:

Parents that show their love in a wrong way are bad parents. If you don't accept this, you would do the same.

ehen. . . . bros which one u dey curse hw parents put nau, u mean if u disgrace ur parents like that, they wont smack u or something, letz picture u as a kid here 4 a while undecided
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by styrax(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2007
kai, dont do any
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Monicamony(f): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2007
grin lol, you can try all these on the April fool's day. grin grin grin. And U will regret then that u ever did. grin
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by clemcykul(f): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2007
well i should have done dat wen i was younger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
If I should do any of those things mentioned, my mother would take me to church for deliverance(40 days and 40 nights) coupled with fasting sad sad. I guess its my loss not theirs cry cry cry
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Ndipe(m): 3:48am On Jan 09, 2008
Why should you want to annoy your parents when The Holy Bible has instructed us to honor them?
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by ThugLife1(m): 3:53am On Jan 09, 2008
Ndipe:

Why should you want to annoy your parents when The Holy Bible has instructed us to honor them?
Jokes Section
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Migines(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2008
He cant read well.
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by clemcykul(f): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2008
ill do dat to my parent they will just smile and pat me on the head. son ure doing well grin
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by saucekid(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2008
terrible if you ask me
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by clemcykul(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2008
i never asked you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) / One Thing Every Lady Must Stop In 2015 / Kiss Him Or Get Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.