Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. (4979 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by larrymoore(m): 2:48am On Dec 20, 2012
Which of these expressions reflects true love : I Love You Because I Need You OR I Need You Because I Love You?
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by Mynd44: 4:47am On Dec 20, 2012
Love is not born out of the need for someone. It should be more of the reverse so I would chose the later

1 Like

Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by k2039: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2012
None of the above.

For me, I love you because I chose to love you.

4 Likes

Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by larrymoore(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Love is not born out of the need for someone. It should be more of the reverse so I would chose the later
hmmmm
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by larrymoore(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2012
k2039: None of the above.

k2039 stick to d option pls there is a reason 4 it thxs man.
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by k2039: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2012
larrymoore: k2039 stick to d option pls there is a reason 4 it thxs man.
That's the problem, I dont conform, that's my orientation and view towards life.

I can love and un-love, it's my choice.

The two statement are problematic and that's why we have a lot of people crying over heart break.

I love you because I need you
If you love because you need her, it means your destiny is dependent on her.
A need is a necessity, so if she doesnt love you, you will commit suicide or do something irrational.
That explains why a lot find it hard to get over a heartbreak.

I need you because I love you Infact I dont see any different between both, though this sound a little better though
The need is born out of the fact that I love you, so if I dont love you again, I can discard you because it will mean you are no longer needed.
I prefer this to the other because my destiny lies in my hand, if I deem it fit that you are no longer needed I can as well tell you to fvck off but the girl on the recieving end is in trouble from the on set of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2012
k2039: None of the above.

Did u just make this comment to impress me? tongue tongue Ultra-Almighty-Enormous-Astronomic-Gbamification!!
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by k2039: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
Did u just make this comment to impress me? tongue tongue Ultra-Almighty-Enormous-Astronomic-Gbamification!!
We both agree on this, lol.

I don't impress people, that's just who I'm.
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2012
k2039:
We both agree on this, lol.

I dont impress people, that's just who I'm
I think what u mean here is, I don't try..., I don't plan....., I don't intend.....
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by pawn89(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2012
i love you because i need u or i love u becos i love u......... both of em are illusion wink
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by Mynd44: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2012
^^
Try picking the lesser of two evils
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by k2039: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
I think what u mean here is, I don't try..., I don't plan....., I don't intend.....

About time I started writing formally I guess, post modified.

Thanks, I will try as much as possible to write in a formal way before the informal way becomes a habit(But that will only make my blunders obvious since english is my tenth language).
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by dmcdad: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2012
pawn89: i love you because i need u or i love u becos i love u......... both of em are illusion wink

Can you be able to elucidate on your point in order to back up your assertion?
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2012
I'll go with K2039 posts.i love you cos i choose to love you but if i must choose from the two options, i'll go with the latter
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by Mynd44: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2012
^^
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by larrymoore(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2012
k2039:
That's the problem, I dont conform, that's my orientation and view towards life.

I can love and un-love, it's my choice.

The two statement are problematic and that's why we have a lot of people crying over heart break.

I love you because I need you
If you love because you need her, it means your destiny is dependent on her.
A need is a necessity, so if she doesnt love you, you will commit suicide or do something irrational.
That explains why a lot find it hard to get over a heartbreak.

I need you because I love you Infact I dont see any different between both, though this sound a little better though
The need is born out of the fact that I love you, so if I dont love you again, I can discard you because it will mean you are no longer needed.
I prefer this to the other because my destiny lies in my hand, if I deem it fit that you are no longer needed I can as well tell you to fvck off but the girl on the recieving end is in trouble from the on set of the relationship.
the two staments are meaningful, but d first sees luv as a necessity while d other see luv as thingh of d heart. your last paragraph supports the conclusion. These are two logical argument statements inferred from d premises or inferences of love statement, the author only tried to see which among d two concludes d argument.
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by larrymoore(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2012
dmcdad:

Can you be able to elucidate on your point in order to back up your assertion?
what's up dmcdad?
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by dmcdad: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
larrymoore: what's up dmcdad?

I am good @Larry. How are you doing?
Re: I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. by WAM1(f): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
The first one is certainly not it. The second is just a little better. Answering your question - non reflects true love smiley

(1) (Reply)

[2019# Download.] Ariana Grande Thank U, Next Full Zip / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? / Girls Are Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.