Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More (887 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? / I Dnt Want To Marry An Ashawo As House Wife, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by Winnergal(f): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
I just can't seem to figure out why people decide to stay in hell a relationbship even when it's clear and obvious that theirĀ  tormentors boyfriend/girlfriend don't want them any more.

Is it because they are afraid of being alone? Is it then better to Ā“spend the rest of your life in such a heart-breaking enviroment or rather walk out the door, head up?
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by omega25red(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2008
well like you said some people are afraid of being alone, some others are afraid to start all over again that is dating and getting to know some one new and some people just keep remembering the good times which out weighs the bad times in their mind. For others its because they are busy making excuses for the person who is treating them like crap and for some it's just because they are freaking stupid etc the list would go on and on and on
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by Winnergal(f): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2008
Yeah, but wouldn't you feel more lonely being in hell a r/s with someone who neither cares about you nor loves you?
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by omega25red(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2008
Winnergal:

Yeah, but wouldn't you feel more lonely being in hell a r/s with someone who neither cares about you nor loves you?

sweetheart if you do stay that is absolutely up to you
you are the only one who knows why you call the relationship hell and once you feel like you are in hell and there is a door to get out why not get out?

the first step in recovery is admitting that there is a problem
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by Gamine(f): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2008
Winnergal

IS there any problem?
you have been asking an awful lot of questions lately
undecided
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by Islander(f): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2008
Low self-esteem or none at all are vital reasons why anyone would subject themself to such detrimental conditions. You have to first love yourself then walking away from such relationships won't at all be difficult,
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by opokonwa(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2008
My sister

[size=16pt]I wonder o! embarassed[/size]
I guess pple do not have the courage to step out and take charge of their future.
It's that laxity to life and fear of the unknown that makes pple settle for less.
COURAGE is the word.
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by Nobody: 2:44am On May 28, 2011
Dependency (financial or emotional) and being in denial (can lead to obsession).
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by MrsChima1(f): 3:45am On May 28, 2011
Obsession or dependency.
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by 677ano(m): 5:40am On May 28, 2011
fear and dependancy
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by Mynd44: 7:03am On May 28, 2011
Low self esteem, overdependency and in some cases too much sex
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by Dyt(f): 7:08am On May 28, 2011
Cos he/she feels d love of d partner s worth fightin n 4
Re: Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More by 190: 7:26am On May 28, 2011
No more sex !! No thanks, i'll stay

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know Why Men Cheat? / Hard To Believe: / Should I Just Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.