Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Defining The 'plus' In Yahoo Plus.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Defining The 'plus' In Yahoo Plus.. (975 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Defining Womanhood:- What's Your Take? / What Does Yahoo Plus 419 Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defining The 'plus' In Yahoo Plus.. by hypergig(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2012
Being a cyber geek is an innate etching that has been drilled into my mainframe,it's sort of like an integral part of me without which am not complete.

It all started out when I lost my old man,this gave me the needed urge and toss that I had been craving for,with an obsolete and outdated laptop plugged into a reliable bandwith i could perform bizzare and heart wrecking wonders,I once earned ten thousand dollars and I blowed it off within a week and it sure was fun..

Away with the sequel,let's delve into the definition of the PLUS etched out from the term yahoo PLUS,since the clamp down on yahoo chaps has been a hard one,we the lads in the main stream had to look for alternative ways to purge our wallets,the plus therein entails a lot and you would get to know all about em in ma next write up..
Re: Defining The 'plus' In Yahoo Plus.. by movmentish(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Finally.......
Re: Defining The 'plus' In Yahoo Plus.. by hypergig(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Finally....(meaning).abeg elaborate now
Re: Defining The 'plus' In Yahoo Plus.. by movmentish(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Meaning sumfin that I know a tin or two about albeit unfortunately.....

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Love Letter / ♍Ɣ Best Restaurant / Beware Of Fake Pastors(AKA PASTOR BOSCO!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.