Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) (654 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. / 21 Things Women Need To Know About Men, Vise Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) by ada9ja(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2012
I got the saying from Dudeoflife, a moslem by birth

"Might have been discussed before but here it goes... I'd rather pour iodine over my balls than go to church yet my partner feels like it's a good family thing to do if we ever get married. Can we ever be together when we have a fundamental difference of what we believe in and how we want to raise our children. I told her I think it's child abuse to take your children to church and get baptised when they don't know what is going on. Are we doomed?"

Please what do you think?

like www.facebook.com/datingnlove and get daily dating tips

or visit my blog www.freedatingtalks.blogpsot.com

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2012
NO!

#team avoiding problems before it becomes a problem. . .
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) by Mynd44: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2012
Yes!!!!

I am not so serious about religion anyway
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) by larrymoore(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2012
What is religion sef?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) by tintingz(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2012
Yepp...

I'm a muslim i can marry a christian chic and make her embrace Islam...my mum did dsame she converted to Islam smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) by aimmy(f): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2012
am dating a muslim while i myself am a christain,d realationship is strong but 4 marriage purpose damn i reali doubt it,,my mum is a xtain n dad a muslim n it was fyn 4 som tym but definately not all d tym cos all my siblings r xtains,,its reali difficult being 4rm diffrent religions o
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Opposite Belief (islam To Christian Or Vise Versa) by arikpoikpi: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yes, I can marry a woman despite her religion, for all that matters is love.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Thankful To Who? / Help Nided / As Nigeria Joined Other Parts Of The World To Celebrate Valentine’s Day, Yester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.