Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? (6259 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by NEROSKY(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
U no no b4?
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by condralbede(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
ffo:

that is a fallacy, bro!
we all have our opinions,i just said mine.i dnt knw of urs man.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by REVOLUTNIS: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
President Jonathan and 100% of people in his government are CORRUPT include his wife and family members. THIEVES
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by REVOLUTNIS: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
President Jonathan and 100% of people in his government are CORRUPT include his wife and family members. THIEVES

Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by ffo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ikwere fist son: ya especaly d ones frm d west.dy even floatd a political party.amalgamatd criminals of nijeria acn. Headed by one Tinubu

na wa 4 u oo
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by wengerjay(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yeske,they are all corrupt,even the followers inclusive.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by ffo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: President Jonathan and 100% of people in his government are CORRUPT include his wife and family members. THIEVES

Do u know all his family members? How do u know they are ALL corrupt?
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by ffo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
wengerjay: Yeske,they are all corrupt,even the followers inclusive.
You mean u are corrupt?
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by iamtheprincipal: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
In the contest of today's Nigeria, corruption has become part of her daily affairs, in our personal lives, et al but there still exist some exceptions to this belief.
That's why I have and will always advocate for the coming onboard of one uncommon man, in whose regime, corruption was alien to...Gen Muhammadu Buhari.
We need men like him to completely exonorate Nigeria from the clutches of Corruption but I doubt if OBJ and his likes will allow him as they will be the first to get to jail.
I'm neither a northerner nor a muslim but I have an unflinching belief in the competencies of this rare breed of Men, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by kutchs: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
The question should have been:
Are all Nigerians corrupt?
Our focus on leaders alone are killing us making us neglect corruption even of greater magnitude in low places.
Do you classify my VC who refused to distribute PC supplied to the school to lecturers for research and development as a leader or not.
Do you classify my HOD who runs the dept as his private ppt as a leader or not?
Do you classify the VIO who forced me to pay an unreceipted #1500 for an visual test as a leader or not?
How do you classify the filling station attendant who collects #200 from motorists to allow them in when others are queueing up?

My point is we are all corrupt leaders and followers.

4 Likes

Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by atuagbo: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
Out of 100%, 419% are corrupt. It simply shows the extend of corruption among our leaders in the government, churches, mosques and shrines.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by kaposky(f): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
They are not all corrupt. Some are still God fearing and have the interest of the Nation at heart.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by bigdoo: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Please forget about Buhari, he can't eat his cake and have it back. I think that INEC chairman Prof Jega looks so focused and transparent. He has some degree of integrity. Apart from Wole Soyinka, he is the person I consider to be promising. I am an Igbo man and have no connection with any of the two people I have suggested above.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by alnetizen: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
I a not here to comment, but I am here to see if Okija_juju had posted something. cool
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by Wsdm: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
It is the system that is corrupt which makes everybody to follow suit. For example ; Buhari tried his best in PTF but the people around him did otherwise.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by sajawagu: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
97% of our leaders are corrupt
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by seedord247(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
The topic should be... Are all nigerians corrupt??.. And the answer is YES.

1 Like

Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by adeshina86: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
All nigerian leaders are corrupt........
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by mAdBulleT(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Almost all the Nigerian leaders are corrupt, and this corruption is in most Nigerian's blood. I believe this corruption can be stoped, only if God can help to remove the greed in us and our leaders. I have an assurance that; this citizens complaining about our corrupt leaders would do the worst, if they were in their shoes, because, this leaders also make unfulfillable promises before they were elected.... So, this has to stop.
We should avoid all this arrogancy and greediness for a better leader, IT BEGINS WITH YOU.
God Bless Nigeria.... One Luv.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by hardbody: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
ffo: I have been wondering about this for a while. We Nigerians have this perception about our leaders, that they are corrupt and selfish, but i feel there should be at least some of them who are clean or righteous. I know according to recent statistics, an average Nigerian is label "corrupt", also i am aware that Nigeria ranks among the most corrupt nations in the world. But i still believe that there are few Nigerians who are not corrupt, some Governors, ministers, President, senators, honourables, commissioners, Head of parastatals/agencies, DGs or even LG chairmen or counselors who may not be corrupt.

Fellow Nairanders, I want to know your opinion on this!

YES, There are all CORRUPT. Well let's say they are all epitome of corruption or better still, corruption personified.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by Coldfaya(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
I really wished I could say there r a few, but unfortunately, there's almost none. Reason? The system makes it almost impossible for leaders to b free of corruption, even if they want to b, d sytems brings corroption to ur nose and as we all know, its really enticing.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
All nigerian leaders are corrupt, but some are more corrupt than the others.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
seedord247: The topic should be... Are all nigerians corrupt??.. And the answer is YES.

Not every Nigerian is corrupt.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by Ikc95: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
4 9ja corruption has become d culture of our leaders & even those who are not in power dat is why even d white men knows what we are capable of doing in terms of corruption
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by kessyur: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
We will see such leaders in 2015 in the person of BUHARI.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by sayatyadebayor(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
angry grin most of our leaders are baraho
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by kokoye(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
It is harder for a needle to pass thru the eye of a camel than for a naija politician not to be corrupt.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by uzo4real(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Infact all Nigerians are corrupt, or rather have the tendency to be corrupt. We all criticize our leaders of being corrupt..wich they are no dobut! But we might even be worse when we are in that same position....SMH
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by DrEva(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
La Professeur: Oui ils sont tout des politiciens corrompus et cupides.
Non monsieur, ce n'est pas correct, il ya beaucoup de gentile persons a Nigeria, est-ce que vous etes Nigerian? Repond moi sil vous plait.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by mu2sa2: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nigeria's leaders are corrupt because the system will not allow an honest person to attain leadership position. from councillorship to presidency if you are a peeson of integrity and honour, you will never be allowed to get there. So only thieves, liars, men/women of iniquity, dullards will be found in leadership positions.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by Hardfact: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Very good question in long time. Certainly, through their steady deliberate efforts Corruption has become a household name in Nigeria. Certainly not all, but make no mistake, overwhelming majority of Nigerian leaders, people in power, presidents, govs, reps, etc, past/present are epitomes of corruption.
Corruption is the only logical reason we suffer in midst this plenty.
Re: Are All Nigerian Leaders Corrupt? by Hardfact: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
hardbody:

YES, There are all CORRUPT. Well let's say they are all epitome of corruption or better still, corruption personified.
You almost spoke my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Compels Employees To Take Oath Of Secrecy / How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.