Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? (7659 Views)

How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by smartmom(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Has any parent been through the embarrassment of handling a howling thrashing kid demanding for some something you definitely are not prepared to purchase in a shopping mall and everyone looking gives you this dirty look? How does one safely (because I feel murderous at such times) handle such a child? I wouldnt even dream of such as a kid and am wondering how I was raised and what am doing wrong too?

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Akinagirl(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
I need advice too my son is almost 2 and I feel I can't take him anywhere. We go to the store immediately he starts climbing out the cart. Then later on he starts screaming and crying and kicking his shoes off. I forget like 10 things I need. He just will NOT cooperate. I want to nip this behavior in the bud. Also if you discipline the boy he gets violent. I love my boy but he's a handful.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by nat138: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
I am not a mother but one thing I know is that never think your children are too young to communicate with them especially for the two year old, he understands a lot more than you think. When you are taking a kid out especially shopping, you have to strike a deal with them at home and agree on what you will get them at the shop. You will be surprised that this will work perfectly.

a little scenario

Mum: Ben, you and mummy are going to the shop
Wait for a response
Then go on to ask him/her what they will like (something very affordable, could be a chocolate etc) when you get to the shop,
And make it clear to him/her that since that is what they want when you get to the shop, you will only get what you had agreed at home for them and you tell them gently why they need to be on their best behaviour while out.

And once they have been on their best behaviour, make them feel extra special when you get home. plenty hugs and kisses for good behaviour. it may seem like nothing but you will be surprised how much they appreciate that show of love. Don't shout on them while out, I know this is hard but try your best. Nobody wants to be shouted on in public even kids.

How do I know all these, I have baby sat kids and have watched my younger ones grow.

Hope these help.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
^^^ I doubt a 2 year old will remember any agreement lol
Esp when they start throwing those legs everywhere cheesy

Fist of all me o. , I don't take them out to malls and likes without my hubby or I'm ready to pull my hair out grin

Try and bring the baby out if the store ( just focus and don't hit), get yourself a comfy bench until the baby calms down.

There's nothing you can really do in public, or would you put him on a time out at the mall ?

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Akinagirl: I need advice too my son is almost 2 and I feel I can't take him anywhere. We go to the store immediately he starts climbing out the cart. Then later on he starts screaming and crying and kicking his shoes off. I forget like 10 things I need. He just will NOT cooperate. I want to nip this behavior in the bud. Also if you discipline the boy he gets violent. I live my boy but he's a handful.

Do your shopping when your spouse is available to sit him.

If you have to go grocery shopping at all cost , make it in the night, bathe him and put on his pjs, feed him well and bring a bottle of warm milk he drinks ....,, bring a blankie and a small toy with you too

Sit him in the shopping cart and give the milk, by the time you spend 10mins I bet he'll start to doze off , put the blankie in the cart and lay him in there, happy shopping grin

it works for me every-time I'm out of grocery essentials and I really have to pick stuff up. I hope it will work for you too. wink kids are unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by smartmom(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ok I hear all these tactics but this wouldnt work for me in naija o! Infact an older woman actually 'suggested' to me to smack him shut so he will behave but all I have read in the books points else where.

Funny enough my older kids were not like this as toddlers. Matter of fact my eldest thinks I have lost my steam and that I am spoiling him. undecided
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
smartmom: Ok I hear all these tactics but this wouldnt work for me in naija o! Infact an older woman actually 'suggested' to me to smack him shut so he will behave but all I have read in the books points else where.

Funny enough my older kids were not like this as toddlers. Matter of fact my eldest thinks I have lost my steam and that I am spoiling him. undecided

The key for you would be prevention then. Just avoid doing what triggers the tantrums till he is old enough to understand or shop while he sleeps or something. Otherwise you will have to cut your shopping trips short and take him home immediately he starts and apply a time out. The response should be immediate though. No coddling and cajoling or else he will continue to do it. Personally I would smack my kid if he does that repeatedly when we are outside. If he can understand that a tantrum should be thrown when he wants something, he can understand that a smack will be given when he throws the tantrum. A hard smack to the back of his hand should swiftly do the trick. Follow with brief explanation of what he should do instead. Yes a smack may be a shortcut but I need to be able to shop in peace.

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by enaye1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
smartmom: Ok I hear all these tactics but this wouldnt work for me in naija o! Infact an older woman actually 'suggested' to me to smack him shut so he will behave but all I have read in the books points else where.

Its true that the older a parent gets the less the starch in child discipline so I can empathize with your older kid.

On how to handle a tantrum, I recently browsed this parenting site and it has excellent solutions:
http://www.nigerianparentsforum.com/index.php/topic,155.0.html on
Nigerian Parents Forum » Child psychology and welfare » Boosting your child’s self-esteem » TEMPER THAT TANTRUM

All the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2012
the stress is too much
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Akinagirl(f): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2012
Jidegirl12

Good idea! I will have to try that. Ill let you know how that works smiley
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Akinagirl(f): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2012
Jidegirl12

Good idea! I will have to try that. Ill let you know how that works! smiley
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nov1ce(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2012
ileobatojo:

The key for you would be prevention then. Just avoid doing what triggers the tantrums till he is old enough to understand or shop while he sleeps or something. Otherwise you will have to cut your shopping trips short and take him home immediately he starts and apply a time out. The response should be immediate though. No coddling and cajoling or else he will continue to do it. Personally I would smack my kid if he does that repeatedly when we are outside. If he can understand that a tantrum should be thrown when he wants something, he can understand that a smack will be given when he throws the tantrum. A hard smack to the back of his hand should swiftly do the trick. Follow with brief explanation of what he should do instead. Yes a smack may be a shortcut but I need to be able to shop in peace.
I feel you!!!
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by mindboggler: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2012
i don't smack my kids in public because smacking them in public will affect their self-esteem and i don't want people looking at me like am a mean mum with horns on my head grin

So when my son starts throwing a tantrum in public, i warn him a couple of times and if he doesn't let up I just plaster a smile on my face pull him close like i want to hug him and give his ear a good hard pinch. He NEVER tries to misbehave till i finish whatever i have to do outside the house and get home. Kids sabi to embarrass pesin in public

8 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by hollandis(f): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Na koboko i go use smack the child cheesy nonsense
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nov1ce(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2012
Give the child proper 'abara' that lingers for about 20 mins...
E no go try am again!

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by garri4all: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2012
nat138: I am not a mother but one thing I know is that never think your children are too young to communicate with them especially for the two year old, he understands a lot more than you think. When you are taking a kid out especially shopping, you have to strike a deal with them at home and agree on what you will get them at the shop. You will be surprised that this will work perfectly.

a little scenario

Mum: Ben, you and mummy are going to the shop
Wait for a response
Then go on to ask him/her what they will like (something very affordable, could be a chocolate etc) when you get to the shop,
And make it clear to him/her that since that is what they want when you get to the shop, you will only get what you had agreed at home for them and you tell them gently why they need to be on their best behaviour while out.

And once they have been on their best behaviour, make them feel extra special when you get home. plenty hugs and kisses for good behaviour. it may seem like nothing but you will be surprised how much they appreciate that show of love. Don't shout on them while out, I know this is hard but try your best. Nobody wants to be shouted on in public even kids.

How do I know all these, I have baby sat kids and have watched my younger ones grow.

Hope these help.

10 million likes
I have baby sat kids too and this is really true.
Striking a deal really works. Trust me.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by greatgod2012(f): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2012
I dont think this has ever happened to me, when im going out together with d kids, i try as much as i could to satisfy them at home, i told them something like this "we are going out very soon now, what do you want, because i wouldnt want you to disturb me in public" and they get what they wanted, it has always worked, they can ask for something in d mall, once i say, "you will get it at home", that settles it.
However, to d op, set a standard for them and make sure they are fully satisfied before leaving home.
May God help us all.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2012
I can relate with your situation to a good extent. However, I have taken some steps that are actually rewarding.
They should work for you too,especially if you have no option than to take him out with you.
My boy is slightly over two, I don't put him in trolleys and he behaves. Sometimes though,he wanders off to another section
but once he sees me looking for him, he smiles and runs to me.

First of all, Remain calm enough to handle the tantrum properly. The worst thing you can do is have a temper
tantrum over his temper tantrums. Children need a calming influence, especially during a tantrum,
and if you can’t provide that, you can’t expect them to calm down. Take a few deep breaths and wait at least
a few seconds before deciding on a response

Do not reward the tantrum. If we parents give in, tantrums become a launching point for the child—a way to deal with the world socially.
If you allow yourself to be held hostage by tantrums, your child will continue to use them long past the age when they would otherwise cease.

However, you can examine how often you say no to his requests, if too often, you can say yes more often, at least to his more reasonable demands,
note: not when he is throwing a fit!

Also,when you are in a supermarket, your son will most likely lack attention. You may try going with someone, especially his dad. I discovered that my son behaves better when his dad goes shopping with us,he doesn't lack attention.

Do not discipline physically eg by smacking your child, it just doesn't work with tantrums, especially in public.

Also, please don't mind what the other people there say,how they look at you or their holier-than-thou attitude;most mothers there go through same.

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by bigfrancis21: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2012
smartmom: Has any parent been through the embarrassment of handling a howling thrashing kid demanding for some something you definitely are not prepared to purchase in a shopping mall and everyone looking gives you this dirty look? How does one safely (because I feel murderous at such times) handle such a child? I wouldnt even dream of such as a kid and am wondering how I was raised and what am doing wrong too?
By striking a deal with children they grow up † always be dependent on that 'goody goody' they will get in return Fø̲̣̣я̅ supposedly 'good behaviour'...in other words if there's no promise of a goody goody they WILL NOT co-operate. It isn't training at all since the training ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ not part of them but something they do Fø̲̣̣я̅ something in return.
The best way † curb a child who starts † exhibit stubbornness tendencies from infancy ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ outright spanking from the beginning. Believe ♍ƺ, it works magic! My neighbour's 2-yr old son used † be very stubborn, unruly, always wanting this ø̲̣̣я̅ that, and always crying!. His grandma(in her 50s) being the disciplinarian she was never tolerated such from him. By the time she was done spanking the boy, he totally changed. Now the boy has surprising good behaviour. Tell him † do something and he does it, unlike before.
My late mother never believed in pampering kids at all. If you misbehave she'll spank you outright. By the time you get spanked the third time, nobody will tell you † co-operate. The good behaviour will automatically stay with you. She's no longer alive but the training she gave ♍ƺ still remains strong in ♍ƺ. At least, I didn't get used † 'goody goody' † maintain good behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by NAJALYN: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Who said kids should not be disciplined? If you fail to discipline them be ready to accept disgrace wherever you go.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
candy:
Do not discipline physically eg by smacking your child, it just doesn't work with tantrums, especially in public

Nobody is advising against smacking your kid, just know that you will only get negative result when
you smack a kid that is throwing a tantrum, wether at home or in public. Smacking there and then will
make the kid more difficult, he'll cry more and you as a mum will not like it.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Conditioning 101: What gets rewarded gets done!

If you cave and reward the behaviour by providing your kid what they want when they throw tantrums, how do you expect them to stop.

WTF, do you care about the fickle opinions of random strangers in a mall or wherever.

Once you kid learns that a silly tantrum is TOTALLY unacceptable and will be punished or ignored, the behaviour will disappear cool.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Anvaller: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
This shouldn't be a big issue at all. The problem with parents, most especially moms is double standard. You wanna pamper ur child and u want the child to be disciplined at the same time. Well, its possible but parents don't know how to do it in most cases. The main thing is to have basic control over ur child. Ur child must respect ur instructions, Period. Once u focus on training ur child to learn that ur instruction is final, then all other things will be easy for u to handle.

If u are the type that can not afford not to give ur kid whatever he or she wants, believe me, u are not helping urself and the kid at all. Kids must understand that u can not always get what u want. Let them cry if they want, just be consistent, a kid of 2 would get used to it in just a matter of weeks and ur kid would never cry over bullshit anymore. But if u cant break that jinx, well u have to deal with the consequences.

...And remember, it is easier to treat such when they are still babies, because the older they get, the more difficult it becomes.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Most of the times,my neighbour left her kids with me when she was goin to work some years ago and when i go to the shopping mall,i take them along and they point at choclates,buiscuits and sweets to buy for them,they were 4 and 3 years old and i told them i didnt have the money and the 4 year old boy removed his canvass and threw it on me and said he will not leave the mall unless i pay for the choclates,of course i didnt waste any time snatching the choclates from him returning it and giving him hard beating with my palms.i have noticed that if you keep buying everything you want for kids,they always assume that yelling,shouting,crying and throwing tantrums will do the trick,however if i have the money i buy and if i dont,then i dont,i tell them that its not everything the eyes see that must be bought even if you have the money.if you as a parent dont curb this wild attitude from them,if you dont give them money to buy it,its either they will steal or beg strangers to buy it for them and if you dont eliminate it and such attitude grows with them,when they are in their early teens,if she is a female,she may start invoving herself in promiscous behaviour to buy things you refused to buy for her.all this over indulgence of kids are part of the reasons we have insolent,indulgent and wild adolescent and teens out there

6 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by seasonedmom: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
kulyie: Most of the times,my neighbour left her kids with me when she was goin to work some years ago and when i go to the shopping mall,i take them along and they point at choclates,buiscuits and sweets to buy for them,they were 4 and 3 years old and i told them i didnt have the money and the 4 year old boy removed his canvass and threw it on me and said he will not leave the mall unless i pay for the choclates,of course i didnt waste any time snatching the choclates from him returning it and giving him hard beating with my palms.i have noticed that if you keep buying everything you want for kids,they always assume that yelling,shouting,crying and throwing tantrums will do the trick,however if i have the money i buy and if i dont,then i dont,i tell them that its not everything the eyes see that must be bought even if you have the money.if you as a parent dont curb this wild attitude from them,if you dont give them money to buy it,its either they will steal or beg strangers to buy it for them and if you dont eliminate it and such attitude grows with them,when they are in their early teens,if she is a female,she may start invoving herself in promiscous behaviour to buy things you refused to buy for her.all this over indulgence of kids are part of the reasons we have insolent,indulgent and wild adolescent and teens out there

I totally agree with you smiley. Know what? kids are very smart, they respond in like manner to the kind of treatment they receive. When they see a firm hold, they fall in line. Start early even when they are been breast fed and they will behave.

@poster, no mind those stuck up adults who pretend that they have never handled such esp. in public. stick to your guns and dont cave in to pressure jare!

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by xtayle(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
bigfrancis21:
By striking a deal with children they grow up † always be dependent on that 'goody goody' they will get in return Fø̲̣̣я̅ supposedly 'good behaviour'...in other words if there's no promise of a goody goody they WILL NOT co-operate. It isn't training at all since the training ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ not part of them but something they do Fø̲̣̣я̅ something in return.
The best way † curb a child who starts † exhibit stubbornness tendencies from infancy ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ outright spanking from the beginning. Believe ♍ƺ, it works magic! My neighbour's 2-yr old son used † be very stubborn, unruly, always wanting this ø̲̣̣я̅ that, and always crying!. His grandma(in her 50s) being the disciplinarian she was never tolerated such from him. By the time she was done spanking the boy, he totally changed. Now the boy has surprising good behaviour. Tell him † do something and he does it, unlike before.
My late mother never believed in pampering kids at all. If you misbehave she'll spank you outright. By the time you get spanked the third time, nobody will tell you † co-operate. The good behaviour will automatically stay with you. She's no longer alive but the training she gave ♍ƺ still remains strong in ♍ƺ. At least, I didn't get used † 'goody goody' † maintain good behaviour.

xt: This shouldn't be a big issue at all. The problem with parents, most especially moms is double standard. You wanna pamper ur child and u want the child to be disciplined at the same time. Well, its possible but parents don't know how to do it in most cases. The main thing is to have basic control over ur child. Ur child must respect ur instructions, Period. Once u focus on training ur child to learn that ur instruction is final, then all other things will be easy for u to handle.

If u are the type that can not afford not to give ur kid whatever he or she wants, believe me, u are not helping urself and the kid at all. Kids must understand that u can not always get what u want. Let them cry if they want, just be consistent, a kid of 2 would get used to it in just a matter of weeks and ur kid would never cry over bullshit anymore. But if u cant break that jinx, well u have to deal with the consequences.

...And remember, it is easier to treat such when they are still babies, because the older they get, the more difficult it becomes.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by seasonedmom: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
enaye1:

Its true that the older a parent gets the less the starch in child discipline so I can empathize with your older kid.

On how to handle a tantrum, I recently browsed this parenting site and it has excellent solutions:
http://www.nigerianparentsforum.com/index.php/topic,155.0.html on
Nigerian Parents Forum » Child psychology and welfare » Boosting your child’s self-esteem » TEMPER THAT TANTRUM

All the best!

Yep went to your link and while I agree with most of they said, some of the stuff is not practicable.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by xtayle(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
bigfrancis21:

xt: This shouldn't be a big issue at all. The problem with parents, most especially moms is double standard. You wanna pamper ur child and u want the child to be disciplined at the same time. Well, its possible but parents don't know how to do it in most cases. The main thing is to have basic control over ur child. Ur child must respect ur instructions, Period. Once u focus on training ur child to learn that ur instruction is final, then all other things will be easy for u to handle.

Hard truths! You can't be raised by my mom and exhibit unruly traits. Each time you try it, your spanking is 5am d next day. While u are enjoying your early morning sleep, she wakes you up, ask if u are wide awake. If u say yes, she then reminds u of your previous day misbehavior. Then d spanking starts in a locked in room.

There is no escaping until u start saying "I won't do it again". I am talking about thorough beating which was used to mold me and my elder siblings (am d last kid). Nobody was spared and it worked because good behavior at all times was not negotiable.

Let me also say that we were pampered because we got more than we needed sometimes by asking for it but mostly without asking. She loved us but could not risk spoiling us.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Originalsly: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
If you allow your child to be throwing tantrums at home....expect him to throw twice as many in public. Too many mothers allow their kids to do what they want at home and when in public...feel embarrassed when their kids start acting up and then try to do something about it. Discipline starts in the home and nor in the mall.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by smartmom(f): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
I think I am seeing the various views and what path to take. I shall report the results... oh so sorry for the next time any child 'tries'me again hm hm hm
Thanks for the candid opinions.
Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
seasoned_mom:

I totally agree with you smiley. Know what? kids are very smart, they respond in like manner to the kind of treatment they receive. When they see a firm hold, they fall in line. Start early even when they are been breast fed and they will behave.

@poster, no mind those stuck up adults who pretend that they have never handled such esp. in public. stick to your guns and dont cave in to pressure jare!
abi,children know who to behave and misbehave with.parents should learn to start disciplining their children at the foundation of their lives.even if you have the money and can afford to buy it,you dont have to,thats part of training.you are passing a message that it is not everything you see and like that you must buy,there's something called savings.even if you are in primary school,you should save.the people around were like he is just a baby now buy it for him afterall its because of kids we are working,and i said,shebi you have your own kids,the woman said yes,then i said buy everything she points at for her,with that i dragged d kids and left the mall.she got the message immediatly.if they dare cry sef its wahala with me and them,so when they are in public they respect themselves.the way you treat them is the way they respond to you.if you as a parent is always giving into this kids whims and caprices,in a matter of time,they will start disgracing you and people will ask,dont you talk to this boy,doesnt this boy have home training? I have gone to a function where a 6 year old boy was telling the mom that he wants the chivita on the other table,the mom said thats not were we are sitting you cant have it and the boy started crying and hitting the mom.i was infuriated but i minded my buisness.i started suspecting that after some time this boy will do something stupid because the mom was begging him to keep quiet and manage d fanta in front of him that when they leave,she will buy the chivita for him.few minutes later the boy told his mom that he wants to ease himself,lo and behold he went to the other table where the chivita was and took the pack of chivita that a woman was drinking,splashed some on her dress and was drinking it.immediately the woman spoke in yoruba saying 'doesn't this boy have home training,is the mother alive at all,is she in this place' of course the woman was embarassed,dragged the son out of that place and left the party immediately.this is just an example of how an over indulgent kid can embarass his parents and people around.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Child's Tantrum In Public? by Dubemkelly(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Easier said dan done....It can neva be easy tho we shud strive giving it our best shot, kids pretend not assimilating on time, eg when u point @letter A nd say it reps Apple,d child maybe giving attitude of not understanding, once u leave,it will surprise u dat d child recites d letter as if she was d one dat taught u....Kids cud b funny in learning, nomatter how old dey are, tell dem sth dey need 2 know, we have verbal n non verbal means of communication n dey understand d non verbal dan da oda. If a child does sth wrong,scorn him or her in a friendly
Approach, I blv he or she understands n wudnt lik mking mum or dad unhappy....Nothing wrong in telling a child dt throws tantrum in a shopping mall dt u hvnt got sufficient money 2 get dat wch he or she has requested 4 nd promise 2 get sth in future 4 her,just train yhu kids within yhu standard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird, Funny Facts About Women / How Much Is HIV Test / Why Do Women Get Blamed For Abusive Men In Their Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.