Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (12954 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Money Or Attention.. ??? / Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Andrew3(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2012
nikkyshyne: Attention please.

hmmmmm
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by UjSizzle(f): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gimme enough cash to spoil myself and be transcontinental but make sure u're spending the night with me and I'm good grin

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by 190theclown: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by jenny2007(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
My people, had it not been that I have experienced what it feels like to have your man give you money all the time without attention I would have chosen cash. Attention all the way abeg.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by AtheistD(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is good.

Most women scream they want attention, they also dont want a broke man cool

If the man was working all hours to ensure plenty of money and there was a trafe off between time and finances, which would the ladies prefer?

I reckon most would prefer the finances wink.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
les ferme aime l'argent plus que tout les choses!
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by mascot87(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
larrymoore: l just luv people that appreciate realistic people.
I appreciate people that love people that appreciates realistic people. grin
larrymoore: l just luv people that appreciate realistic people.
I appreciate people that love people that appreciates realistic people.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Youngpo413: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy: truth is a relationship would still work without 100% attention, I've seen so many but trust me relationship without money is like a person without a job. the relationship could exist but your role has been tarnished

Your answer said it all,well done.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Money is attention
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by warrikid(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wich ladies oo?
If na naija ladies they claim d two,buh hold one closer to heart than the other-money over attention.
Attention dey belleful person? Na so dem go ask u
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by claremont(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cut the bullshee-it, most ladies will prefer money. Who wants a broke man who stays at home all day giving them the so-called attention?!
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by nerodenero: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ladies are like Oliver Twist -always asking for more.Some might say money and others attention but I tell u,almost all of them would want both.My opinion sha!
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
both. tongue

he can work but i would also like some
affection as well. moderation is the key. wink
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by nneh1(f): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author= ]Money is the best attention a man could ever give a woman. You are a fool.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by geekinthelead: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
What about nacking akpako? how important is this to the ladies??
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by illuminutty: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
attention without money=distraction
distraction=hypertension
plz choose wisely.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by paranorman(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some woman prefer money to attention initialy;some can go ta the extent of marryin their great-grand-daddy's mate! *winks*
's far 's d money kips rollin in,they got no worries. It's when they get older,they regret not havin d kinda attention they'v wanted,or complain they didn't realy enjoy d husband.. I'v heard some women reminisce that they wish they married their 'poor' boyfriends den...
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by paranorman(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some woman prefer money to attention initialy;some can go ta the extent of marryin their great-grand-daddy's mate! *winks*
's far 's d money kips rollin in,they got no worries. It's when they get older,they regret not havin d kinda attention they'v wanted,or complain they didn't realy enjoy d husband.. I'v heard some women reminisce that they wish they married their 'poor' boyfriends den...because al their husband does is 'settle' them...
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by r231(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
All of the above grin
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Give a wman attention n she'll ask 4 money. Go out there 2 luk 4 d money n she'll crave attention.
I mk sure i giv milady all my attention wen am arnd n give my hustle all my attention wen am out there cos there z a time 4 evrythn & a man who cnt provide 4 hz family is worse dan an infidel(material & emotional).
Guys dnt go dating a wman dat grew up on d pages of cheap celeb magazine & t.v & expect her 2 undastand. She wl only undastand make believ.QED

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by dickhardener: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
amyg: Give me attention,ATTEntion and ATTENTIOn.I can make my own money
. Liar, lie-die, lynus, lion,lyday,, lylon. If I gave u all the attention in the world wearing an okrika as a shoemaker Hawking my trade in idumota. Would you still prefer me to the well dressed man in a range rover vogue, though loves u as much as I the shoemaker does but constrained to give great attention to you in ur banana island townhome because of his demanding schedule of flying thrice a week. I'd appreciate u say u prefer s ex to money because I know rich ladies that bleep poor UNKEPT boys because because of se x and not love.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by angelz(f): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Attention without mony is crap. how do u talk when ur tummy is singing.
both shud be balance. 50:50.
Evn if d attention is not basically 4 d woman, d kids surely needs it badly these days.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
zeefa:

Ladies! What are your views on this topic? Do you think money is all that matters in a marriage! What about attention?

I don't want any of the two.
He should just leave me alone and go away tongue
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by dulphines: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
If you give her 100% attention, chances her you'll get the worst insult of your life..

If you give her 100% money, she'll buy the attention of sugar boyz with your money..

What is your own input? Don't leave us hanging. lol
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
They want both...when u gat all the money she craves for attention,when u give all the attention without having the "Money" She calls u lazy....there's no way u can even balance it,u might have the money and give her the attention she'll say u aint sensual,women always be wanting something....A man wanys Bomb Sex and Good food,What do women want?
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by busayochic: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
What do you think ATM stands for? Attention Through Money
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by geekinthelead: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
see yeya naija babes.. ignorin my qeustion like say dey don like to nack akpako.. meanwhile they are the top akpako nackers in the whole of africa. abeg make all of una joko jo.. attention ko, moni ni tongue
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by buchibabe: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Una no dey tire to discuss ladies sef?? Evrytime lady,lady lady...or na just opportunity to dey yab ladies abi na lady get dis NL ni or dem use lady do una?
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
98% Of Nigerian babes Prefer MONEY to Attention
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
angelz: Attention without mony is crap. how do u talk when ur tummy is singing.
both shud be balance. 50:50.
Evn if d attention is not basically 4 d woman, d kids surely needs it badly these days.
seconded....attensn doesnt buy gifts nor take 1 out,it doesnt also giv 1 quality food.....
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
If you give her 100% attention, chances her you'll get the worst insult of your life..

If you give her 100% money, she'll buy the attention of sugar boyz with your money..

Abeg summarize.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by buJu234: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
i think ladies are ok with 50% attention 50% money b4 marriage
but in the marriage; they prefer 90% money & 10% attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.