Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,798 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Responsibilities Of Civil Defence - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Responsibilities Of Civil Defence (2453 Views)

Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) / FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13 Intake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responsibilities Of Civil Defence by adefash(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wetin civil defence dey do sef? Whoever knows should please tell the houz. Those boiz are cruising good cars oo even them own pass police sef. Please whoever knows the duties they perform should outline it here.cheers.
Re: Responsibilities Of Civil Defence by DANILSA(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
THEY GUARD YOU
Re: Responsibilities Of Civil Defence by adefash(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2013
DANILSA: THEY GUARD YOU
wetin police con dey do? By the way i dont see them guarding me because i still have a paid mai guard @ home. To be candid i really want to know their responsibility.
Re: Responsibilities Of Civil Defence by PaulJohn1: 1:46am On Jan 02, 2013
The police are meant to calm critical situations with the use of minor arm(s).
Civil defense I think as it sounds "Civil" » relating to human, polite, connected with ordinary citizens and organization as opposed to armed forces

Nigeria civil defense was managed by a private firm for interested people who voluntarily joined without been payed. The FGN later brought them on board as a federal character to ease the NPF of some duties and help in calming situation amidst civilians within cities and towns without the use of arm.
If things are in the way they should, police are to be seen on rare occasions in the cities while the presence of civil defense should be felt more.

3 Likes

Re: Responsibilities Of Civil Defence by adefash(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Paul John: The police are meant to calm critical situations with the use of minor arm(s).
Civil defense I think as it sounds "Civil" » relating to human, polite, connected with ordinary citizens and organization as opposed to armed forces

Nigeria civil defense was managed by a private firm for interested people who voluntarily joined without been payed. The FGN later brought them on board as a federal character to ease the NPF of some duties and help in calming situation amidst civilians within cities and towns without the use of arm.
If things are in the way they should, police are to be seen on rare occasions in the cities while the presence of civil defense should be felt more.
thanks for the enlightenment. If that is the case, there will be rivalry btw police and civil defence because the police has been used to extortion. But if our govt. Is serious, there can be restructuring. Thanks once more for the insight.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age / Should I Crossover To Mainstreet Bank??? / I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.