Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,263 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? (610 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? by wbankz(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Few months after mike adenuga jr was confered with d highest national merit award (GCON) apart from the GCFR which is for the president, he donated a whooping sum of 500million naira to the bayelsa state government in related to the flood mishaps in the state...before this time globacom telecoms, conoil and equatorial trust bank chief excutive in person of mike adenuga jr as being described by many as big spender, from sponsors of big event in the country,donation in terms of cash, deals n the likes...u can't but admit he as everything at his feet.But what baffle me is the claims from many quaters that he is just a front man for IBB, that globalcom actually belongs to babangida..if we could remember he was witch hunt by the EFCC during d IBB presidential campaign saga, which of course adenuga escaped from the country enroute Ghana. To cut the whole story short my question is who truly owns globacom telecoms Mike adenuga jr or IBB?

(1)

Writers On Forex For Nigerian Wanted - Get Paid Up To N700 Per 1000 Word Article / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? My "boss" has absconded! / Gold Sellers Wanted(big And Small Qtty)black,white,diamond Any Kind We Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.