Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? My "boss" has absconded! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? My "boss" has absconded! (607 Views)

My Boss Is So Beautiful. Please Help!!! / My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? / Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? My "boss" has absconded! by imoh4king(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2013
Life can be pretty tough, especially when you are in a good position today only to find yourself in some kind of circumstances you cannot explain tomorrow.
I used to work with a great company although my Boss wasn't paying too well but atleast I knew that i was going to get my paycheck the 15th or 16th of the next month. I was so particular about progress that I started hunting for jobs and other business opportunities both online and offline.
I was introduced by a family friend to a man who was very impressed with my capability and skill capacity. The man owned a small firm and immediately told me to start working for him.
Initially, I was skeptical about taking the offer because the man didn't even talk about having an office space in Lagos and he didnt mention anything about any employment letter as well.
After resigning from my current job as at that time, I started work with the man. After spending a week on the new job, the man traveled out of the Country to an unknown destination. Ever since then, no one has heard from my new Boss.
Now, my wife is on her seventh month of pregnancy and our rent is almost due. I have borrowed so much funds that i dont even know where to turn to anymore.
Pls nairalander, I need a job no matter how much it pays. Please, I am very dutiful and hardworking.
I believe God will use a member or visitor on this site as my point of contact.

I will attach my resume for perusal or further scrutiny.
God bless you all.
You can also reach me on 08026782341 or 08138386571.

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? My "boss" has absconded! by PATTIBAT10(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2013
imoh4king: Life can be pretty tough, especially when you are in a good position today only to find yourself in some kind of circumstances you cannot explain tomorrow.
I used to work with a great company although my Boss wasn't paying too well but atleast I knew that i was going to get my paycheck the 15th or 16th of the next month. I was so particular about progress that I started hunting for jobs and other business opportunities both online and offline.
I was introduced by a family friend to a man who was very impressed with my capability and skill capacity. The man owned a small firm and immediately told me to start working for him.
Initially, I was skeptical about taking the offer because the man didn't even talk about having an office space in Lagos and he didnt mention anything about any employment letter as well.
After resigning from my current job as at that time, I started work with the man. After spending a week on the new job, the man traveled out of the Country to an unknown destination. Ever since then, no one has heard from my new Boss.
Now, my wife is on her seventh month of pregnancy and our rent is almost due. I have borrowed so much funds that i dont even know where to turn to anymore.
Pls nairalander, I need a job no matter how much it pays. Please, I am very dutiful and hardworking.
I believe God will use a member or visitor on this site as my point of contact.

I will attach my resume for perusal or further scrutiny.
God bless you all.
You can also reach me on 08026782341 or 08138386571.

Dear Poster, pls be strong. I have being in such position before and trust me it wasnt easy to get out especially when your wife is pregnant.
I have faith in Nairalanders that someone will help or connect you somewhere. I have taken your cv just incase something comes up.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? My "boss" has absconded! by naijacutee(f): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
How unfortunate! I'm guessing you are still working for this man? If so, doing what? Is there any way you can use his premises for your own side business as he has refused to get in touch? I think that is what I will do - use what I have the best I cav to make ends meet.

(1) (Reply)

20 Tons To 40 Tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project / Start This Biz While Or After Serving...pls & Pls Dont Wait Precious Time(years) / The Nigerian Entrepreneur - A Must Follow By Young & Aspiring Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.