Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Anenih Is New NPA Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Is New NPA Chairman (10821 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by bigmo1(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Board appointments are PERIPHERAL appointments. Yes peripheral appointments can be used to compensate party faithfuls. GEJ went for competence and FIRST ELEVEN in selecting his ministers and heads of departments. These are the people that do the REAL work that affect you and I. They are the DRIVERS of the transformation agenda. Check them out:
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dr Akinwumi Adeshina
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu
Prof Rufuqayyatu
Mrs Mobola Johnson
Dr Sam Amadi
Barr Nyesoh Wike
Arch Mike Onolememe
Mrs Stella Oduah
Olusegun Aganga
Etc, etc
This squad is tight, any day, any time. Over 80% of these persons are not even politicians.
In the past even ministerial position was used to compensate party faithfuls. Who were the ministers and heads of departments under Yar Adua and OBJ? Were they not mostly party faithfuls? Who are the commissioners in Lagos as we speak? Are they not mostly stalwarts of ACN? I beg make we hear word. Yeye 'retardinhos'.
Anonymous Internet noise makers can only do what they know how to do best, MAKE NOISE, hurl insults and abuses. Fortunately, their display of INSANITY has no bearing on what is on ground.
I am not shocked that someone called you a slowpoke, or the fact that your brain as failed on this day. Okonjo iweala is just a wolf in sheep's clothings. An IMF agent to economically enslave the country in connivance with corrupt politicians. Dr Adesina is just a noisemaker who has done nothing to bring down the cost of agricultural produce, instead cost of food keeps skyrocketing everyday. Stella Oduah knows nothing about the aviation sector, and her tenure has witnessed more air disasters than any other in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by OmoTier1(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2012
Elueme: Please let us set the record straight. I am not an Anenih fan, Infact I am one of his critics back in Edo state politics because I am of the view he is too tight fisted with power and greedy so the popularity dwindling in the PDP in Edo state because of the discordance voice between him( Anenih,) Ogbemudia and Akhigbe. That said, being accused is different from being found culpable and the house committee inviting you for questioning. And clarification is not the same ad accuse. I have my reservation about anenih's personality and style of politics but for the purpose of this topic, let's be factual and be reasonable.
Che! People like you are still in Nigeria? Unreasonable, lacking in wisdom, wicked at heart and never having a long memory of their acts or those thy enjoy company with.. Anenih's is a confirmed looter. A serial thief!

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Profidada: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Raymondenyi:
Dat won't be a good 1 @ all; pls my fellow youths and Nigerians, It gives me no joy to see , wat our nation is and how d old wines have refused to allow the country tek its form and reshape into wat we all wants, It will really be of no use to come here ranting and typing 4rm d convenience of our home, no country gets revolution like dis, we re the youths, if the old cargos and political pensioners dat will all delapidate d country 4 us, and die 2 leave us continue surfering 4 dia misdemeanors, I think its our duty 2 stand up 2 it, and protest it to d teeth! I am a non violent person and do not believe in such! Buh we can organize a 100days protest, use d social medias 2 organize ourselfs, we must say no to this, we must stand up 2 revive our country, we cannot all continue 2 suffer and smile,nd type 4rm d com4t of our homes afterwards we 4get all about it! Nd go bck 2 work!
Half of d things happening here does not occur in european nations, cus d yuths re always der 2 protest and hold d govt. Culpable... If I continu I wnt stop..
I tried opening a page on facebook,where we can organise ourselves,but I couldn't cus am browsing wt ma fon, buh pls some1 can do dat ,post it here, also do same on twitter, and oda social netwrk! Let's change Nigeria (go wit d mantra! In a society where evil persist;silence is a crime . It is better 2 die 4 trying 2 change a nation, dan to live quitely in it dis way)
Long live NL
Long Live the Nigerian youths
Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria!

Am Dr.Ray (a concerned Nigerian youth)
guy i buy your idea and will be willing to contribute in anyway i can to move this cause of action. I think this is the best way to go.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ebucha: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2012
caesaraba: All I need is 30 mins with Jonathan! In a dark room, koboko in my right hand.
gbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by kettykin: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):

What a buffoon!!!

You are the real Buffoon !!!!!! At 73 year Anthony Anenih was Obasanjo's Minister of Works a very strategic and highly important ministry and non of you Hypocrites came online or in Real life to criticize Obasanjo of his PDP faithfuls . Anenih was Obasanjo's Mr Fix it, who solved many of Obasanjo's complex political issues including impeachments and lobying of the NASS
7 years after you have woken up from your Slumber of Hypocrisy and now you realize Anenih is too old to hold any Public Office any political office because he is not serving a yoruba man.

By 2015 rather than push GEJ out of office you will end up being pushed out Nigeria to your own Republic of Hypocrisy where you rightly belong.
Imbeciles !!! you fooled Nigerians in the 60s with your false patriotism and you think you can repeat that 50 years after .( i hope igbos have learn their political lessons)
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
To think someone like this exist in Nigeria is more scary than even the news of Anenih's appointment as NPA board chairman. I am lost for words reading your post. Who cursed you from the womb?
Sorry dear, I understand your frustrations but you dont need to curse or abuse to get your points thru. Perhaps your anticipated benefits if the incumbent fails to get re-elected and your principal sneeks into Aso rock may be in jeopardy or whatever. I understand your frustrations. However, we can still be civil in our frustrations.
I know my comments have thrown spanners in the wheel of anticipated party of the retardinhos on this thread. I delight in doing that

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2012
big mo:
I am not shocked that someone called you a slowpoke, or the fact that your brain as failed on this day. Okonjo iweala is just a wolf in sheep's clothings. An IMF agent to economically enslave the country in connivance with corrupt politicians. Dr Adesina is just a noisemaker who has done nothing to bring down the cost of agricultural produce, instead cost of food keeps skyrocketing everyday. Stella Oduah knows nothing about the aviation sector, and her tenure has witnessed more air disasters than any other in the history of Nigeria.
LIES! LIES!!
You said:
"Stella Oduah knows nothing about the aviation sector, and her tenure has witnessed more air disasters than any other in the history of Nigeria"
How many non-commercial air crashes did we have this year and how many did we have in 2005? Shame on all LIARS

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by mrslecturer: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2012
caesaraba: All I need is 30 mins with Jonathan! In a dark room, koboko in my right hand.

lolololol
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by mofuflex(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2012
Ewwwwwwww, kai dis man dey real close eye waka fa ,
Let 2015 come Oh !!
Sick of all this appointments and disappointments !!

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by takedat(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Elueme: Leave those nitwits to continue in their wailings. The pain is that their paymasters and tribal heroes are not favoured in the appointments so they gonna cry wolves. However, why is ACN compensating their party faithfuls with all kinds of frivolous contracts and appointments. How many boards are the likes of Lai Mohammed holding. I think the man Lai Mohammed hails from Lagos but was a commissioner in Osun at a time. Why are Tinubus controlling the revenue drive of Lagos state? Edo State for instance, ACN faithfuls are chairmen and members of all the boards, no outsider. Irrespective of where on planet earth, party faithfuls control governing boards of ministries, departments and agencies. So these nitwits should stop being jealous and live up to the reality that things like these are the benefits of being in the winning party just as Fashola, Oshomohle , Ajimobi ,Aregbesola and fayemi are busy enriching his party stalwarts.
While I do not dispute that party faithfuls should be compensated with appointments but should a president who proclaims an exit from our inglorious past with his transformation mantra slide back to the ways of the past? Is there a dearth of vibrant and resourceful personalities who would help drive the change of transformation in PDP rather than succumbing to the same old recycled politicians? Seems you are contented with "sharing the money"? Lai Mohammed was never a commissioner in Osun state and even if opposition parties also do the same, shouldn't PDP being the big party set good examples for others to emulate?

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by luluosas(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2012
Recycling the same set of people that have kept Nigeria backward since then till now. This President is unserious.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
The Retardeen simply doesn't disappoints. Good to see more peeps seeing the deceit they voted for.
Retardeen promised us fresh air, transformation. Little did many know that what he meant was recycling.
Those that voted for GEj and not PDP have surely been fooled. grin

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by dapachez: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
So its only in lagos state that party faithfuls are given post abi,the scenario is different in pdp controlled states? Must you drag ACN, into this fray. Stick to the topic and stop hyperventillating over ACN,its not like they are any better but for God sake this is a wrong decision by whoever made it but its on record its under the pdp government
Sincere 9gerian: Board appointments are PERIPHERAL appointments. Yes peripheral appointments can be used to compensate party faithfuls. GEJ went for competence and FIRST ELEVEN in selecting his ministers and heads of departments. These are the people that do the REAL work that affect you and I. They are the DRIVERS of the transformation agenda. Check them out:
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dr Akinwumi Adeshina
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu
Prof Rufuqayyatu
Mrs Mobola Johnson
Dr Sam Amadi
Barr Nyesoh Wike
Arch Mike Onolememe
Mrs Stella Oduah
Olusegun Aganga
Etc, etc
This squad is tight, any day, any time. Over 80% of these persons are not even politicians.
In the past even ministerial position was used to compensate party faithfuls. Who were the ministers and heads of departments under Yar Adua and OBJ? Were they not mostly party faithfuls? Who are the commissioners in Lagos as we speak? Are they not mostly stalwarts of ACN? I beg make we hear word. Yeye 'retardinhos'.
Anonymous Internet noise makers can only do what they know how to do best, MAKE NOISE, hurl insults and abuses. Fortunately, their display of INSANITY has no bearing on what is on ground.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by eggheaders(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
some fools here will defend gej.even if he shit in his panties in public.some peeps are just dedicated fools no apologies.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Gbawe: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Demdem: The Retardeen simply doesn't disappoints. Good to see more peeps seeing the deceit they voted for.
Retardeen promised us fresh air, transformation. Little did many know that what he meant was recycling.
Those that voted for GEj and not PDP have surely been fooled. grin

indeed. "Recycling" of the same highly corrupt and evil empty Barrels that contributed to what Nigeria is today.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by PointB: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Not relevant to the topic, but seeing so many ACN stooge here, I think it just apt to post it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1138739/fasholas-true-success

thelastPope: Big question for these ACN trolls on NL

If Fashola is such a big success in Lagos like their media want us to believe, why did ACN loose several LGAs in the last LGA election to PDP and ACN had to rig it?

SMH at the level of propaganda from these peeps!

If you want to be sincere, then you have to talk in specifics, not this generalised successes you lot talk about.

What has he achieved in:

Education: Lagos schools are worse of today than they were 10 years ago. Dilapidated structures everywhere with not enough teachers and it isnt even free because the students still pay all sorts of fees. In Lagos, it is only the very poor who cant afford private schools that send their children to government schools. In Benin city, which is ironically another ACN state and in which the governor has done less time than Fashola, It is the other way around. People are widthdrawing their children from private schools and sending them to public schools because the public schools are great. Fashola is the only governor in Nigeria and in the history of Nigeria as far as I can recall, that has increased schools fees by over 1000%. He increased LASU school fees from 25k to 250k and as much as 300k for some courses. This is not even imaginable. It is as diabolical it gets. Then when the students protests, he sends in bruttal policemen to chase them away. Many have had to drop out from school because they cant afford it. This is the same guy who said the FG was too high handed by sending the army to Ojota

Health Care: This one is just humorous. Fashola and ACN in 13 years havent built one new hospital for Lagos. Still the old LUTH and general hospital. No change. Instead, they are praising him for renovating small 30 by 30 maternity centers. centers that where even renovated by MTN foundation, with their sign post conspiciously displayed. His only achievement here was to sack 788 doctors in one day. That is one of the worst administrative blunders in the history of Nigeria. I laughed when I read a previous post that he is a great administrator! Great administrator? Someone whose solution to doctors strike was to sack the whole doctors in the state? Ha! Is that how he will rule Nigeria? The presidential guard will pursue him back to Lagos! lol! If he cannot manage such crisis in one state of Nigeria, how will he manage Nigeria? Those who call GEJ clueless forget that he has continued to manage crisis after crisis and continues to pull everyone along. Love him or hate him, he has continued to hold everything together from North to south.

Roads: Its about six years now and Fashola cannot point to one major new road built in Lagos. I am still wondering where Lagos allocations go. It is funny that every time some credit is giving to Lagos in terms of facility and infrastructure, some of these ACN peeps quickly shout "Fashola is working" as if the facilities are built by Fashola. Lagos has become a business city powered fully by the private sector. All the infrastructures we enjoy in Lagos are built by the private sector, not Fashola. From the cinemas to shoprite to the various entertainment centers et al. I dont understand how that is Fashola working. Propaganda of course. After adding extra lanes to Lekki, he introduced toll gates to a residential area. I mean, that is a first again in Nigeria. Toll gates in a residential area? Some people go from Lekki area to main VI like 5 times daily and back and they have to pay toll fees each time they pass the road. And when the residents protest peacefully, the response, just like the LASU one, is a bruttal assault by his thugs in alliance with the police. He attacked hapless old men on a peaceful protest, yet some pumpkin heads here want us to believe he is a sane and civil guy. If it was GEJ that bruttalized people like that, these same political and tribal jingoist would not let us hear word on NL! Ridiculous to say the least!

Water ways: This is just a funny one. Promises and more promises right from Tinubu's time. Nothing has even left the ground. Total failure here. Nothing to talk about

Transportation: This to me should have been his biggest achievement, but the ban of Okada has rubbushed it. How? The ban of okada has shown that the BRT project is a failure. Totally inadequate. Doesnt even come close to solving half the problem of Lagos transportation. Now, people are trekking like real villagers that Fashola has turned them into and they are swearing for him while they trek. Lagos is now total chaos. The traffic has escalated like times 4. What Okada ban was supposed to achieve, has turn into a total disaster. 3 to 5 hours now to go from Ikeja to VI or back, gauranteed! The traffic is alraming now! No transport on the road. People wait at the busstop for 2,3 hours trying to get a bus or keke. That is the legacy of a failed administrator who knows nothing of how to manage a metropolitan city. He thinks you can just wave a magic wand and scare everyone into submission. And some propaganda crew here wants us to believe he can manage Nigeria. He tops it up with the enactment of the Lagos traffic law 2012. A draconian law that looks like it was written by arrogant baby lawyers. I have read and re-read the law and it makes for a fine comic relief. many of the laws there will not stand a challenge in court. They are as draconian as it gets and many parts of that law contradicts the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. The late Gani would have made a piece meal of it!

Public Amenities: Another big zero! Lagos, after 13 years of ACN rule, still doesnt have public water. I mean in 2012, you cannot open your tap and get clean portable water. You cannot even get unclean water, with all the water in Lagos. A city where you dig only 5 feet in some places and hit water, you cannot get pipe borne water in your house. Yet the state government collects all sorts of taxes like there is no tomorrow. I dont know how a government that cannot even provide something as basic as public water is considered fit to rule Nigeria. Only sychophants would endorse that!

After 13 years of ACN rule, Lagos still reminds me of the movie, slum dog millionaire! That movie should have been shot in Lagos. Would really fit! Fahosla is like a doctor who rubs skin lotion on a sore and closes his eye lid tightly, believing that when he opens his eyes, the sore would have been completely gone. That is what he did in places like Oshodi. He brought in bulldozers and task force agberos and chased everyone away and celebrated the clearing and cleaning of Oshodi. But he forgot that the dirt in Oshodi were created by a depraved and down trodden masses. So by clearing the dirt and not alleviating the plight of the depraved masses, he only rubbed body lotion over a bad sore. Now Oshodi is fast becoming like it was before. And several more Oshodis are springing up. Like Egbeda, Ketu, Ikorodu, Ojodu Berger and many more are becoming the new Oshodi because the problem was never solved. It just got replicated! Please if you want to talk about Fashola's achievements, talk specifics and we would take you serious. as for specifics, they are not impressive. They are all wash! Propaganda at its best. The strategy is simple. Do a project with 1 million naira and promote it with 100 million naira. Fashola will be a very good music artist manager in Nigeria!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Elueme: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Che! People like you are still in Nigeria? Unreasonable, lacking in wisdom, wicked at heart and never having a long memory of their acts or those thy enjoy company with.. Anenih's is a confirmed looter. A serial thief!
If only you can point at where I was unreasonable, lacking in wisdom and wicked. I am a Nigerian just like you, suffering from years of misrule and insensitivity of bad government. But the difference between you and I is how we perceived things. You and others are moved by emotions and ill feelings of Nigeria not being where it should be by now, a situation I understand perfectly. I feel the same but with reasons as a realist not only holding idealistic views. You should have asked yourself why Fashola cannot do away with Tinubu in Lagos state? Anenih maybe corrupt just like Tinubu or any other Nigerian but you still need such men to survive the murky waters of Nigerian politics. Nigeria won't be ideal in a single tenure or in few years but it will take gradual calculated efforts by an unassuming leader to make things. A wise leader will learn to balance politics with performance.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by dapachez: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Slow your roll and face the issue on ground,no need for name calling a wrong decision
Elueme: Leave those nitwits to continue in their wailings. The pain is that their paymasters and tribal heroes are not favoured in the appointments so they gonna cry wolves. However, why is ACN compensating their party faithfuls with all kinds of frivolous contracts and appointments. How many boards are the likes of Lai Mohammed holding. I think the man Lai Mohammed hails from Lagos but was a commissioner in Osun at a time. Why are Tinubus controlling the revenue drive of Lagos state? Edo State for instance, ACN faithfuls are chairmen and members of all the boards, no outsider. Irrespective of where on planet earth, party faithfuls control governing boards of ministries, departments and agencies. So these nitwits should stop being jealous and live up to the reality that things like these are the benefits of being in the winning party just as Fashola, Oshomohle , Ajimobi ,Aregbesola and fayemi are busy enriching his party stalwarts.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Elueme: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
take dat: While I do not dispute that party faithfuls should be compensated with appointments but should a president who proclaims an exit from our inglorious past with his transformation mantra slide back to the ways of the past? Is there a dearth of vibrant and resourceful personalities who would help drive the change of transformation in PDP rather than succumbing to the same old recycled politicians? Seems you are contented with "sharing the money"? Lai Mohammed was never a commissioner in Osun state and even if opposition parties also do the same, shouldn't PDP being the big party set good examples for others to emulate?
My bro, let's not be consumed by greed. I think this administration had been fair with the young hearted in appointment. A quick flash at the ministers and aids shows that they are youthful. I doubt if any or maybe few should be above 60 years.it's not wrong if an octogerian heads a board of an agency afterall such position should be reserved for them since it will be less demanding rather than having them in mainstream politics. The subject is the suitability of Anthony Anenih as NPA chairman. First, this is not the first time Anenih should be heading that board. We have not heard of any misconduct from the previous but that mt withstanding , Anenih may have a questionable character but you cannot ignore his political sagacity should the president have an interest to protect just like every other person including you. Let us be reasonable. Should you prefer him entrust such position to lost souls who have sworn to fight him to his kneel? Or gives it to an opposition magnet like Tinubu? Or should the inexperience young hearted lord over such a very lucrative and dangerous agency? Still thinking why we reason the way we do.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Ikwerefistson: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
danjohn: Nigerians who voted for Goodluck Jonathan, I hope you are enjoying the Fresh Air that you voted for.
yes we re.u nd ur buhari can continue inhailng ur bomb smoke,we no send una

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
PDP IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY IT IS A SECRET CULT AS LONG AS THEY REMAIN IN POWER THE FUTURE OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTH IS BLEAK. UNEMPLOYMENT IS RIFE IN THIS COUNTRY, NO JOB FOR THE TEEMING YOUTHS THAT GRADUATE FROM THE UNIVERSITIES EVERY YEAR. OLD THIEVES LIKE ANENIH, EX-MILITANTS/TERRORISTS LIKE TOM POLO ARE THE ONES THAT ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED UNDER THE RUTHLESS, BRUTAL AND DESPOTIC REGIME OF GENERAL GEJ. THE OTHER DAY I WAS AS THE VIETNAMESE HIGH COMMISSION AND I WAS SUPRISED AT THE NUMBER OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS APPLYING FOR THE VIETNAMESE VISA. WHAT A SHAME

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by jonesdollieho: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Please, can somebody tell me whether we don't have younger generation with matured minds who can do these jobs that my great-great-grand fathers are appointed to do.

Anenih is 30 years older than Nigeria. What are our young graduates doing with all the knowledge they've acquired. Must thesE people milk us dry till they enter their graves. I WEAK O O O O
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by bugsy80(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
for does of you that believe any chair-person is a figure head is lost in the 'E GO BETTER' scam that Is been playing out in Nigeria. Bode George was chairman of same NPA board and billions were stolen. same Anenih was minister of works when 300 billion naira was spent on roads in Nigeria, you ask which roads and guess who his PA was then,the present minister of works. who was the chairman of DPR when number of petroleum importers went from 40 to over 100 in a few months? it was General Ahmudu Ali. you could go on and on.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by chloride6: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
jona .... why recycle stuff that is worth less than shit.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Callotti: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
2015. . . .here we come.
THE GODFATHERS MUST SETTLED BEFORE GOD HIMSELF! grin

Now we know those 'holing' GEJ by his blokos! cheesy
The campaign by appointments continues.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by GARRIx7(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
kettykin:

You are the real Buffoon !!!!!! At 73 year Anthony Anenih was Obasanjo's Minister of Works a very strategic and highly important ministry and non of you Hypocrites came online or in Real life to criticize Obasanjo of his PDP faithfuls . Anenih was Obasanjo's Mr Fix it, who solved many of Obasanjo's complex political issues including impeachments and lobying of the NASS
7 years after you have woken up from your Slumber of Hypocrisy and now you realize Anenih is too old to hold any Public Office any political office because he is not serving a yoruba man.

By 2015 rather than push GEJ out of office you will end up being pushed out Nigeria to your own Republic of Hypocrisy where you rightly belong.
Imbeciles !!! you fooled Nigerians in the 60s with your false patriotism and you think you can repeat that 50 years after .( i hope igbos have learn their political lessons)

Oya clap for urself.... Certified Buffoon!!!!
If in ur shyte-filled brain the justification for appointing an 80-year old thief into a position as important as that is:"Obasanjo Did it", then I must say, not only are you a buffoon, you are an imbe.cile. You have an IQ comparable to that of an earthworm!!

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Demdem(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Even if one is to recycle at all, recycle those with proven records. I wonder what Anenih acheived with all his political appointments so far? Very foolish decision from the retardeen no doubt.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
In the end, lets not forget that it was GEJ that was voted and not PDP....

Personally, I say: SPLIT THE COUNTRY LET EACH GO THEIR WAY.

Also, lets not forget the section that gave GEJ 98.7% votes in some places, they are his most vociferous supporters, backers, and the reason why he feels he has the "right" to keep inflicting pain on Nigerians. So long as they keep quiet on OBVIOUS ills, GEJ and his ilk will keep pounding Nigerians into pain and hopelessness.

Lets not forget.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Dee60: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
2015 on his mind!!! O God save Nigeria.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by PointB: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
kingoflag: In the end, lets not forget that it was GEJ that was voted and not PDP....

Also, lets not forget the section that gave GEJ 98.7% votes in some places, they are his most vociferous supporters, backers and the reason why he feels he has the "right" to keep inflicting pain on Nigerians. So long as they keep quiet on OBVIOUS ills, GEJ and his ilk will keep pounding Nigerians into pain and hopelessness.

Lets not forget.

While the section that sat back during the election, are crying, whining and cussing all over the place like Nigeria belong only to them. Let's not forget this! GEJ has the mandate to lead Nigeria for four good years. You lot's can keep whining all over the place as it's in your gene to bring down government by persistent bad-belly and negative propaganda as incisively noted by Sanusi Lamido.

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.

When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

No one is going to plot any coup on your behalf this time around. If you want to see GEJ's back, get your own boys in the Army to do it for you, if only they have the balls. Pathetic hypocritical lots.
Pathetic lots.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by takedat(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
PointB:

While the section that sat back during the election, are crying, whining and cussing all over the place like Nigeria belong only to them. Let's not forget this! GEJ has the mandate to lead Nigeria for four good years. You lot's can keep whining all over the place as it's in your gene to bring down government by persistent bad-belly and negative propaganda as incisively noted by Sanusi Lamido.

No one is going to plot any coup on your behalf this time around. If you want to see GEJ's back, get your own boys in the Army to do it for you, if only they have the balls. Pathetic hypocritical lots.
Pathetic lots.
Rather than address the issue of gerontocracy as practised by GEJ and in extension PDP, you've resorted to buck passing and blame game. Guy, your IQ and idiocy has simply gone beyond slowpoke category!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by PointB: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
take dat: Rather than address the issue of gerontocracy as practised by GEJ and in extension PDP, you've resorted to buck passing and blame game. Guy, your IQ and idiocy has simply gone beyond slowpoke category!

I guess you are the eediot and hypocrite here, not to have noted your kinsman submission. Are all of your bloody twats born with the same disease of hypocrisy. I won't be surprised any way.

kingoflag: In the end, lets not forget that it was GEJ that was voted and not PDP....

Also, lets not forget the section that gave GEJ 98.7% votes in some places, they are his most vociferous supporters, backers and the reason why he feels he has the "right" to keep inflicting pain on Nigerians. So long as they keep quiet on OBVIOUS ills, GEJ and his ilk will keep pounding Nigerians into pain and hopelessness.

Lets not forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician / #panamapapers: Nigeria Agrees To Expose Beneficial Owners Of Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.