Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Anenih Is New NPA Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Is New NPA Chairman (10822 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by tijehi(f): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2012
I just spoke to one of Anenihs grand daughter, she's so happy that even at the door of death her grandpa can still run things like a living mortal. ThiS guy will not pilfer a bit from NPA account, he will sweep it clean..

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by dejijohns(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Anenih is chairman of NPA; Tukur, TCN

The Federal Government last night announced the reconstitution of the boards of four of its parastatals, the National Ports Authority, the Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety Agency (NIMASA), the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC and the Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN.

Chief Anthony Anenih is to act as chairman of NPA, Abu Kefas is chairman of NIMASA, Chief Funsho Lawal, chairman of CAC and Engr. Hamman Tukur, Chairman of the board of the reconstituted TCN.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/anenih-is-chairman-of-npa-tukur-tcn/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

why do we always go in cycle in dix country, are dre no young seasoned mind to take charge of NPA? Instead of rotating al dix corrupt mind'd olf faggs... Btw Bode & Anineh abeg who corrupt pass
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ujchief(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2012
Fresh breezegringrin
Bode George remixedgrin
wheres sincere 9jerian, taharqa, karl max, Rossike, ifi harem and the lappy crew? They're waiting for the lagos-kano 1949 repainted train to move so they can start another useles thread on it.
Enjoy the fresh air from pdp nyash.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ypzilanti: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Board appointments are PERIPHERAL appointments. Yes peripheral appointments can be used to compensate party faithfuls. GEJ went for competence and FIRST ELEVEN in selecting his ministers and heads of departments. These are the people that do the REAL work that affect you and I. They are the DRIVERS of the transformation agenda. Check them out:
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dr Akinwumi Adeshina
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu
Prof Rufuqayyatu
Mrs Mobola Johnson
Dr Sam Amadi
Barr Nyesoh Wike
Arch Mike Onolememe
Mrs Stella Oduah
Olusegun Aganga
Etc, etc
This squad is tight, any day, any time. Over 80% of these persons are not even politicians.
In the past even ministerial position was used to compensate party faithfuls. Who were the ministers and heads of departments under Yar Adua and OBJ? Were they not mostly party faithfuls? Who are the commissioners in Lagos as we speak? Are they not mostly stalwarts of ACN? I beg make we hear word. Yeye 'retardinhos'.
Anonymous Internet noise makers can only do what they know how to do best, MAKE NOISE, hurl insults and abuses. Fortunately, their display of INSANITY has no bearing on what is on ground.

Today we will make noise on the internet, tomorrow (2015) we will toss GEJ out of office. Justify as much as you want, GEJ would not make this kind of appointment a month before elections in Nigeria. He is counting on Nigerians having a very short memory.

Selecting party stalwarts is not an issue, selecting discredited and corrupt party stalwarts is the issue. In saner climes Anenih would be in prison by now over the billions he cannot account for during his time as minister of worsk.

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by honeric01(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2012
USELESS COUNTRY RUN BY A USELESS MAN! grin

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by JimmyBoy1: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2012
take dat: Guess its more likely Ekwueme will emerge as the Chairman of PDP's BOT so this appointment is a compensation for Anenih to drop his ambition. The recycling continues, these old men have mastered the art of pilfering and plundering our treasury, aided by a President who played on the sensibilities of many for a fresh air!

Shuo, you are on the front page, so what?
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by dejijohns(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2012
miiraaj: GEJ needs special prayers. I think he has been cursed,and whoever cursed him is dead. That's the reason he does things from the reverse.

Daddy G. O prayed 4him d oda day oo, if not 4dat prayer na James Ibori he 4appoint... *shinesteeth*

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by fasbat(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2012
take dat: Guess its more likely Ekwueme will emerge as the Chairman of PDP's BOT so this appointment is a compensation for Anenih to drop his ambition. The recycling continues, these old men have mastered the art of pilfering and plundering our treasury, aided by a President who played on the sensibilities of many for a fresh air!
I am just waiting for d defense of Dr Jonathan by his few staunch supporters on ds forum,d bashing na wa oh. Lost 4 word. GEJ,GEJ,GEJ he is out of control
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ujchief(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2012
dejijohns:
Btw Bode & Anineh abeg who corrupt pass
hmmm... Comparing an aligator with a crocodile. Both are long tailed vampires. This serves as a lesson to those who voted Gej and not pdp.
I gues the Engr Tukur is a relation of the pdp chairman, whose son scamed us of subsidy funds. These guys are not ashamed at all!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ojbaba95(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Wot sort ☀̤̣̈̇f backwardness I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ this? GEJ transformation agenda I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ certainly deceitful.The youth,future ☀̤̣̈̇f 2mao, hope U̶̲̥̅̊ ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ Į̸̸̨τ̲̅ perhaps ЪŦ future should be in grave.May God punish all this our clueless leaders till their death.Nonsense!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ypzilanti: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2012
GEJ has no morals and no sense of responsibility. He represents the status quo. Remember that Patience Jonathan was appointed as permanent secretary in Bayelsa, and he gave his nod.

His claim of representing TRANSFORMATION and FRESH AIR, was the biggest lie and fraud ever played successfully on gullible Nigerians. In fact it can be counted as the worlds biggest 419 incident. A nation of 140 million fooled, and their collective wealth plundered before their very eyes...legally.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by solomonkane(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the 'retardinhos' achieve orgasm whenever they hurl insults and abuses on the president. Whether you like it or not, Aneni is a heavy weight in PDP and he'll continue to get peripheral appointments here and there. How does appointing him as chairman NPA board affect you and I? Board appointments are figure heads and have nothing to do with day to day running of the organisation. Even some organisations have been without board for 2yrs or more and it didn't affect their operations. As far I'm concerned, appointing anyone board chairman is a none issue. The people that matter are the ministers and heads of departments and agencies of govt, and GEJ did well in those areas. These are the people that do REAL WORK and the drivers of the transformation agenda.
There is absolutely no need to cry over political compensation of party faithfuls with board appointments. It makes sense that one has to balance competence and drive to deliver with political compensations here and there, otherwise one will LOSE POLITICAL GROUND. And when that happens, the same 'retardinhos' will be here to celebrate

The idiocy behind this post is truly frightening. Pray tell, in what capacity was Bode George serving at the same N.P.A when he was found guilty of corrupt practices and jailed?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/breaking-news-bode-george-others-convicted-judgement-still-on/
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by donpeluchi(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2012
This is a slap on the face of the nigerian youths
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Gbawe: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2012
ujchief:
hmmm... Comparing an aligator with a crocodile. Both are long tailed vampires. This serves as a lesson to those who voted Gej and not pdp.
I gues the Engr Tukur is a relation of the pdp chairman, whose son scamed us of subsidy funds. These guys are not ashamed at all!

Indeed. Nigeria has a very long way to go. I laugh at how we love looking down at fellow Africans when the reality is that they are now pulling ahead of us in many aspects of political and mental development. Why on earth do so many people prefer to embrace sentiment and shun the simplistic notion of just inspecting a man's previous record as an administrator?

I bet Shina Rambo could probably still be President today if the money and spin machine 'calibrates' him correctly. Our entertainers, like Dbanj, will sing and dance for him. Our AGIPs will endorse him and our religious leaders will fall over themselves to anoint him publicly, as the 'chosen one', every day. Done deal. What a nation, what a people.

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ypzilanti: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2012
dejijohns:

Daddy G. O prayed 4him d oda day oo, if not 4dat prayer na James Ibori he 4appoint... *shinesteeth*

If the G.O.s in Nigeria do not want to scold him publicly, they should do so privately...and stop giving the guy free photo opportunities to deceive gullible church members. Christianity is a practical religion...you cannot be a looter and a Christian at the same time.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by solomonkane(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2012
kettykin: if you don't like GEJ , his Administration and PDP why not try a quiet Secession rather than over heat the polity unnecessarily.
Most of the People complaining cannot pin point anything they or their tribes have offered Nigeria since independence

You posted and commented on your own post; this is one of the characteristics of an escaped mental patient.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ypzilanti: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. Nigeria has a very long way to go. I laugh at how we love looking down at fellow Africans when the reality is that they are now pulling ahead of us in many aspects of political and mental development. Why on earth do so many people prefer to embrace sentiment and shun the simplistic notion of just inspecting a man's previous record as an administrator?

I bet Shina Rambo could probably still be President today if the money and spin machine 'calibrates' him correctly. Our entertainers, like Dbanj, will sing and dance for him. Our AGIPs will endorse him and our religious leaders will fall over themselves to anoint him publicly, as the 'chosen one', every day. Done deal. What a nation, what a people.

grin. If PDP ran the music industry in Nigeria, we will all be forced to listen to PDP children's music all day on Nigerian radio stations.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Delafruita(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the 'retardinhos' achieve orgasm whenever they hurl insults and abuses on the president. Whether you like it or not, Aneni is a heavy weight in PDP and he'll continue to get peripheral appointments here and there. How does appointing him as chairman NPA board affect you and I? Board appointments are figure heads and have nothing to do with day to day running of the organisation. Even some organisations have been without board for 2yrs or more and it didn't affect their operations. As far I'm concerned, appointing anyone board chairman is a none issue. The people that matter are the ministers and heads of departments and agencies of govt, and GEJ did well in those areas. These are the people that do REAL WORK and the drivers of the transformation agenda.
There is absolutely no need to cry over political compensation of party faithfuls with board appointments. It makes sense that one has to balance competence and drive to deliver with political compensations here and there, otherwise one will LOSE POLITICAL GROUND. And when that happens, the same 'retardinhos' will be here to celebrate
you dont seem to understand management.the board oversees the activities of the managers.the DG reports to the board.besides,how did GEJ do wel in his appointment of ministers?in essence,our progress as a nation should be sacrificed on the altar of "LOSING POLITICAL GROUND"?
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Bolarge1(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2012
4bobo: I NEED A GUN, DOES ANYONE HAVE AK48. WE MUST START TO KILL AND SHOOT AT SIGHT, ALL THESE PDP BASTARDS THAT STILL WANT TO EAT NIGERIA DRY EVEN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR GRAVES, WE KNEW WHAT BODE GEORGE DID IN HIS TENURE. AH! NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THEY ARE ONLY WAITING FOR HIM TO PEME FOR GOVT SO THAT THEY CAN GIVE HIM A NATIONAL BEFITTING BURIAL.

GOVT BURIAL PLANNERS WILL CHOP BETTER MONEY FROM GOVT ACCOUNT.

I THINK NIGERIA YOUTHS NEED TO FIGHT FOR THEIR FUTURE NOW.

HOW WILL THERE BE JOBS WHEN OLD CARGO NO WON RETIRE.

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Delafruita(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Board appointments are PERIPHERAL appointments. Yes peripheral appointments can be used to compensate party faithfuls. GEJ went for competence and FIRST ELEVEN in selecting his ministers and heads of departments. These are the people that do the REAL work that affect you and I. They are the DRIVERS of the transformation agenda. Check them out:
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dr Akinwumi Adeshina
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu
Prof Rufuqayyatu
Mrs Mobola Johnson
Dr Sam Amadi
Barr Nyesoh Wike
Arch Mike Onolememe
Mrs Stella Oduah
Olusegun Aganga
Etc, etc
This squad is tight, any day, any time. Over 80% of these persons are not even politicians.
In the past even ministerial position was used to compensate party faithfuls. Who were the ministers and heads of departments under Yar Adua and OBJ? Were they not mostly party faithfuls? Who are the commissioners in Lagos as we speak? Are they not mostly stalwarts of ACN? I beg make we hear word. Yeye 'retardinhos'.
Anonymous Internet noise makers can only do what they know how to do best, MAKE NOISE, hurl insults and abuses. Fortunately, their display of INSANITY has no bearing on what is on ground.
its not a crime to appoint party faithfuls,its however absurd to appoint an 80-year old man who has been accused by the national assembly of diverting funds meant for road construction to a sensitive position like chairman of NPA

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by nkemKalu: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2012
GEJ NEEDS MORE DELIVERANCE AND PRAYERS IN THE HANDS OF DADDY ADEBOYE. THE EVIL SPIRIT IN HIM IS TOO MUCH....MAY BE WE CAN CALL DAVID OYEDEPO, MUOKA OF LORD CHOOSEN, KUMUIYI, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME, T. B. JOSHUA AND CO TO JOIN HANDS WITH ADEBOYE TO DELIVER HIM. BY THE WAY, WHERE ARE THOSE HIS PAID DEFENDERS ON NAIRALAND? THEY HAVE NOT BEEN FORTHCOMING WITH JUSTIFICATIONS WITH THIS APPOINTMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by GARRIx7(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2012
nkem Kalu: GEJ NEEDS MORE DELIVERANCE AND PRAYERS IN THE HANDS OF DADDY ADEBOYE. THE EVIL SPIRIT IN HIM IS TOO MUCH....MAY BE WE CAN CALL DAVID OYEDEPO, MUOKA OF LORD CHOOSEN, KUMUIYI, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME, T. B. JOSHUA AND CO TO JOIN HANDS WITH ADEBOYE TO DELIVER HIM. BY THE WAY, WHERE ARE THOSE HIS PAID DEFENDERS ON NAIRALAND? THEY HAVE NOT BEEN FORTHCOMING WITH JUSTIFICATIONS WITH THIS APPOINTMENT.

What has deliverance got to do with one who is hell-bent on bankrupting this nation. Prayers only work for those who are sincere in heart. GEJ is but a crook, his destiny is to bankrupt this Nation...

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by mkoabiola: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
Age is no barrier in ds govt.I lov ds govt
Even if u are 90yrs if u blong to chop and clean mouth cabal,u wil gt it.
Come and chop gvt.
Aneneih forgot sometin @NPA,he is going back to get it.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by deltaforce7(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2012
That is madness! Tony Anenih as NPA Chairman? Jeez. Speechless.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2012
Delafruita: its not a crime to appoint party faithfuls,its however absurd to appoint an 80-year old man who has been accused by the national assembly of diverting funds meant for road construction to a sensitive position like chairman of NPA
Yes, that 80yr old man played a role in the election of GEJ during the 2011 PDP primary. The 'retardinhos' fiercely opposed GEJ in that election but the likes of Aneni stood by him. Since that election, Aneni has not been compensated. Even in the last Edo elections, GEJ did not sacrifice his policy of free and fair election to compensate Aneni. But now that Aneni has gotten a political position, the retardinhos are UP IN ARMS. 2015 is around the corner and GEJ knows where his bread is buttered. He knows what to do to win the election proper and what to do to win PDP primary. The appointment of the likes of Aneni to board positions is a necessary political compromise. If Aneni does any wrong in his current appointment, the law should take its course. However, in all of these, there is no place for TRYING TO PLEASE THE RETARDINHOS. They can never support GEJ. They have PATHOLOGICAL HATRED for GEJ dating back to pre-2011 elections. GEJ will be a fool if he tries to please lost souls. The people that matter are REAL people on ground(some of who currently enjoy pleasurable train ride courtesy of the transformation in the rail transport sector) and PDP party faithfuls who will vote in PDP primary. Sorry, NOTHING for anonymous internet bandits called 'retardinhos'

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Elueme: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2012
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dr Akinwumi Adeshina
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu
Prof Rufuqayyatu
Mrs Mobola Johnson
Dr Sam Amadi
Barr Nyesoh Wike
Arch Mike Onolememe
Mrs Stella Oduah
Olusegun Aganga
Etc, etc
Leave those nitwits to continue in their wailings. The pain is that their paymasters and tribal heroes are not favoured in the appointments so they gonna cry wolves. However, why is ACN compensating their party faithfuls with all kinds of frivolous contracts and appointments. How many boards are the likes of Lai Mohammed holding. I think the man Lai Mohammed hails from Lagos but was a commissioner in Osun at a time. Why are Tinubus controlling the revenue drive of Lagos state? Edo State for instance, ACN faithfuls are chairmen and members of all the boards, no outsider. Irrespective of where on planet earth, party faithfuls control governing boards of ministries, departments and agencies. So these nitwits should stop being jealous and live up to the reality that things like these are the benefits of being in the winning party just as Fashola, Oshomohle , Ajimobi ,Aregbesola and fayemi are busy enriching his party stalwarts.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by lain: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Anenih again!! After destroyin npa b4 gej deemed him fit again 4 anoda but this time total destruction... This nation has been shared by pdp.. Jonathan is a disgrace to the seat of presidency..
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2012
Fresh err!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2012
Delafruita: you dont seem to understand management.the board oversees the activities of the managers.the DG reports to the board.besides,how did GEJ do wel in his appointment of ministers?in essence,our progress as a nation should be sacrificed on the altar of "LOSING POLITICAL GROUND"?
Yes, in this battle, you need a stable POLITICAL GROUND to achieve something in your tenure. Even investors run away from countries that are politically unstable. It was politics that made GEJ president and it is proper and sensible to always balance politics with reforms. Otherwise, one may even get impeached, get frustrated, killed or fail to secure 2nd term party ticket. Why was Fashola unable to square up with Tinubu and castrate the leech? Make we hear word joo!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Elueme: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2012
Delafruita: its not a crime to appoint party faithfuls,its however absurd to appoint an 80-year old man who has been accused by the national assembly of diverting funds meant for road construction to a sensitive position like chairman of NPA
Please let us set the record straight. I am not an Anenih fan, Infact I am one of his critics back in Edo state politics because I am of the view he is too tight fisted with power and greedy so the popularity dwindling in the PDP in Edo state because of the discordance voice between him( Anenih,) Ogbemudia and Akhigbe. That said, being accused is different from being found culpable and the house committee inviting you for questioning. And clarification is not the same ad accuse. I have my reservation about anenih's personality and style of politics but for the purpose of this topic, let's be factual and be reasonable.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by OmoTier1(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Yes, that 80yr old man played a role in the election of GEJ during the 2011 PDP primary. The 'retardinhos' fiercely opposed GEJ in that election but the likes of Aneni stood by him. Since that election, Aneni has not been compensated. Even in the last Edo elections, GEJ did not sacrifice his policy of free and fair election to compensate Aneni. But now that Aneni has gotten a political position, the retardinhos are UP IN ARMS. 2015 is around the corner and GEJ knows where his bread is buttered. He knows what to do to win the election proper and what to do to win PDP primary. The appointment of the likes of Aneni to board positions is a necessary political compromise. If Aneni does any wrong in his current appointment, the law should take its course. However, in all of these, there is no place for TRYING TO PLEASE THE RETARDINHOS. They can never support GEJ. They have PATHOLOGICAL HATRED for GEJ dating back to pre-2011 elections. GEJ will be a fool if he tries to please lost souls. The people that matter are REAL people on ground(some of who currently enjoy pleasurable train ride courtesy of the transformation in the rail transport sector) and PDP party faithfuls who will vote in PDP primary. Sorry, NOTHING for anonymous internet bandits called 'retardinhos'
To think someone like this exist in Nigeria is more scary than even the news of Anenih's appointment as NPA board chairman. I am lost for words reading your post. Who cursed you from the womb?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician / #panamapapers: Nigeria Agrees To Expose Beneficial Owners Of Companies / Bill On Loans For Undergraduates Passes Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.