Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? (13259 Views)

Top Ten Most Popular Nigerian Dance Styles And The Originator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by pink4: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2012
hmmmmmmmm,finally i v joind naira landers. but wont u guys do a welcom party,bla bla bla for me?i wil go for azonto.
Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2012
luvable sam: yea gyms are freaking expensive dis days,av u tried one lately? U wud be suprised at d cost they wud tell u.I do mine on my own buh dancing shld be a better way to kip fit
I've never gotten to the gate of a gym, just pass by some. I never want to enter a gym (might have to after a baby though)
Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by Rapmaestro(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2012
safarigirl: I've never gotten to the gate of a gym, just pass by some. I never want to enter a gym (might have to after a baby though)
Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by Rapmaestro(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2012
safarigirl: I've never gotten to the gate of a gym, just pass by some. I never want to enter a gym (might have to after a baby though)
lukin 4ward 2 dat(whn u hav a baby),we gonna c hw ur after-birth shape is gonna b ;-)
Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by Sugardiva(f): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2012
@ OP Kukere is not a dance. Its just a song by inyanya n it means 'don't worry'.
Etighi means 'okro'. Its a cali dance step where d hips of d dancer moves very slippery n flexible like okro. And last I checked kokoma is a song n not a dance as well.

I wld vote azonto buh since its nt a nigEerian dance ill go wit etighi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by ayobase(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
pink4: hmmmmmmmm,finally i v joind naira landers. but wont u guys do a welcom party,bla bla bla for me?i wil go for azonto.

New member?
Seriously?
U want me to blow ur cover abi?
Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by luvablesam(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
yeah keeping fit is a gud tin ooo wish I wud takeup exercising sooon,its a rewly nice tin
Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by safarigirl(f): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Rap maestro: lukin 4ward 2 dat(whn u hav a baby),we gonna c hw ur after-birth shape is gonna b ;-)
trust me, I'm Genny till I kpeme, no space for Omo segzee wink
Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by Chofa(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
dont8: You're wrong, kukere is a Calabar dance step, Iyanya only made a hit out of it. Azonto on the other hand is a Ghanian invention quite alright, but its more popular in Nigeria, while Alingo is more energetic of the lot.
AZONTO is more popular in Naija than Ghana? Lmao dude check ur facts n stop deceiving urself
Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by Chofa(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
dont8: You're wrong, kukere is a Calabar dance step, Iyanya only made a hit out of it. Azonto on the other hand is a Ghanian invention quite alright, but its more popular in Nigeria, while Alingo is more energetic of the lot.
AZONTO is more popular in Naija than Ghana? Lmao dude check ur facts n stop deceiving soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehiz Wins MTV Base VJ Search Nigeria 2013 / Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? / OMG PHOTOS: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.