Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer (17884 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). / Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by valdubem(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
A 22-year-old Argentine woman has agreed to marry the man convicted of killing her twin sister two years ago.

Edith Casas insists Victor Cingolani did not murder her sister, a model with whom he also had a relationship.

Cingolani was convicted of Johana Casas' murder and is serving 13 years in prison in the town of Pico Truncado.

The couple have said they plan to wed on Friday at the prison in the southern province of Santa Cruz, to avoid media attention.

Cingolani is reported as telling Argentine media outlets that his relationship with Johana was "casual", but that he was "in love" with Edith.

"We have lots of things in common and she isn't jealous," Argentine newspaper Clarin quoted him as saying.

"We always talk about Johana, about how she was," he said.

Edith maintains that Cingolani was unjustly convicted, saying he is "a guy who would not hurt a fly".

Their mother, Marcelina del Carmen Orellana, said it was clear to her that Edith was "psychologically ill".

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-20807241
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by dancewith: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
In this day and age, blood lineage means so little. Spooky stuff
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Kunbee: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
She really is psychologically ill undecided
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by mike404(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
All na format nau

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Maybe she wants to lure him close to her and snuff the life out of him.

6 Likes

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by etudaddy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
u sure say no be she kill her twin sister because of that man

9 Likes

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by dulphines: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
She is not just psychologically ill but may have conspired with this killer to eliminate her sister. Just thinking thou

2 Likes

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by jamal230(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nawao
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by miteolu(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
She wants to continue from where her twin sister stopped.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by chymystique(f): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mayb dey both Planned To kill D twin Sis

2 Likes

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nellyd(f): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
I pray she doesn't get killed too.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2012

11 Likes

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by angelz(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Probably she kill d twin sis cus of d guy.
she aint sick. she knows what she is doing.
She's likely d same person dat set d guy up 2 take d fall for d late sis.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Sitex(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
She might have sth up her sleeves maybe to uncover the truth.
she cud be very sure the guy isnt the killer of her sister and thus be showin a support for him by doin this.
she might be in love with him for no reason.
with women...nyting is possible,there are jst one unpredictable specie
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Their mother, Marcelina del Carmen
Orellana, said it was clear to her that
Edith was "psychologically ill".
Mother knows best!
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Errm....errm..... but the woman no be Igbo naw

Na Argentina she be....

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by allout: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Na by force? Person say she want marry una begin yarn dust. Okay, go and oppose on wedding day! cheesy
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Now this is TRUE LOVE. Hope 9ja girls are seeing this grin
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by omarky(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
etudaddy: u sure say no be she kill her twin sister because of that man

My thought
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by buJu234: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
you guys dont knw that HUSBAND SCARCITY is not only in Nigeria... e dey every where ooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo. Woman with money why she no go kill her sister.na wentin thier parent teach them then dey do.imagine cynthia that was killed by animal igbo at festac town.4 igbo men was arrested in ikeja but they don die.tank god.upon how police they killed them 4 robbery still yet they nevr stop bad thing.let them die shamefulllllyyyyyy.i go change thier head 2 lizard

Exactly! An Argentinian Igbo tongue

F00l.

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by SlyIg(f): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
The guy in question should be extra careful to avoid revenge on his head.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by ceejay80s(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo. Woman with money why she no go kill her sister.na wentin thier parent teach them then dey do.imagine cynthia that was killed by animal igbo at festac town.4 igbo men was arrested in ikeja but they don die.tank god.upon how police they killed them 4 robbery still yet they nevr stop bad thing.let them die shamefulllllyyyyyy.i go change thier head 2 lizard
do u need a doctor? are u alright? Pls hurry to any psychia hospital, i hear they are giving away free pills till dec 24th

3 Likes

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by ceejay80s(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
If na so, i go murder genevieve sister, so that genevieve go marry me
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by maclatunji: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
I don't have the facts of the case, so it would be unfair to pronounce judgement.

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by SlyIg(f): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Is Argentina now in the Eastern Nigeria? Mumuu...
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by SlyIg(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
maclatunji: I don't have the facts of the case, so it would be unfair to pronounce judgement.
Im sure you would have ban them if only you have the facts.

Meanwhile,i'm off to Argentina to gather enough facts for you. aboki...

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by SisiKill1: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some people are just sick like that. . .How else do you explain it why convicted killers get more mails than people who save lives?!

She won't be the first and certainly won't be the last. . .hers is even mild sef. What about the Canadian woman who watched her husband r@pe and kill her sister and even helped him bury her. lipsrsealed

She helped him r@pe and kill 4 women besides her sister, when they finally caught them and asked her how she could watch him do that to her sis. . .she said she believed it would be better for him to cheat "close to home" because she will be in control of the situation, than go outside. The intention was not to kill the sister, but they overdrugged the girl (with medicine SHE provided) and the poor thing choked on her vomit.

As for the other victims, she found them. . .all part of the process of taking control of her husband's cheating, served them up to him and helped him kill them because they didn't want their secrets exposed.

SICK! SICK! SICK!!!!!!
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by SlyIg(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Troll: That Thing That Commented Above Me Is A Psychologically Ill MOFO. angry READERS TAKE NOTE.
You're right my dear,good as you didn't quote him cos in a moment,all those posts that quoted him to correction will be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by buchibabe: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2012

Guy,u sure say eye no dey pain u? Where u see igbo for dat story now?abi u don drink acid ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying Unmarried (FOR GUYS ONLY)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.