Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. (4861 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / How My Twin Sister Wrecked My Marriage... / Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Mettal: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Why do you have to leave so soon,why? Am into pieces,words can't describe my sorrow.She's everything to me, the memories we had together is killing me.Died from child delivery complications..

6 Likes

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by naijaboiy: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2014
SHìT!!!

May God grant you the Fortitude to bear the Loss...

So sorry about that man cry

11 Likes

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2014
sorry Bro!

She's in heaven right now.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by 1miccza: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Accept my sympathies bro and may her soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by freshness2020: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2014
Sorry Brother!
♈όϋ have lost a star, but heaven has gained an Angel!
Rip!
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by 2cato: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Very very sad. May she find enternal rest in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Mzjhulz(f): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Take heart Op
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2014
Take heart... May the Almighty give you the grace to bear the burden of the loss.

PS: Its painful its from child birth complications... Did this happen in Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by pickabeau1: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Such a beautiful woman

My condolences

May you and the family she left behind be comforted at this time

Please all ignore the poster above me

12 Likes

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by unikchyka(f): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2014
rip to the dead
take heart bro
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by smilingazor: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Chai a beautiful angel indeed. May God comfort and console u and d family
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by udysweet(f): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Take heart sir for it is well. She surely is resting in the bossom of our Father in heaven. May God grant you all the fortitude to bear dis irreparable loss.
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Toyozzie(f): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2014
may her soul rest in peace cry
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Toyozzie(f): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2014
rolled:
What's the Use of this thread
It seems like the new one now
Someone dies and next thng you are on NL writing a poem
Na wa

you my friend....you are very stupid...you know it but u just need a text reference #GOAT undecided angry

19 Likes

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by corisande: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2014
cry embarassed
chai!
op, my condolences
may she rest in peace
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by ignis: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2014
God knows best....

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by igwedaboss(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
SHìT!!!

May God grant you the Fortitude to bear the Loss...

So sorry about that man cry
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Onyiclassic(f): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2014
RIP
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by IfyAwazie(f): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2014
So sori dear.
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by IfyAwazie(f): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2014
rolled:
What's the Use of this thread
It seems like the new one now
Someone dies and next thng you are on NL writing a poem
Na wa
Which planet are u from pls?

4 Likes

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2014
Eeeyaaa op take heart, God gives and He takes...may her soul rest in bosom of d Lord; Amen.
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2014
May her soul rest in peace. Take heart,bro
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by bolaino(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Mettal:
Why do you have to leave so soon,why? Am into pieces,words can't describe my sorrow.She's everything to me, the memories we had together is killing me.Died from child delivery complications..
Accept our condolences, God knows best, may Her soul rest in perfect peace, She's in the bossom of the lord, take heart.
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by wheesin(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
take heart bro..all must return to dust.
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmmm...
Lost of words.
May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
We must all die some day - why some die too soon is what I'm yet to understand but such is life. cry
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by destante(f): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2014
she is beautiful.
pls take solace in those good moments you had with her.
God grant you and rest of the family the fortitude to bear the loss sad
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by torchwave: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2014
May her soul find perfect peace in God. Life goes on but it becomes hard to live especially after a loss of this magnitude - an irreplaceable loved one. I've been there.

May God give you the strength to face the coming days. Take heart bro.

Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by dahmie2013: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2014
It is well OP. Pls accept our condolences. May she rest in peace, but if I may ask is d child alive?
Re: Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. by Donkaz(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Take heart bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stepdaughter / 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy / Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.