Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina (5464 Views)

Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu / Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak / New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by valdubem(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Al-Qaeda, or an allied group, was probably behind the kidnapping of a French engineer in Nigeria, French President Francois Hollande has said.

A group of about 30 gunmen snatched him from a heavily guarded compound in northern Nigeria, police say.

The attack occurred in Katsina state, which shares a border with Niger, where al-Qaeda's North African wing is known to operate.

Nigeria's Islamist militant group has not staged many attacks in Katsina.

My question is this, Can GEJ defend his citizen up to this level?

link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20808534

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
al Qaeda? this is getting bigger than GEJ. he needs support
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by gramci: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Handiwork of aboki brothers
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by WilyWily8: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Terrorist Muslims behind the kidnap of Frenchman

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Slyp: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
So what will be their next action?
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by TableLeg(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy: al Qaeda? this is getting bigger than GEJ. he needs support
He needs support? Are you going to step forward first? undecided
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by valdubem(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nigeria going the way of Afghan, God forbid!
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :

He needs support? Are you going to step forward first? undecided

do I look like I'm in the military? undecided

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Very soon Ghetto birds (Drones) will be snitching around the north like helicopter

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
The picture is getting clearer. Very soon american predator drones will start flying in northern nigeria trying to blow up terrorists hide outs, at the the same time they will set up a military base in the niger delta whilst they explore the oil therein with reckless abandon. Bloody europen imperialists and neocolonialists

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Jeez, al quaeda in nigeria? Now things are getting out of hands.... The Country aint safe anymore
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by dady12: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
if al quaada have xtend thier mandness to niaja ,it means niaja is now becoming alghalistians,but to me ,i believe it is the aboki that are called boko harah cos thier operation is baseless,so they gonna make little noise to be heard ,
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by BeraBera(f): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
While making this insinuations, The French president should have also stated why he thinks so. What are the facts behind his insinuation? We need to know.
Also, the actiivities of that Frenchman that was kidnapped need to also be investigated. Has he at any time done anything or said something that could make anybody to be on his trail?
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
After the fall of muammar qathaffi alqaeda elements from all over north africa and the middle east were let loose. With the help of nato and its european imperialist allies, alqaeda linked groups such as ansar-ul-alsharia, libyan islamic fighting group, libya seventh shield, etc were funded and sponsored to topple qathaffi. Now after the civil war in libya most of the weapons used have found there way into northern mali and nigeria, this has helped to bolster the ranks of islamic fundamentalists operating there previously.
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by lafuria1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
am not suprised, i analysed the issue to someone and told the person that its only AQIM that will kidnap the french guy, AQIM are good in kidnaping french people anywhere the see the chance and this has to do with french foreign policies interfrence in mali, Algeria, the sahel generally. this kidnapping is made to draw the french goverment attention, thats y the french govt did confirm . the this has nothing to do with nigerians or the federal goverment. the french govt will handle the case.

our boarders are porous, any foreign national can come in and out easily.

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by odunjoy1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Only GOD is our help
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by TableLeg(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:
do I look like I'm in the military? undecided
Is GEJ in the military? or is it only the military who can support?
Come to the forum to come and talk about some sweet nonsense they cant stand up to!
Moro.n!
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :

Come to the forum to come and talk about some sweet nonsense they cant stand up to!
Moro.n!
Haba Mallam, it has not gotten to d level of calling somebody name nah! By the way, GEJ is not in the millitary but he has/suppose to have full control of the millitary!

2 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by daryoor(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
lakhadimar: The picture is getting clearer. Very soon american predator drones will start flying in northern nigeria trying to blow up terrorists hide outs, at the the same time they will set up a military base in the niger delta whilst they explore the oil therein with reckless abandon. Bloody europen imperialists and neocolonialists
neo-colonialism? seriously? We africans should stop this nonsense neocolonialist rants, its an outdated, irresponsible and unreasonable world view. And in case you only watch cartoon network and dont know whats going on america is fast moving towards energy independence and your stupid oil wont be their business

2 Likes

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by TableLeg(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
cogitoErgo:
Haba Mallam, it has not gotten to d level of calling somebody name nah! By the way, GEJ is not in the millitary but he has/suppose to have full control of the millitary!
Mallam? Are you nuts?!
Please dont call me that!
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by daryoor(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
la furia: am not suprised, i analysed the issue to someone and told the person that its only AQIM that will kidnap the french guy, AQIM are good in kidnaping french people anywhere the see the chance and this has to do with french foreign policies interfrence in mali, Algeria, the sahel generally. this kidnapping is made to draw the french goverment attention, thats y the french govt did confirm . the this has nothing to do with nigerians or the federal goverment. the french govt will handle the case.

our boarders are porous, any foreign national can come in and out easily.

U funny die, u tok say ''this has notin to do with nigeria''. Dem cary anoda peson citizen for yr territory u tok say e no consine u. If them born yr president well make e tell f. Hollande say e no consine am.
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Chuksgeo: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
once an american is kidnapped then we'll start seeing the so called gheto birds buzzing allover our airspace especially in noqthern Nigeria, although I doubt this since america's economy is not in the mood to engage in another 'A NEVER ENDING GREEDY SIEGE' besides americas foreign policy under democrats dont support initiating a war, finaly the wealth in oil is not a technology of the future.
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by shizzle11(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy: al Qaeda? this is getting bigger than GEJ. he needs support

Even boko haram seem to be bigger than GEJ let alone al-qaeda.
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :

Moro.n!

GEJ is the president. He owns the military and pls tell me how else will this be solved? funding? holding talks with al qaeda? I laugh. pls don't quote me again unless you can villify your imaginary points up there
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wily,Wily:
Terrorist Muslims behind the kidnap of Frenchman

Pourquoi pensez-vous faire le tour abuser de l'Islam dans ce forum?
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by TableLeg(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:
GEJ is the president. He owns the military and pls tell me how else will this be solved? funding? holding talks with al qaeda? I laugh. pls don't quote me again unless you can villify your imaginary points up there
The problem here is that you claim GEJ, the certified dunce, needs some support!
Are you willing to stand up and be counted if you think he can work with the support you are clamouring for?
Are you? or are you just one of those cowards who sits behind a computer to clamour for change and action you are not prepared to commit to?!

Also, for your information, GEJ doesnt own the military ... Just because you have powers constitutionally over something doesnt give you the right to lay ownership claims.... If GEJ dies tomorrow, the military wont be split amongst his family in Otueke!!
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by hajbash: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
nne3870: Jeez, al quaeda in nigeria? Now things are getting out of hands.... The Country aint safe anymore
hehehehehehehe
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :

The problem here is that you claim GEJ, the certified dunce, needs some support!
Are you willing to stand up and be counted if you think he can work with the support you are clamouring for?
Are you? or are you just one of those cowards who sits behind a computer to clamour for change and action you are not prepared to commit to?!

Also, for your information, GEJ doesnt own the military ... Just because you have powers constitutionally over something doesnt give you the right to lay ownership claims.... If GEJ dies tomorrow, the military wont be split amongst his family in Otueke!!
yet he quotes me again undecided

if ever he needs support that's within my citizenry power, wouldn't you contribute your own quota? you think I like the different forms of killing coming from the north everyday and I'll sit back and laugh? pls tell me what I can do to stop al Qaeda or boko in any little way possible. Please

when I say GEJ owns the military, you know I meant he controls them so stop acting like someone who cant comprehend anymore

1 Like

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by TableLeg(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:
yet he quotes me again undecided

if ever he needs support that's within my citizenry power, wouldn't you contribute your own quota? you think I like the different forms of killing coming from the north everyday and I'll sit back and laugh? pls tell me what I can do to stop al Qaeda or boko in any little way possible. Please

when I say GEJ owns the military, you know I meant he controls them so stop acting like someone who cant comprehend anymore
Have you had lunch? #JustAsking undecided
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by dickhardener: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
fellis:

Pourquoi pensez-vous faire le tour abuser de l'Islam dans ce forum?
sister abeg which one be this French wey full everywhere. Je taim mon amour
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :

Have you had lunch? #JustAsking undecided

I was about to undecided
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by TableLeg(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:
pls tell me what I can do to stop al Qaeda or boko in any little way possible. Please
Maybe you can lead a team of irate youths to the door stop of a boko haram leader to confront him ... Not a bad idea to show your patriotism and make a meaningful citizenry contribution! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awka Market Women Protest Tax Imposition / Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower / Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.