Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck (9378 Views)

Watch how Baby Miraculously Survives An Earthquake (video) / Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? / Three Kidnapper Killed In Abraka,delta Victim Survives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by ijebabe: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
I mean just look at that bird, those cute, frightened eyes. You think say na joke for head to jam motor?!

Thank God say no be 9ja o!
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by freecocoa(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
ijebabe:
Ugly to you but not to me, I think they are beautiful. There are different species I'm sure you've never seen so don't be quick to judge based on some twisted 9ja mentality.
Did you just say you are sure I've never seen an owl?shocked shocked

You are joking right?
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by lolaluv1(f): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
I'm with coco here o. If I hear say owls dey cute with that their staring, unblinking eye and 360 degree head turns.

#shudders
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by ijebabe: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Did you just say you are sure I've never seen an owl?shocked shocked

You are joking right?
Haha! I said there are many species you haven't seen or dem tell you say only one kind dey?

These birds are beautiful!
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by ijebabe: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
lola.luv:
I'm with coco here o. If I hear say owls dey cute with that their staring, unblinking eye and 360 degree head turns.

#shudders
Not everything was created the same and we should appreciate their uniqueness. I know as humans we fear what we don't understand, and im not forcing anyone to agree with me, but just understand every creature is unique.
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
ijebabe:
Haha! I said there are many species you haven't seen or dem tell you say only one kind dey?

These birds are beautiful!
You dey use style enter me o, how will I think there's only 1 kind? Na wa for you o.

Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder sha so no lele.
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by ijebabe: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: You dey use style enter me o, how will I think there's only 1 kind? Na wa for you o.

Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder sha so no lele.
Which kain style biko I explained my comment if to say I dey my laptop I for post pics even you sef go wan adopt!
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
ijebabe:
Which kain style biko I explained my comment if to say I dey my laptop I for post pics even you sef go wan adopt!
I don hear but even if them like make them fine like mammy water, I no send them.
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by ijebabe: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ok o, make I go do small olofofo cheesy
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Who go come repair d small damage 2 d car? Is it d animal kingdom? Dat owl must state his name,address & occupation b4 leaving so it can be easy 2 trace him in d event he defaults in fixing d car.

2 Likes

Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by RichDad1(m): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2012
odumchi:

You eat owl? shocked

Okooo!
No be meat??
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by odumchi: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rich Dad:
No be meat??

Una neva hear say pesin dey turn into owl? Abeg, hunger neva reach like dat. Me, I go chop lizard before I chop owl.
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by Freiburger(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
odumchi:

Una neva hear say pesin dey turn into owl? Abeg, hunger neva reach like dat. Me, I go chop lizard before I chop owl.
Wetin make you think say pesin nor fit turn into lizard as well? smiley
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by odumchi: 2:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Freiburger:

Na true talk but owl na confirmed juju animal, now.
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by ijebabe: 5:26am On Dec 23, 2012
I thought you were joking all this while. SMH
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2012
Awwwww....poor creature, see d way its staring at d camera. So cute. Although I'm not a fan of owls generally. Thank goodness, its not naija o. Dem for Aluu d poor bird.
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by free2ryhme: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2012
that bird lucky oooo.. make e thank im head say no be naija aboki truck driver jam am ...
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by redsun(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
I dont know why nigerians ignorantly hunt down the magnicient,wise and intelligent birds,owls.Whenever they see one,they think a witch has strayed and has to be brutally killed like the "Aluu 4".
Re: Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Freiburger:

His illiterate superstition is not that diverse or creative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Soft Drinks Called MINERAL In Nigeria? / 24 Most Embarrassing Night Club Pictures / Any Post Office In Ogun State (sango Ota)?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.