Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com (2899 Views)

Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer) / Charles Dukwe Responds To Women In Oil Scam Allegation By Reuben Abati / Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is to inform the general public that Charles Aladesiun is a scammer! He manages an investment program whereby he promises 130%, 160% and 200% returns on your deposit. Moreover, he assured the would-be investors that he is doing it to help nigerians earn a decent income from the internet without falling into the hands of scammers. That is not what made me commit my money to his program because I am fully aware that online investments are absolutely risky and uncertain. I did that because he seemed to have established a reputation for a good name which, you will agree with me, is a deciding factor in selecting a trusted investment program. I even tested the waters by depositing $10 which he promptly returnd with interest at the expiration of the 15 days investment plan. As a result of having gathered some confidence in him , I deposited N10,350 ($60) in his account choosing the same 15 days investment period. However, the nature of his true intentions unfolded when after the expiry of the investment plan, 18th of December, he did not send my payment to my bank account. I dialled his numbers all day on Thursday but he didnt pick any of my calls. I have sent scores of text messages to him but he has replied none. I have tried calling him today, Friday, also to no avail. He doesn't pick my calls anymore. Before this saga, I used to speak with him on the phone. He would pick my calls at first ring or reply my texts in less than 3 minutes. He has since fallen silent...ignoring my calls. He wouldn't even pick the call to offer explanations for the delay in payment because he is a big scammer like the rest of his rotten folks who scam sincere citizens of their money. Here are his details: Facebook ID - Charlly008, Skype ID - Charlly005, Yahoo Messenger ID - aladcharlly1543, email - goldencash04@gmail.com, Phone number - 08038979032, 08051275390, 08037409708. It is saddening that some folks will degenerate and bcom cheap liars in their quest for wealth. I just want to tell the scammer that stolen bread is never sweet and if he doesn't return my money he will lose hundreds of that amount he stole from me. This is warning to those who are contemplating investing in his dubious program.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by stagger: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
I think it is getting to a point where the Business section has to be shut down forever. This is getting too much.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Although this scamming activities may be rife in the business section, however, the business section is not blameworthy. It is really disheartening the way peeps settle for a notorious reputation and relegate good name to the background. Nigeria can be better only if the individuals make a decision to lead transparent lives and honest in their dealings with others.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Booty4me: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ahh another scam.. Decemba don reach.. Boiz are not smiling.. Lol surveyprof we need u here.. But op u tested him wit jux 10dolls.. Thats the bait he used on you.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by austinsmat(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Another EZE again if this guy kwn what is good for him let him pay my hand is not in thisooooo let him go ask nijabiz what happen by the time nairaland (jack bauar and CTU) surveproof and Co. finish with him he will no that this world is too small
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by idlaw2k3(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ op You should know that all hyip are scams. And greed is what keeps them going. You invest a little they pay, you invest more they pay...then you empty your bank account¿? And that's the end of the story.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
idlaw2k3: @ op You should know that all hyip are scams. And greed is what keeps them going. You invest a little they pay, you invest more they pay...then you empty your bank account¿? And that's the end of the story.
You are so right in the sense that it is when you invest a higher sum that they abscond with your money. However, judging from his statement about his program I don't think it is hyip...besides, he claims that it is something he wants to sustain long term. The worst part is he doesn't pick his calls. Pls, I am really curious to know what he will say in his defense since he has tarnished his image...but the question remains.. how do I hear from him now he has deliberately fallen silent?
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Op~ In wat mode of payment did you use in making payment into this investment? bank account or via Liberty reserve, for subsequent time, don't believe in all dis type of investment, 99.9% of them are scam... (High Yield Investment Program)
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
So as not to leave the scammer in confusion about my identity, I am Fredrick. He knows me well by that name.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by phecs: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
I fear naija bussiness line rilli.let d dude defend himself.wat a shame spoilt name fr meagre 60usd.lolcharles 60usd fraudster no scammer
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
SurveyProf, thanks for your interest in this matter. I paid into his GTBank account... Charles Aladesiun 0113128414. My teller number which is proof of my payment is 018398608. I shall be very grateful if you, along with fellow nairalanders, bring this matter to a favorable resolution like you have all done in donziko's case. Any other information about my transaction with him shall be granted on request.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Zither: SurveyProf, thanks for your interest in this matter. I paid into his GTBank account... Charles Aladesiun 0113128414. My teller number which is proof of my payment is 018398608. I shall be very grateful if you, along with fellow nairalanders, bring this matter to a favorable resolution like you have all done in donziko's case. Any other information about my transaction with him shall be granted on request.

Is okay, Is names are as follows, Charles Oluwaseun Aladesiun, do u want his Pictures
Do u hv a copy of the Bank teller, i.e that u used in making payment to his account pls provide it...

N:B ~ Scan and upload the bank teller, you used in making payment into his Gtb-bank account here, try and keep this thread active on a daily basis, We will give him "Charles Oluwaseun Aladesiun" one week of grace to show up here and if he does not, then I will have to post his pictures here n that of his family members, I understand he has a nairaland user id.

Finally, frm research, Charles Aladesiun has been going to other foriegn forum to seek for investors into his business, he will be surprise wen most of those white fellows he has scam, comes here to trace him with is photograph.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
here is a scanned copy of the teller which should prove beyond reasonable doubt that I made payment of the said sum to his account... I appreciate your effort as well as that of any other nairalander in ensuring that justice is served.. scammers should not be allowed free reign in a genuine business environment where trust and goodwill are vital phenomena in bringing about a successful conclusion of transaction.

Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by austinsmat(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
The early the better for this guy to pay this money if he want this case to close because hmmmmmmmn
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Zither: here is a scanned copy of the teller which should prove beyond reasonable doubt that I made payment of the said sum to his account... I appreciate your effort as well as that of any other nairalander in ensuring that justice is served.. scammers should not be allowed free reign in a genuine business environment where trust and goodwill are vital phenomena in bringing about a successful conclusion of transaction.

Is okay, don't worry, he "Charles Aladesiun Oluwasenu" will log in after some days, i.e we will give him only one week to come in and defend himself, I understand he has been going to other foriegn forum to advertise too and perhaps he must have scam some of those white guys too, with dis thread on google many of them will trace him here with his photograph/ even work with their embassies here in Nigeria, thats if the monies dey invested with him is much to be recovered.

Anybody dat knows him to tell him to come clear himself!
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Op it is knowledge gained. I wonder why u trusted someone that couldn't even afford a domain name with money.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2012
I still cannot fathom why I trusted that scammer despite my initial misgivings about him. I can only say I was gullible enough to take his words at face value. I have sent a message calling him names you can ever imagine to which he hasn't replied, dialled his number this morning but he didnt pick. That sado-masochistic scammer's days are numbered.. I shall make sure I fill the internet with warnings about him so people will be cautious and avoid his trap.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2012
I wish there was a way I could talk to that Frankenstein looking dude. He should come and defend his name and integrity if he has any. Thats all I ask.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by charlly008(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2012
I am charlly008.

I want to start here by letting people know that i really regret the day i start the investment program which i hope will help people invest safely online.Lot of people knows me that i am not a scammer.One of such people who happens to be one of the ecurrency exchanger i am using called me to inform me of this post.I know Fredrick.I can't believe he can descend so low and be acting like this.I have my own plan which i will soon carry out.This your action will be a loss to lot of people online.I am someone with a good heart,never had the intention of scamming anyone.

By the way,how much did you invested with me,it is $60 which is suppose to get you $90.You did not invest $1000 or $5000.You behave as if you have lost everything.I have decided to close the program.Will never help anyone to invest online or even update people on the sites to invest with.I can now see that Nigerians are not the kind of people one should be dealing with.If i really want to scam anyone,i won't expose myself the way i did.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2012
Zither: I wish there was a way I could talk to that Frankenstein looking dude. He should come and defend his name and integrity if he has any. Thats all I ask.

Charles Oluwaseun Aladesiun, days are numbered, by next week friday, his photography will be up here, we hv given him a week warning starting from friday the 21st of december, if he fails to do so, den we have no option than to blacklist him and his family members here, "via photograph" the money he scammed might be some, but you never can tell those he has scammed larger sum of money.

Charles Oluwaseun is frm Ado-Ekiti, speaks english, Yoruba and presently lives in Ikorodu Lagos state Nigeria.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2012
charlly008: I am charlly008.

I want to start here by letting people know that i really regret the day i start the investment program which i hope will help people invest safely online.Lot of people knows me that i am not a scammer.One of such people who happens to be one of the ecurrency exchanger i am using called me to inform me of this post.I know Fredrick.I can't believe he can descend so low and be acting like this.I have my own plan which i will soon carry out.This your action will be a loss to lot of people online.I am someone with a good heart,never had the intention of scamming anyone.

By the way,how much did you invested with me,it is $60 which is suppose to get you $90.You did not invest $1000 or $5000.You behave as if you have lost everything.I have decided to close the program.Will never help anyone to invest online or even update people on the sites to invest with.I can now see that Nigerians are not the kind of people one should be dealing with.If i really want to scam anyone,i won't expose myself the way i did.

Thank God u are here to defend urself!!!
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2012

Gentleman, you hv spoken well, but the truth of the matter is that, customers/investors are always right in watever business, the Op must have invested very small amount of money into your investment program, but be dat as it may be, you ought to have been informing him of lastest happenings and development, even challenges that u are facing, as a result of trying to help him Op make some profits, he said he has been calling ur telephone numbers, n u have not been picking, send sms, no reply frm u either,

Finally, pls try as much as possible to settle with the Op and refund his $60 dollars back to him, even if you're not going to give him $90 dollars as ealier promised, due some challenges, you must hv been going through.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by charlly008(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2012
The day you called me,i was so busy and my phone was not with me that day.I never knew you called that moment.By the time i was able to get hold of my phone,i was reading all sort of messages from you,Fredrick which was uncalled for.I can't believe you can descend so low to do that.You should at least wait till the next day and ask why i did not pick your phone.

I knew that you are due for payment and i was trying to attend to that even though,i hardly hard time to even get online.You send this message to me :

Thief! scammer! U don't pick ur calls anymore...a true scammer. No matter your deceit truth will out. Shameless schemer. U dnt want to return my money..then i shall make sure the internet is crawling with information about your nefarious activities. Liar,fraudster.. U will vomit my hard earned money willy nilly. I will make sure i associate your name with falsehood,scam and theft by false pretence. Ur name will no longer be looked upon the same after today. I shall do everything to bring down your credibility in the eyes of people,the credibility which has already collapsed in my opinion. My loss wil serve a purpose...to strip you of your cloak of deceit and make everybody see your true nature...A heartless,shameless,big scammer!

With this message,i wanted to see what you are going to do actually and then respond. one thing you should know is that,your action did not scare me so far i am having good intention and a good heart and will always follow that.

Those white people i had dealings with know me even more than you,Fredrick.None of them is having any bad issues with me.Many had been my friends for over a year now.By the way,if i decided i am not going to respond to your actions,it won't affect me and my activities online.Those who knows me will vindicate me.They know i am doing my best to help them.

This investment program that i am doing,there are people who sent money to the wrong account and yet,i am promised to help them by paying the money to them.Only you here is sending chit message about me.God above will judge you.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by charlly008(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2012
surveyProf:

Gentleman, you hv spoken well, but the truth of the matter is that, customers/investors are always right in watever business, the Op must have invested very small amount of money into your investment program, but be dat as it may be, you ought to have been informing him of lastest happenings and development, even challenges that u are facing, as a result of trying to help him Op make some profits, he said he has been calling ur telephone numbers, n u have not been picking, send sms, no reply frm u either,

Finally, pls try as much as possible to settle with the Op and refund his $60 dollars back to him, even if you're not going to give him $90 dollars as ealier promised, due some challenges, you must hv been going through.

Thank you very much SurveyProf,you are a reasonable person and i will follow your advice.Someone that knows me had called me just now and gave me the same advice as well. I will pay him all the money he is due but but but but uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm,i never knew this is how the world is.I never imagine i will be facing this kind of situation from my people.

Honestly,i am trying to help.If you all need the tellers i used in paying back my investors,i will provide them here.This investment itself,no one invested big money,i only had three white people who invested on it and all are my friends.

I am not a scammer,you all should know,if that is my intention,i won't be opened the way i am.

I will surely settle Fredrick.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by charlly008(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2012
Will like to add this as well,

I have incurred lot of loss with this program.The money invested with me,i am not eating them or leaving them in my bank account,i invested them on programs i see as genuine ones.But no matter or how you tried to play safe,you still loose money.But i am not letting that affect or using it as a yardstick to refuse to pay my investors,i always try my best.

Before this Fredrick saga,i have been thinking of closing it down because i am not someone who is built for this kind of situation.I have never faced this ever in my life.I have investment with profitclicking which i am still expecting to me paid.Some of the money invested with me are on that site.I know how much i have lost with egoinvest.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2012
OMG! Aladesiun, finally I get to hear you talk! Wow! I have read everything you have said and I am so shocked that you can stand boldly to tell lies despite the fact that SCAM is written all over your actions! You say you were so busy to pick my calls.. how lame. You were busy all day on Thursday to pick my call, right? You want to give us the impression you did not attend to any caller that day, isn't it? What about Friday? What about this morning of Saturday? Were you still busy? How does that portray your actions as genuine and sincere? Scammers have a pattern that is so common.. when they have received payment from you they stop receiving your calls, they fall silent... Aladesiun, you say the money I invested is not as much as the sums you named...hmmm..then why have you delayed in paying it? Why did you scam me of a negligible amount...an amount that you have indirectly calld chicken feed? Is that what you do, lose face because of chicken feed? Please return my money even though without the interest, just give me back my money...I shall never trust your lot anymore in my life. Investment is certainly an uncertain and risky venture beginning with you. Lastly, if you had pickd my calls and explained the situation to me with a promise to return my money I would have been more than happy to be patient...but no, you cowardly retreated behind silence, the most salient feature of scammers.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2012
charlly008:

Thank you very much SurveyProf,you are a reasonable person and i will follow your advice.Someone that knows me had called me just now and gave me the same advice as well. I will pay him all the money he is due but but but but uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm,i never knew this is how the world is.I never imagine i will be facing this kind of situation from my people.

Honestly,i am trying to help.If you all need the tellers i used in paying back my investors,i will provide them here.This investment itself,no one invested big money,i only had three white people who invested on it and all are my friends.

I am not a scammer,you all should know,if that is my intention,i won't be opened the way i am.

Mr Charles,
Actually from the look of things/ your explaination here, there was a misunderstanding coming from both parties, but like I will always insist, every business man or woman's motto should read "customers are always right" when you saw Fredrick's call coming, no matter how busy you are, as a business man, you should have returned the call, or even send him Fredrick a text message, telling him that you did not intentionally ignore his call, I believe if you hv done dis, Mr Fredrick would not have reacted this way by coming online to level allegation of scam against you.....

Mr. Charles, as a mature mined man, please kindly give Fredrick a particular date, that you're willing to refund back is $60 dollar capital, der is absolutely no need for the exchange of words, as the mistake has already be done.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2012
Zither: OMG! Aladesiun, finally I get to hear you talk! Wow! I have read everything you have said and I am so shocked that you can stand boldly to tell lies despite the fact that SCAM is written all over your actions! You say you were so busy to pick my calls.. how lame. You were busy all day on Thursday to pick my call, right? You want to give us the impression you did not attend to any caller that day, isn't it? What about Friday? What about this morning of Saturday? Were you still busy? How does that portray your actions as genuine and sincere? Scammers have a pattern that is so common.. when they have received payment from you they stop receiving your calls, they fall silent... Aladesiun, you say the money I invested is not as much as the sums you named...hmmm..then why have you delayed in paying it? Why did you scam me of a negligible amount...an amount that you have indirectly calld chicken feed? Is that what you do, lose face because of chicken feed? Please return my money even though without the interest, just give me back my money...I shall never trust your lot anymore in my life. Investment is certainly an uncertain and risky venture beginning with you. Lastly, if you had pickd my calls and explained the situation to me with a promise to return my money I would have been more than happy to be patient...but no, you cowardly retreated behind silence, the most salient feature of scammers.

Mr Fredrick,
There is no need exchanging words online, from the look of things, both of you seems to know yourself one-on-one, and he Charles is willing to refund back your investment capital, he will give you a date to dat effect.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2012
SurveyProf, indeed you are worthy of medal of honor and emulation for your selfless contributions and genuine concern in this matter. Nairalanders, too. I wish to express my heartfelt thanks for the pains you have taken to bring this matter to this juncture where it has no other choice but to be resolved. Many Many thanks. I am indebted to you as well as to other concerned nairalanders immensely... Please keep up the good work. Just as you have shouldered the burden of others you will never lack helpers or favor for the rest of your very long years on earth...

1 Like

Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by austinsmat(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2012

pls no amount is too small even if is 1$
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2012
charlly008:

I still think you are a thief, pay him his money. You want us to believe you have white clients while you can't even afford domain name as cheap as N1500. Pay him his money and do whatever you like with your fake business. What business are you involved in that pays so much within such a short time? You had better change your ways before you get roasted alive in your town center. The country is hard and there are no jobs but that is not enough reason to start playing your fellow country man. Just return his money, you petty thief.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
although he appeared to clear his name he has not made a definite statement concerning when he will refund my capital. moreover, before I brought this matter to public light I sent a text message telling him to salvage the remaining of his dented image by returning my capital before 8am the next day or I shall let the world know that he is another scammer out to con sincere folks of their money.. he knew what I would do. shockingly now, he feigns surprise about my bringing the matter to public notice... Aladesiun, please don't prevaricate...tell me when I should expect my money as SurveyProf has suggested.. it may not be $1000 or $5000 but it is my money and I did not con anyone of it neither did I steal it from any man dead or alive... I workd with the sweat of my brows for it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / 8 Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.