Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com (2900 Views)

Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer) / Charles Dukwe Responds To Women In Oil Scam Allegation By Reuben Abati / Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
Zither: although he appeared to clear his name he has not made a definite statement concerning when he will refund my capital. moreover, before I brought this matter to public light I sent a text message telling him to salvage the remaining of his dented image by returning my capital before 8am the next day or I shall let the world know that he is another scammer out to con sincere folks of their money.. he knew what I would do. shockingly now, he feigns surprise about my bringing the matter to public notice... Aladesiun, please don't prevaricate...tell me when I should expect my money as SurveyProf has suggested.. it may not be $1000 or $5000 but it is my money and I did not con anyone of it neither did I steal it from any man dead or alive... I workd with the sweat of my brows for it....

Hello Mr. fredrick,
I think as a reasonable man mr. Charles will refund your investment capital, keep us updated if he fails to do so by friday 28th December 2012, he has agreed to do so, but he is yet to tell us wen specifically.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
Okay SurveyProf.. I shall rest the matter for now until then. I shall let everyone know if he responds positively or otherwise after December 28.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
Zither: although he appeared to clear his name he has not made a definite statement concerning when he will refund my capital. moreover, before I brought this matter to public light I sent a text message telling him to salvage the remaining of his dented image by returning my capital before 8am the next day or I shall let the world know that he is another scammer out to con sincere folks of their money.. he knew what I would do. shockingly now, he feigns surprise about my bringing the matter to public notice... Aladesiun, please don't prevaricate...tell me when I should expect my money as SurveyProf has suggested.. it may not be $1000 or $5000 but it is my money and I did not con anyone of it neither did I steal it from any man dead or alive... I workd with the sweat of my brows for it....
Until you have your money back, he has done nothing. It seems you are very new to hyip scams and how they try to look legit until they disappear. If you had followed avodotnet closely, you won't find anything special about what this charly guy is doing.

Keep hoping for your money but personally, I don't think you will be paid. When it gets to 28th, there will be more lies and excuses. I hope I am proven wrong then.

1 Like

Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Zither: Okay SurveyProf.. I shall rest the matter for now until then. I shall let everyone know if he responds positively or otherwise after December 28.

Hello Fredrick,
Do not relax and wait till that 28th December 2012, keep sending him Charles an sms reminder, also try calling him too, if by that friday he doesn't make any move then he will have to face the music, I have all his details with me, dont worry.

Finally, he has come up here to agree to the fact that Fredrick actually sent him money, that is anofe fact to nail him, if he does not cooperate and live up to his promises of returning the money.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Blink, very well said. Yet, I shall give him a second chance to redeem his image so as not to appear uncharacteristically indifferent towards his excuse or impatient. December 28 shall tell.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by efo4real(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
i almost pay this guy..thank God for this tread ooooo
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
blink182: Until you have your money back, he has done nothing. It seems you are very new to hyip scams and how they try to look legit until they disappear. If you had followed avodotnet closely, you won't find anything special about what this charly guy is doing.

Keep hoping for your money but personally, I don't think you will be paid. When it gets to 28th, there will be more lies and excuses. I hope I am proven wrong then.

Note, he Charles can not run far any longer, dat is the main reason while he came up here to defend himself, from my research yesterday, Charles seems to have good online reputation and he would not want to soil his name.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello Fredrick,
Do not relax and wait till that 28th December 2012, keep sending him Charles an sms reminder, also try calling him too, if by that friday he doesn't make any move then he will have to face the music, I have all his details with me, dont worry.

Finally, he has come up here to agree to the fact that Fredrick actually sent him money, that is anofe fact to nail him, if he does not cooperate and live up to his promises of returning the money.
Thats true. I shall do just that.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by phecs: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
Eish!!!I dnt knw wat to say!!!rilli.surveyprof thanks fr ur maturity.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by jamace(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
The guy wanted to zap with some ones money, but thank God the shout of SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER by everybody here pricked his conscience and he came out like a rat smoked out of its hole. Ha ha ha grin grin Petty scammer.
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Ayobetzz: 6:03am On Dec 23, 2012
but how on earth can some one promise you up to 50% within 15days..how does that sound to you even bank sef neva pay dat kind moni
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2012
I called him almost two hours ago and had a lengthy discussion with him. He told me he had not been online for quite a while and that was one of the reasons why he had seemed to delay payment. In addition, he said his mobile was on silent that period I called him besides the fact that he only got to read my message warning him to refund my money or be dragged to public attention a little too late... According to him, he did not read the messages I sent initially for reasons best known to him but that he read them only when the matter was brought to his attention by a friend. He told me I am not the only one affected by the delay and is working towards ensuring the investors receive their returns. I listened patiently and offered him bits of advice. I told him if he had called to explain any challenges he had that made it difficult to make the payment at the expiration period I would have been glad to give him the time he required to address the challenges as long as I am certain he is genuine...dat way I would encourage his venture with my patience. Moreover, I told him he should never treat calls and messages lightly as a business man...they are extremely vital in sustaining a business. He assured me in a tone I will call repentant that it will never happen anymore and that I will receive my payment this week. While talking to him, my airtime expired. He promptly called back. I admired that because a majority of scammers never do..he was keen on restoring his good reputation which SurveyProf observed that Aladesiun has established online and which also made me commit my money to his investment... He told me I will receive my payment this week and that this issue will never repeat itself anymore. As we rounded off the discussion, I told him I will update it here for people to read. In my opinion he sounded truly sorry for everything. I shall hope he fulfills his words so that his reputation may heal faster from the bruises of this saga even though he brought it on himself and when he makes the payment I shall let everybody know. Thank you all nairalanders for your love nd concern...SurveyProf, thanks for the umpteenth time for everything. Aladesiun, I hav no dime of interest in damaging the reputation you have worked for only that it is so saddening you brought it on yourself...had you pickd or responded this wouldn't have been.

1 Like

Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by surveyProf(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Zither: I called him almost two hours ago and had a lengthy discussion with him. He told me he had not been online for quite a while and that was one of the reasons why he had seemed to delay payment. In addition, he said his mobile was on silent that period I called him besides the fact that he only got to read my message warning him to refund my money or be dragged to public attention a little too late... According to him, he did not read the messages I sent initially for reasons best known to him but that he read them only when the matter was brought to his attention by a friend. He told me I am not the only one affected by the delay and is working towards ensuring the investors receive their returns. I listened patiently and offered him bits of advice. I told him if he had called to explain any challenges he had that made it difficult to make the payment at the expiration period I would have been glad to give him the time he required to address the challenges as long as I am certain he is genuine...dat way I would encourage his venture with my patience. Moreover, I told him he should never treat calls and messages lightly as a business man...they are extremely vital in sustaining a business. He assured me in a tone I will call repentant that it will never happen anymore and that I will receive my payment this week. While talking to him, my airtime expired. He promptly called back. I admired that because a majority of scammers never do..he was keen on restoring his good reputation which SurveyProf observed that Aladesiun has established online and which also made me commit my money to his investment... He told me I will receive my payment this week and that this issue will never repeat itself anymore. As we rounded off the discussion, I told him I will update it here for people to read. In my opinion he sounded truly sorry for everything. I shall hope he fulfills his words so that his reputation may heal faster from the bruises of this saga even though he brought it on himself and when he makes the payment I shall let everybody know. Thank you all nairalanders for your love nd concern...SurveyProf, thanks for the umpteenth time for everything. Aladesiun, I hav no dime of interest in damaging the reputation you have worked for only that it is so saddening you brought it on yourself...had you pickd or responded this wouldn't have been.

Noted!
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by claremont(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
masaratiti: Hi Nairalanders, as we know EASYCASH has been advertising for marketers on this forum, I am pleased to inform us all that EASY-CASH has finally kicked off. EASY-CASH is a multilevel marketing plan designed to be transparent and dependable. EASY-CASH is not internet based, rather; its a plan you run on your own. EASY-CASH operates an office at Unit A1, Albarka Plaza, beside Favos building, Bodija, Ibadan.
EASY-CASH is Naira based and not like some internet investment MLM plans that requires e-currencies. EASY-CASH is a person-centered MLM plan.
Interested investors only pay an administrative cost of N3000, then send or return the payment teller to EASY-CASH office or to any EASY-CASH marketer. On receipt of this teller; EASY-CASH would issue 4 forms to d depositor "MR G" with his or her name as no7 on the form. "MR G" will have to sell the 4 forms to 4 people who would go through the same process as "MR G" by paying the administrative fee of N3000, then each would pay N1000 into "MR G" account, making a total earning of N4000 for "MR G". Each of them would forward the payment tellers to EASY-CASH office or any of the marketers and each person would be sent 4 forms each, with their names as no7 and "MR G" as no6. If each of them sell their 4 forms each sent to them; "MR G" earns N16000 at no6 as anyone coming in as no7 would pay N1000 each into accounts of everyone on the ladder. By the time "MR G" gets to no1,he would be earning N16,384,000 as 16384 forms would have been sold.
Please direct any questions to me as I would be more than willing to be of good information source. I have attached a template model of the plan for viewing. Thank you all!
Inasmuch as I'm totally against scamming, I have no pity whatsoever for Nigerians who fall for this pyramid shee-it! They are just as gullible as the scammers themselves.

1 Like

Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Laird(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
[b][/b]NEVER EVER EVER INVEST IN ANY INVESTMENT SCHEME OR HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT OR HIGH PROFIT INVESTMENT.MOST ARE SCAM. I ALMOST GAMBLED MOST OF MY FINAL YEAR SCHOOL FEES ON INVESTMENT SCAM. THANKS TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND MUM WHO SAVED ME WITH ADVISE I THANK GOD I OBEYED. I HEARD A GIRL IN THE PHILIPINES BORROWED 8000 DOLLARS TO INVEST IN INVESTMENT PROGRAMME AVO WHICH LATER CRASHED AND I HEARD THAT THE GIRL COMITTED SUICIDE

SOME OF THEIR TRICKS
YOU MIGHT FIRST INVEST A LITTLE TO TEST THEM. THEY WILL PAY YOU WITH THE INTEREST TO MAKE YOU COME BACK AND INVEST AGAIN MOST TIMES WITH MORE MONEY THATS WHEN THE MONEY ENTERS VOICEMAIL......MISSING IN ACTION

SOMETIMES WHEN THEY FIRST THEY WILL BE PAYING WITH THE INTEREST TO INVESTORS, SOME INVESTORS MAY INVEST MORE OR MAY EVEN BORROW MONEY OR SELL THINGS TO INVEST MORE MONEY. SOME MIGHT TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BRING THEIR MONEY TO INVEST. THEN AT THIS TIME THE MOEY........DISAPPEARS

BEWARE OF HIGH YIELD/PROFIT/RETURN/INTEREST INVESTMENT PROGRAM SCAM/FRAUD/419 NO MATTER THE COUNTRY
Re: Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com by Zither(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
As I promised, this post brings a just resolution to this thread- a conclusion which resolves the earlier misunderstanding between Charles Oluwaseun Aladesiun and myself. He has proven, through the course of time, to have a good reputation which , although, was shaken by misunderstanding still remains unwavering, firm and intact in the face of challenges.
I am writing this post to inform everyone that the events which transpired in the past few days have depicted Charles Oluwaseun Aladesiun to be a man of his word, a sincere investment manager so that I can vouch for his authenticity and name. He deposited the sum of N12,200 (N2,200 ROI at the rate of N156 per $) into my account very early this morning at about 2:30am via internet banking.
This is not why I decorate his personality with trustworthiness, commendation and admirable qualities. I speak highly of him now as I did before the eruption of the misunderstanding because of the updates he gave me prior to the transfer...besides the fact that the one or two calls I made to him showed him to be forthcoming and he returned the calls almost immediately to conclude our conversation when my airtime expired. I need not bore you with the fact that he sent two message updates stating he had received the money into his account from his exchanger and will send the money while the second stated that he was having a hard time accessing gtbank site and would go to the bank to initiate the transfer should the offline transfer prove unsuccessful. I was really impressed with those updates. His updates successfully resurrected my confidence and trust in him. It meant he is genuine, real and acting in good faith. True to his word, I received an alert from gtbank at 2:32am which was followed by Mr Aladesiun's message confirming he had sent the sum..as well as a note of genuine apology for the delay and everything that has happened.
In every way, he proved to be true and not a scammer which he has always and rightly maintained. In truth, I shall most likely continue investment with him seeing that he has made a good name for himself and intends keeping it that way. I believe his principle is 'a good name is better than gold and silver.' This thread was born out of a misunderstanding and is happily resolved with the authenticity and reality of Mr Aladesiun's enterprise still intact and unruffled. Integrity speaks for him.
I would like to seize this opportunity to let everyone know that CHARLES ALADESIUN of http://charllyinvestment..com IS NOT A SCAMMER - why? He is tried, tested and proven. If he continued the investment program, I would surely participate because he falls among the very thin number of nigerians who cherish the durability of name and reputation over ill-gotten wealth. That, if you recollect, is the driving factor that prompted me to invest in his program.
NOTE OF THANKS - SurveyProf - for everything pls accept my humble thanks. . . Nairalanders, for rallying to my aid like family. . . Mr Aladesiun, for proving beyond reasonable doubt you are made of honesty and trustworthiness. Mr Aladesiun, as much as I am very satisfied at your improved customer/client relation and response I also want to tender apologies for hurling accusations and names at you on the outset of the misunderstanding. Thank you for understanding. Thank you all as well. . . . Please everyone take note Mr Charles Aladesiun is NOT a SCAMMER... I am sorry that this post is very long but I appreciate your time and patience in going through it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO / Very Trendy Native Wears For Men, Wome And Kids By Buchi / Which Of Nigeria Banks Offers Zero COT On Current Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.