Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed (2926 Views)

I Want 2 Start A Business With 50k... Nid Ur Advise / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed / I Need An Internet Business,i Want 2 Invest In Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by TonyMontana2: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
Please i need ur candid advice,i want 2 go in2 online biz 2 back my unsteady income flow.i need reasonable advice
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by infogenius(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
Tony Montana:

Please i need your candid advice,i want 2 go in2 online biz 2 back my unsteady income flow.i need reasonable advice

Really, that is good.But have you burnt the midnight oil? If you have not then please learn the business.And run with what you have learnt.
You can make good money monthly if you get it right.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by nigboy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2010
If you are serious about making money online, then you need to read this book - [url=http://myhomeinternetbusiness.com/Internet Business Guide for Nigerians]=http://myhomeinternetbusiness.com/Internet Business Guide for Nigerians[/url]
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by swaggy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
Well, running an internet business is not just a CHILD'S PLAY. It takes perseverance and determination to make it online and when you know how it works, it becomes very easy to make any amount of money online. there are lots of internet marketing business you can get yourself involved in especially affiliate marketing, forex, Adsense business, web designing, SMS business, Hosting business etc.

My advice is to follow what the people are looking for and give it to them i.e want+product delivery=cash deposits. For me, affiliate marketing and Google adsense are easy ways to start. if you want to learn more about it, just follow my link below and you can get started almost immediately,

Uche Ikechukwu B
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by 365win: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
well a lot has been said and writen about internet biz ,first you choose the one thats most convenient for you and your time.i do sports betting though you may be quick to put it off as gambling but its not and it gives me 50 dollars daily with little or no time, i can even place daily bets on my black berry ,sports betting paid for my new laptop.but enuff said should you need more info contact me easywins2@gmail.com or call 07041479988
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by Caroguama(f): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2010
Internet business is not very easy at all. It needs patience and hardwork combined with online and offline networking efforts to survive in this business. besides online business is very vast and would require that you narrow it down to a niche or specialized area. so i would advice you to ask yourself, what u CAN do to make people's life stress-free, then you have your answer on what service you can render online. Goodluck and start somewhere. jump out of the plane before bothering about loosening your parachute to keep you from falling hard on the ground.
Cheers.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by cashmaking(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
hello my bro over there it is good to look for another source of earn cash wthout leaving your work.
if you are looking to go into online business,the one that you do without stress.you go go into
information marketing.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by salimorte(f): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
Many people say Internet Marketing is not an easy task but making Money is easy only for the Smart People. This Biz is only by Invitation and i have just 15 to give out. If you want to join in click the website in my signature. Then write to opportunity9ja@gmail.com for more information.
Only for the smart folks.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by aremzyolly(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
Bro Tony,
                sorry for the way am goona talk but i have to be frank.I AM THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU ARE HERE.i HAVE READ THE ATTACHED FILE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.I HAVE VISITED THE WEB SITES YOU HAVE INCLUDED, I HAVE DONE A RUN-THROUGH ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE AND I WILL LIKE TO CONCLUDE THAT I AM FULLY AND 101% INTERESTED.
   I GOT FROM YOUR ARTICLE THAT YOU HAVE REACHED THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE THE CHANCE BUT I GUESS YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE, IT SHOULD BE 101 SIR AND AM THE LAST MAN STANDING, LOL,
GOOD JOB WITH NICE INNOVATION.I SWEAR YOU ARE BOMB AND GOD HAS ALREADY ERASED ALL YOUR PAST SIN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND HEAVEN IS 102% SURE FOR YOU.
  i TRIED YOUR NUMBER TONIGHT AND IT RANG. WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING, MY YAHOO IS ollypopo1000@yahoo.com and am online almost every time in as much as the light is on.
My mobile is 07031234637, i already stored your number and no doubt if i get a missed call from you the next thing i will do come straight to my computer.
   I have lots and lots to talk about but apart from buying the book which you wrote that costs 3500 Box. I AM also using aradite or better still chemmer glue with you, I guess you know what i mean, We dey together for now, I will be happy if you can motivate me Bro,
  I will like to stop for now,
  Expect a response from you soon.
   Aremy
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by aremzyolly(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2010
To Consultmartins,
sorry for the way am goona talk but i have to be frank.I AM THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU ARE HERE.i HAVE READ THE ATTACHED FILE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.I HAVE VISITED THE WEB SITES YOU HAVE INCLUDED, I HAVE DONE A RUN-THROUGH ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE AND I WILL LIKE TO CONCLUDE THAT I AM FULLY AND 101% INTERESTED.
I GOT FROM YOUR ARTICLE THAT YOU HAVE REACHED THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE THE CHANCE BUT I GUESS YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE, IT SHOULD BE 101 SIR AND AM THE LAST MAN STANDING, LOL,
GOOD JOB WITH NICE INNOVATION.I SWEAR YOU ARE BOMB AND GOD HAS ALREADY ERASED ALL YOUR PAST SIN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND HEAVEN IS 102% SURE FOR YOU.
i TRIED YOUR NUMBER TONIGHT AND IT RANG. WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING, MY YAHOO IS ollypopo1000@yahoo.com and am online almost every time in as much as the light is on.
My mobile is 07031234637, i already stored your number and no doubt if i get a missed call from you the next thing i will do come straight to my computer.
I have lots and lots to talk about but apart from buying the book which you wrote that costs 3500 Box. I AM also using aradite or better still chemmer glue with you, I guess you know what i mean, We dey together for now, I will be happy if you can motivate me Bro,
I will like to stop for now,
Expect a response from you soon.
Aremy
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by toaspromo(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2010
it is a great decision if you want to make money easily and steady try any of the following:parked domain,affilliate marketing,web hosting service,flip sites information marketing.all these require small start up capital and you can earn a lot good luck
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by emmotions: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2010
Hi Bro,

There are several kinds of online businesses but the problem is which one is genuine?

Currently, I'm doing an online business which I get paid through my Master Card. The company will send you a Master Card customized with your name. You can redraw you money from any bank that accept Master Card.

so if you wished to join me on SFI.

send your email to my number: 07041644049

I would have place the link here but I don't want to go against the rules of NairaLand.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by consultmartins(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
Thanks Aremy for your compliment, it's people like you that encourage us to keep helping Nigerians to make money on the internet. Making money online is easy if you have the right person leading you. I wish you the best of luck. Thanks.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by Healthtips1: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2010
Like I usually say to people, internet business is for read but you must be focused my advise to any one who want to join the online world is to be wise in order to fall in the hand of scarmmers. There are lots of ways to make money online just choose one and study it very well.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_RFDEwYzNd9I/TK8w7ekLIPI/AAAAAAAAAM4/RLGEZsm6CCk/S555/Cash+matchine.jpg[/img]
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by Healthtips1: 4:41am On Oct 09, 2010
Lol
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by solidfx: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2010
lol, cash machine or atm machine!
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by consultmartins(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2010
Internet business is a cash machine.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by knice(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2010
Visit the Nigeria Premier money making site @ www.easymanual.biz. Wishing you just the best

Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by chase4(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
It is not as easy lots of folks would want you to believe, avoid most of the useless stuff being put up for sale. It will take u time to get the hang of it(forget all those "make millions overnight" boasts) but when u do it will be worth ur while. All the best.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by aeon(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
it shows nobody dey make jack.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by infogenius(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
chase4:

It is not as easy lots of folks would want you to believe, avoid most of the useless stuff being put up for sale. It will take u time to get the hang of it(forget all those "make millions overnight" boasts) but when u do it will be worth your while. All the best.

It is easy if you are smart enough and have learnt the ropes. But it is not an overnight riches of a thing. It is just like the offline business that you have to know how business in general works.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by consultmartins(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
infogenius:

It is easy if you are smart enough and have learnt the ropes. But it is not an overnight riches of a thing. It is just like the offline business that you have to know how business in general works.
Thank you chase4 for the reply.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by 222Martins(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2011
I want to add another honest advice. If you want to build a successful business online, please don't work hard: work smart.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by kaysmith11: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2011
going into online marketing,u have to find a niche market filled wit hungery buyers or customers.u can follow my link below or mail me on dynastyimpact03@gmail.com for more info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bar Soap. / Adenuga Set To Merge, Re-Brand ETB And Sterling Bank / Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.