Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,114 members, 7,867,213 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Atheism Will Rule - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Will Rule (474 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atheism Will Rule by ooman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
About 2000 years ago, there was no christianity, about 1000 years ago, there was no islam. The world was a better place then.

But now, there is christianity and islam, but progress keep petering out in the world always. People are now noticing this and in the next 2000 years to come, there will be no more religion. Muslims would have killed all christians, then kill themselves in suicide bombing. That is funny but true.

There is hope for the world, it starts from eradicating religion away.

Religion is the source of all evil.
Re: Atheism Will Rule by larrymoore(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
You know what u are? A Broad Day Dreamer. I just dont ve that energy 4 ur argument but let me help u. Go to www.scienceislam.com and www.godallah.com at the former site u will listen to d testimonies of scientists about God, let see if God will help ur soul.
Re: Atheism Will Rule by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman: About 2000 years ago, there was no christianity, about 1000 years ago, there was no islam. The world was a better place then.

But now, there is christianity and islam, but progress keep petering out in the world always. People are now noticing this and in the next 2000 years to come, there will be no more religion. Muslims would have killed all christians, then kill themselves in suicide bombing. That is funny but true.

There is hope for the world, it starts from eradicating religion away.

Religion is the source of all evil.

grin grin
Re: Atheism Will Rule by manmustwac(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2012

(1)

The Divine/human Word / Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua / Prophetic Pearls: Sayings Of The Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.