Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. (13904 Views)

How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? / Knowledge Workers: What Did You Search For On Wikipedia/Google Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Westlord: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2012
Yomieluv: My boss deducted 10k from our salary to buy gift for himself,and told us to come to his house to feed on xmas day.
Congrats, U ve just bn charitable
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by napa: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2012
sholajohn: A bag of rice + 10k. Not good enough though
'dupe tie'
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by napa: 12:26am On Dec 25, 2012
The_keeper: Unemployed at the moment but i received my late dad's #250,000 police insurance today(24th). . .this couldn't have come at a better time,what a white xmas. .i can't fit zhout..
spend wisely o 250k no too plenty like dat o
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Konnektions146(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2012
napa:
spend wisely o 250k no too plenty like dat o
e no even plenty at all.
i wish de cash came in January for him cos he will spend it better den
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Lobolintin(m): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Gave my crew,ticket go 4uck run gals in a nite klub,i no try..
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by kaelz(m): 5:34am On Dec 25, 2012
Myn was 2 bags of rice and 6 ltrs of vegetable oil..
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by napa: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2012
vanstanzy: My company really tried this Xmas, infact they out-did themselves. I for one couldn't believe it. The entire workers went ecstatic over this gift, and imagine such precious gift was given to everyone. Infact the person that planned such a gift deserves to be President of the United States. The persons generations upon generations will never lack, infact blessed is their name. U should have seen how my entire colleagues were showering encomium on the company and the HRM. Of no doubt, my company surpassed everyother company this year. My company gave its workers... 10 packets of sugar. Isnt that wonderful? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you must be an access bank staff, heard that was the Bank gave her staff, they mean o
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by jarkata(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2012
A month basic salary plus 5 ppl to share one bag of rice but d rice was rejected by d workers say for watin happen hw could 5 ppl share a bag plus a littre of g.oil
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by cremechic: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2012
Tusky44: Competitive companies don't give staff Xmas gift cos they understand that a truly multinational company in the 21st century would have a good mix of staff from various ethnic, religious, and cultural background.

Nigerians please travel out and see the light.

Rubbish!!!!! I work for a french multinational and we were given Christmas gifts! smiley
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Egelife(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2012
They told us they where going to suprise us, everybody was looking forward to a huge suprise and at close of work dat day we all rushed to the car park and met various sizes of 4 chrismas trees beside everyone's car. Our boss loves playing with us, so I believe the real surprise comes by january
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Mcdondayan: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2012
They did not give us anything as bonus. Infact it was divine providence that we closed for the year yesterday. But i gave them mine ''RESIGNATION LETTER'' after i collected my salary yesterday. Starting a new job on 7th jan next year.

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2012
Staffs in my dept got a 32" LCD Tv, half bag of rice and 10k each...Dunno bout other depts
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by YoungGame: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Tusky44: Competitive companies don't give staff Xmas gift cos they understand that a truly multinational company in the 21st century would have a good mix of staff from various ethnic, religious, and cultural background.

Mr tusky please do your self a favour, change your name to turkey because you kinda reason like a turkey grin

Mr tusky please do your self a favour, change your name to turkey because you kinda reason like a turkey
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by RuuDie(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Bisjosh: A bag of rice and a gallon of vegetable oil

Same here...do we work in the same company!?
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Tunsbobo(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2012
I was given a sack letter just before christmas; and u'r talking of christmas gift!! Mtschewww
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Segxzy003: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2012
I just cant imagine that i was given; One mug cup, one snicker chocolate, one bar of chocolate (Name forgotten) and a christmas pack (carton).
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by addictiv(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
My people in one company in ph one of the workers Got 8 million for Xmas. No be small thing o!
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2012
A Hamper containing 23 food items and one night in Trancorp Metroploitan hotel calabar. Thanks to UNICEM.

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2012
a bag of rice and 5 litres vegetable oil
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by obongGODAkpan(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
13th month salary and 400k for the kids. No items
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by sholajohn(f): 3:27am On Dec 27, 2012
napa:
'dupe tie'
Mo sope temi o. Tnx
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by 123fun: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by remi4ever(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2023
Our Boss gave everyone 250k each, after our salary..

Shocked everyone.. Even cleaners too..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help! My Former Employer Demands I Refund A Month Salary... / Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.