Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture (22995 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by og12(f): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter:

Eyaa- Sorry o! See how the devil has abused your mind-all you think is money, no wonder u are in the yahoo business, because 4 u everytn is measured in money. Haven't you realized those pastors you criticize the most for demonstrating success to their congregation advance the most. And the more you do it the less important you become.

Imagine at your age your immediate family can't even tell your whereabout. And all u do is hide anonymously behind a computer in a cyber cafe and use your leisure time from your yahoo business to visit Nairaland and say trash. Simply because this is the only place you can contribute to discussion and be given audience.

Name:Anonymous
Role Model:Mosquito (parasite)-
Diagnosis:Acute Malaria
Effect: Low self-Esteem and temporal memory loss
Sex: Male
Hobby: criticizing successful people
can't stop laffing...dat serves him rite.we shld spiritual minded at all tyme by so doing we can obey scriptural instructions...touch nt my annointed n do my prophet no harm.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by og12(f): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter:

Eyaa- Sorry o! See how the devil has abused your mind-all you think is money, no wonder u are in the yahoo business, because 4 u everytn is measured in money. Haven't you realized those pastors you criticize the most for demonstrating success to their congregation advance the most. And the more you do it the less important you become.

Imagine at your age your immediate family can't even tell your whereabout. And all u do is hide anonymously behind a computer in a cyber cafe and use your leisure time from your yahoo business to visit Nairaland and say trash. Simply because this is the only place you can contribute to discussion and be given audience.

Name:Anonymous
Role Model:Mosquito (parasite)-
Diagnosis:Acute Malaria
Effect: Low self-Esteem and temporal memory loss
Sex: Male
Hobby: criticizing successful people
can't stop laffing...dat serves him rite.we shld spiritual minded at all tyme by so doing we can obey scriptural instructions...touch nt my annointed n do my prophet no harm.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Techwriter: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
I see that Musiwa aka Becomerich already had a post with aerial photo of Adeboye's wretched home town, Ifewara
What a waste!

The least this "powerful man of god" could have done is to enhance MEANINGFUL development with emphasis on basic education and primary health of his place of origin.

Who are those waisting their time to explain to these people? Its a waste of time. If his village is fine they will say he used church money to build it, if its bad why didn't you build it. Anyway the church does not operate tribalism, he has built schools and health centres outside his hometown, that's what the Spirit asked him to do not your tribal deluded mind

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by DollyParton1(f): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi:

You are the one who has joined satan by abandoning your Christian duty to examine all doctrine to discern which is false and follow Paul's example of publicly criticising Peter on the issue of circumcision.
Please read your Bible.
#Friendly Advice

Abi you be confirmed mugu
#Just Asking

And u forgot the part that says jugde that thou might not be jugded.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by rusher14: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
There are many sides to this matter.
Nigeria is a third world nation and if there was another way to describe it other than primitive that term would be apt.
Our primitive nature also allows for all manner of beliefs, very few accepting logic as a choice.
Christianity as preached to us by the missionaries of yore was meant to be sacrificial, transparent and meek.
We find today preachers with their sanctimonious ways severely lacking in some of these traits earlier described.
We find a following that refuses to think logically, that refuses to question, that refuses any criticism especially one against their MOG.
The manner in which these men of the robe flaunt their wealth (logic might tell where it comes from) and power might be revolting for the unbeliever.
Of course everyone has his/her own opinion on how these shepherds make their bread and how much of this bread is broken down to the congregation.
A flock of sheep is as good as it's shepherd and so one might think that with the millions that throng these churches you would find the virtue of their overseers in everyday life.
Although i am not of the deeper life ministry i remember vividly the respect, fear and innocence that was accorded their members in my younger days.
Bring back those days of high moral standing from the preachers and congregation and see if criticism would be so intense.
Nobody knows tomorrow (The Mayans just proved that), but it is essential we stop worshiping pastors and look into ourselves, the Bible being our template and character being our light.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by rusher14: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
[b] There are many sides to this matter.
Nigeria is a third world nation and if there was another way to describe it other than primitive that term would be apt.
Our primitive nature also allows for all manner of beliefs, very few accepting logic as a choice.
Christianity as preached to us by the missionaries of yore was meant to be sacrificial, transparent and meek.
We find today preachers with their sanctimonious ways severely lacking in some of these traits earlier described.
We find a following that refuses to think logically, that refuses to question, that refuses any criticism especially one against their MOG.
The manner in which these men of the robe flaunt their wealth (logic might tell where it comes from) and power might be revolting for the unbeliever.
Of course everyone has his/her own opinion on how these shepherds make their bread and how much of this bread is broken down to the congregation.
A flock of sheep is as good as it's shepherd and so one might think that with the millions that throng these churches you would find the virtue of their overseers in everyday life.
Although i am not of the deeper life ministry i remember vividly the respect, fear and innocence that was accorded their members in my younger days.
Bring back those days of high moral standing from the preachers and congregation and see if criticism would be so intense.
Nobody knows tomorrow (The Mayans just proved that), but it is essential we stop worshiping pastors and look into ourselves, the Bible being our template and character being our light.[/b]
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

While u are critizing them, they are progressing. Abuse them till next year, it doesn't change anything about them. They don't know u exist at all, ya'll irrelevant.
Go and do something profitting with ur lives.

Nor be only wa , na wa wa wa, you hear!!!
Are they really progressing? How?? By the number of properties and earthly possessions
[size=14pt]Is that comparable to the standard set by Christ whom they CLAIM to be representing on earth now to this generation[/size]
Where is the progress made by Idahosa, Iloputaife?
When Adeboye dies as he is sure to die some day, what will be his legacy?? delivery X number of babies at each Holy Ghost Convention

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

And u forgot the part that says jugde that thou might not be jugded.

Tell that to Adeboye since he implicitly JUDGED his former spiritual leader when he switched to RCCG.
Abi dat wan too deep for ya understanding
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
I'll be back when ayobase returns.

Sheeple irritate me. The likes of Techwriter clearly know more about RCCG's doctrines than the Bible. Confirmed sheeple.

Point to Ponder: When a doctor is concerned about a patient's health, does that make the doctor sick?

God, please save Nigeria from your people. Rapture them or something. Your son turned water to wine, these people are now selling the wine, and the buyers are too drunk to realise the wine was always free. They said the ways of men are foolish, that atheists are foolish.

Lord, use the foolish to confound the wise. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by swtcharissa(f): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
God punish you and your God..
dem dey worry u dis xmas season,if d God of dis person come after u,hope u go dey alive to repent of ur statement
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
swtcharissa: dem dey worry u dis xmas season,if d God of dis person come after u,hope u go dey alive to repent of ur statement

How about you change your if to WHEN and give a time frame so he can come back to confirm the folly of your fake, superstitious assertion
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by swtcharissa(f): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi:

Are they really progressing? How?? By the number of properties and earthly possessions
Is that comparable to the standard set by Christ whom they CLAIM to be representing on earth now to this generation
When Adeboye dies as he is sure to die some day, what will be his legacy?? delivery X number of babies at each Holy Ghost Convention
no they r not progressing,its u who is progressing,earthly pocessions u r nt even on any list,heavenly ba,cleaner work u never sure to get,n u will open ur mouth to insult,,,hw many people don born for ur house?over sabi wide mouth
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: O.. What a cute family... Tithe money sweet o..
grin grin LOL. Nairalanders n mouth!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
swtcharissa: no they r not progressing,its u who is progressing,earthly pocessions u r nt even on any list,heavenly ba,cleaner work u never sure to get,n u will open ur mouth to insult,,,hw many people don born for ur house?over sabi wide mouth

Fill in the gap:

Silence is the best answer for a F-OL.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by DollyParton1(f): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi:

Tell that to Adeboye since he implicitly JUDGED his former spiritual leader when he switched to RCCG.

What are u talking about?
He has been in RCCG since he got born-again.
So what spiritual leader did he judge.
You just dey yarn wetin u no know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ignis: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
I wonder why some people decide to dump their brain and comment anyhow.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by DollyParton1(f): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi:

[size=14pt]Is that comparable to the standard set by Christ whom they CLAIM to be representing on earth now to this generation[/size]

Adeboye is not progressing?
So what do u call progressing then?
Or Jesus report am to u say him no dey represent well.
All I can see on ur comment is hate.
Simple picture, come turn to yawa like this.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by martyns303(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
chiswaggs:
Are you sure demons are not chasing you? You sound like som1 dat z possessed.
the only demon i see is u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Techwriter: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi:

I know that most of you coming hear to criticize men of God know little about them nor do u know what goes on in the church. Who is Adeboye's former spiritual leader that he judged? Infact you know nothing about Adeboye. For your information I'm not a member of Redeem church but I'm a member of the body of Christ in Nigeria, anything that affects any of my family member affects me. I am passionate for God and what concerns him. I belong to another church but don't you insult Oyedepo, Adeboye. Oritshejafor, Kumuyi, Adelaja etc these are fathers of the church. How many times have you seen a muslim coming to Nairaland to criticize their leaders yet they are more divided internally than we are.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Symphony007: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Does'nt it feel good to have the president of the most populous black nation kneel before you mr adeboye?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by tpia5: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
My goodness, all this wahala simply because Rev Adeboye took a picture?

Are you people not suffering from a mental disease?

Why are you lot always so miserable for crying out loud?

If you want to be like him, then fear God and cut this crap!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by dominique(f): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
AdoreKIZITO:
the lord is watching u and u know what, Satan is beside u laughing seriously at u.. Because even devil know say ur end time is near... All i know is that, in ur life time u will never purchase a bicycle come to talk of a Jet. Jealousy go kill u. Anu ohia

All you know? Smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
tpia@:
My goodness, all this wahala simply because Rev Adeboye took a picture?

Are you people not suffering from a mental disease?

Why are you lot always so miserable for crying out loud?

If you want to be like him, then fear God and cut this crap!

Pray, tell us why would any honest, hardworking person want to be like a smooth talking scammer
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi:

Pray, tell us why would any honest, hardworking person want to be like a smooth talking scammer

Bro, ignore that tilapia.
For the sake of your IQ.
And for the sake of this thread.

She's NL's sicko. We all know her. Her aim is to get this thread locked by the mods.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by sweetrace(f): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi: Anybody knows Adeboye's hometown. I believe it is somewhere in Kwara state.
It would be nice to see photos of that town as well and how (under)developed it remains despite having one of Time magazines most influential men on earth.

Charity begins at home, right
I've gone through the posts and yours seems to be the most intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter:

I know that most of you coming hear to criticize men of God know little about them nor do u know what goes on in the church. Who is Adeboye's former spiritual leader that he judged? Infact you know nothing about Adeboye. For your information I'm not a member of Redeem church but I'm a member of the body of Christ in Nigeria, anything that affects any of my family member affects me. I am passionate for God and what concerns him. I belong to another church but don't you insult Oyedepo, Adeboye. Oritshejafor, Kumuyi, Adelaja etc these are fathers of the church. How many times have you seen a muslim coming to Nairaland to criticize their leaders yet they are more divided internally than we are.

So muslims are now your standard of behaviour towards your RELIGIOUS/church leaders
And all the while I thought I was dealing with a CHRISTian (i.e. Christ like, [size=13pt]whose standard is the words and works of Jesus).[/size]
Now I understand where you are coming from.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by IYANGBALI: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
lwkmd
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by bunmit(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2012

thats awkward!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by plappville(f): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
How is Christmas a tradition of God? i thought we are to follow the tradition of Jesus Christ and his apostles and not of men?
Catholic gave birth to this tradition, since then it was adopted by some Christian that broke up from the Catholics.
They could accused the Catholic of idolatry and unscriptural traditions... yet they refused to trow away some of thier traditions. "SHAME"

Jesus knew this will originates, so He persistantly warns against it, but some people will ignore theses verses and prefares to flow with the world.

The word of God, versus the traditions of men
The commandment of God versus the commandments of men

Which one is to be obeyed, we can't pretend to do the both, it has to be one. The fun in this feast is
what has blinded the eyes of many to accept its origin is from the Pagan world.....S.....M.....H

Matthew 15:3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?

Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Apostle Paul also sound this warning:

Col. 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

What are u talking about?
He has been in RCCG since he got born-again.
So what spiritual leader did he judge.
You just dey yarn wetin u no know.

I can see, just as I suspected, that your understanding of spiritual leader is very limited.
That may be partly responsible for your being easily swayed by the effizzy of these charlattans in cassock.
Meanwhile read the below extract from Adeboye's PERSONAL web page, which obviously is a highly refined and summarised version of his religious life and challenges before he joined RCCG. I hope you are smart enough to read between the lines and fill the blanks based on a typical 1970s Nigerian man's ways of "seeking divine intervention from personal challenges"

Growing up as a nominal Anglican (Episcopalian), Enoch Adeboye had a vague knowledge that God existed in heaven but did not have or know that he needed to have a relationship with him until 1973 when together with his wife he walked into a most unimpressive building seeking divine intervention from personal challenges. This was the only premises at the time of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

http://eaadeboye.com/about

If I were you I will grab my Bible and study focusing on the four gospels.
#Friendly Advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics / Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.