Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture (22996 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by plappville(f): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Queendo: Whao, lovely pics. God bless Daddy and Mummy 'GO'

Are you ignorant of the scripture? Christ Himself said this; S M H....

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by SisiKill1: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Whoa! This is BEAUTIFUL AND SO CLASSY! kiss kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/923902_ade_pngdec99bfd7d543bba55ad2b0e39fa8bd6

Church Business aside, I've always loved Pastor Adeboye. . .this is a man who has no qualms sharing the limelight with his wife (you can tell he loves her too). Unlike some Papa we won't mention his name who has to be the center of attention all the time. Then again, I probably shouldn't compare both men, after all Pastor Adeboye is over 4 feet tall thus not plagued with the short man syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sisi Kill has keed me.. Lmao..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by pitoski(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
duni04: We've gone from worshiping white men and their families to politicians and their families. Now its pastors and their families. We just love people that exploit and oppress us and rub it in our faces al d time. Its sad

hw did pastor adeboye oppress you? No amount of money or private jets that you will give Pastor Adeboye that will ever be equal to the Blessings he gave to Nigerians from God. pastor Adeboye is a well respected and humble Man of God. He prays for the country and not oppress it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by pitoski(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi:

Tell that to Adeboye since he implicitly JUDGED his former spiritual leader when he switched to RCCG.
Abi dat wan too deep for ya understanding

every quarrel/fight btw men of God, let God be the judge and not you. because you may incur God's wrath.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by chiswaggs: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi: Anybody knows Adeboye's hometown. I believe it is somewhere in Kwara state.
It would be nice to see photos of that town as well and how (under)developed it remains despite having one of Time magazines most influential men on earth.

Charity begins at home, right
That's why humans are advised to think b4 talking. Adeboye is not from Kwara
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by cold(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
pitoski:

every quarrel/fight btw men of God, let God be the judge and not you. because you may incur God's wrath.
My guy you would do well to remain quiet. Ah ah wetin sef! What's all this talk about incurring God's wrath? What's the worse that can happen? Death? Don't you all want to die and make heaven? You all crave heaven but pray for long life and prosperity here on earth. I can never understand these people. Everybody wan go heaven but nobody wan die. Please ya all should spare us these st upid curses abeg. They're completely worthless

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by DollyParton1(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi:

I can see, just as I suspected, that your understanding of spiritual leader is very limited.
That may be partly responsible for your being easily swayed by the effizzy of these charlattans in cassock.
Meanwhile read the below extract from Adeboye's PERSONAL web page, which obviously is a highly refined and summarised version of his religious life and challenges before he joined RCCG. I hope you are smart enough to read between the lines and fill the blanks based on a [b]typical 1970s Nigerian man's ways of "seeking divine intervention from personal challenges"[/b]If I were you I will grab my Bible and study focusing on the four gospels.
#Friendly Advice

where was it written there that he had a spiritual leader. He grew up as a regular church goer cos he was raised like that. And yea, most Nigerian kids are like that.

And that he went to church cos of personal challenges..yea it fulfills the scripture, Jesus himself said "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"
That he actually got saved while trying to find a solution to his problem is a double blessing.
Jesus himself said "I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."

So whats ur point again?
Who was the spiritual leader he judged...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Guguru102(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
True talk,help me tell him.
valencia25:
Your Daddy and Mummy dey house... Be proud of your own family for once *vex-mode*
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by lastpage: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
I saw only the Pastor and 'Pastor-ess' naa!

Where is the FAMILY ......abi im no born Pikin?

What about that im Pikin wey dey take RCCG do "contract"?

Which time Husband and Wife only come become "FAMILIK"? grin grin

Next page joor!

Okay.....Lastpage! shocked shocked grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
What did u all eat this evening? Dnt talk to my/our Daddy G.O that way. God will fight una oo. Beware!! U deserve e-beating especially muskeeto...seriously, stop it. MODERATORS, u just sit down there dey watch! shut this thread down or will u watch this cows talk to our Pastor this way!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by bongila(f): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: I'll be back when ayobase returns.

Sheeple irritate me. The likes of Techwriter clearly know more about RCCG's doctrines than the Bible. Confirmed sheeple.

Point to Ponder: When a doctor is concerned about a patient's health, does that make the doctor sick?

God, please save Nigeria from your people. Rapture them or something. Your son turned water to wine, these people are now selling the wine, and the buyers are too drunk to realise the wine was always free. They said the ways of men are foolish, that atheists are foolish.

Lord, use the foolish to confound the wise. Amen.

Yet you don't believe in any god. So which one are you praying to? There's an Atheists god?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by luluosas(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Thank you Pastor Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
@bongila:
Are you dumb or pretending to be?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by JeSoul(f): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Newcomers, behave yourselves or be banned..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Queendo(f): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
plappville:

Are you ignorant of the scripture? Christ Himself said this; S M H....

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Mr know all do u know d difference btw dad and father, dt goes to show ur level of understanding. also why do we call ppl teachers, read verse 10.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Queendo(f): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
REALITY101:

God family she say? Fuuuuck you

That goes to show where u come from.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by tpia5: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
lastpage:

Which time Husband and Wife only come become "FAMILIK"? grin grin

duh!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by bongila(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: @bongila:
Are you dumb or pretending to be?

Oh ye wise one,enlighten me! Put your life in order and maybe,just maybe luck may smile on you
Just so you can stop envying people who you will never measure up to given 20 lifetimes. Dumb indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
bongila:

Oh ye wise one,enlighten me! Put your life in order and maybe,just maybe luck may smile on you
Just so you can stop envying people who you will never measure up to given 20 lifetimes. Dumb indeed!

And I guess ur life's in order. You sleep on a beach while 100 stewards tender to your every whim.

Read up on satire. You'd get my post.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Princejydo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: O.. What a cute family... Tithe money sweet o..
well let me let u know dat pastor Adeboye is not receivin any salary from d church so watch ur mouth
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by iammodel(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
God punish you and your God..

which god dey punish which god?
U'r lost dude! U shud be thinking of getting a life by now, cos i seriously dnt tink ur life is worth anything. Let me remind you that NL is owed by Seun and he's making cash 4rm it and u'r here fooling ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by iammodel(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
cold:
My guy you would do well to remain quiet. Ah ah wetin sef! What's all this talk about incurring God's wrath? What's the worse that can happen? Death? Don't you all want to die and make heaven? You all crave heaven but pray for long life and prosperity here on earth. I can never understand these people. Everybody wan go heaven but nobody wan die. Please ya all should spare us these st upid curses abeg. They're completely worthless

Guy shut up dia! You are simply ignorant. A carnally minded man cannot understand the things of the spirit. You should try and redeem ur soul, then get enlighnntened.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by iammodel(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Symphony007: Does'nt it feel good to have the president of the most populous black nation kneel before you mr adeboye?

Hope u get ur ans in hell. Farewell!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by bongila(f): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
tongue
musKeeto:

And I guess ur life's in order. You sleep on a beach while 100 stewards tender to your every whim.

Read up on satire. You'd get my post.

I didn't say it was did I? Least I'm not hating on decent folks
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
bongila: tongue

I didn't say it was did I? Least I'm not hating on decent folks
So what's your point?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by kessyur: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter:
Guy take it easy now. If i were to be d'idiot i will take a réminiscences about my life. "U finish d'guy"
Eyaa- Sorry o! See how the devil has abused your mind-all you think is money, no wonder u are in the yahoo business, because 4 u everytn is measured in money. Haven't you realized those pastors you criticize the most for demonstrating success to their congregation advance the most. And the more you do it the less important you become.

Imagine at your age your immediate family can't even tell your whereabout. And all u do is hide anonymously behind a computer in a cyber cafe and use your leisure time from your yahoo business to visit Nairaland and say trash. Simply because this is the only place you can contribute to discussion and be given audience.

Name:Anonymous
Role Model:Mosquito (parasite)-
Diagnosis:Acute Malaria
Effect: Low self-Esteem and temporal memory loss
Sex: Male
Hobby: criticizing successful people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics / Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.