Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects (8863 Views)

Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Codedrock(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2012
The 13 people arrested for the Oct ober 5th murder of four students of the University of Port Harcourt were meant to appear in court yesterday Thursday December 20th but the trial was stalled due to the failureof prison officials to produce them in court.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vqI58pel_co/UNReCkMSslI/AAAAAAABHgY/jLT3WllSzmM/s1600/.................................1.jpg[/img]
At the resumed hearing yesterday morning, the prosecutor told the court that the accused persons were in the court cell, but could not be brought in because of shortage of prison personnel. Yes, they actually said that! Shortage of prison personnel? Does that even make sense? The prosecutor also said he was yet to receive any advice on the matter from the Director of Public prosecution to whom the case file was referred.
The case was then adjourned till February 28, 2013. The suspects were remanded in prison.
Meanwhile the police has arraigned three more persons for the brutal killingof Tekena, Iloyd, Ugonna and Chiadika. They are: Finebone Jeffrey (23), Joshua Ekpe (27), and AbangCyril (27), all a rraigned on a five-count charge of conspiracy and murder

The NBA chapter in Port Harcourt, who sent represen tatives to the t r ial yesterday, demanded access to the case file and the court ordered the release of the files to them.
Source- L.I.B
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2012
Business as usual. . . . Merry christmas!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Codedrock(m): 5:36am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Business as usual. . . . Merry christmas!

Lol
did u followed me? Y r u always d first person to comment on ma posts?
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2012
Codedrock:

Yea, you're number 1 on my following list
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by OgbuefiNegro: 5:43am On Dec 22, 2012
ileke, long time. grin. i thought you were banned. this is the longest tenured name you have had. anyhow, have you seen the bowl roster, repugnant! this is the result when ncaa reshuffle the college teams, killed rivalry!
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Codedrock(m): 5:47am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, you're number 1 on my following list
lol...
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 22, 2012
Ogbuefi_Negro: ileke, long time. grin. i thought you were banned. this is the longest tenured name you have had. anyhow, have you seen the bowl roster, repugnant! this is the result when ncaa reshuffle the college teams, killed rivalry!

Lol who is this?

Why would they ban innocent me? grin
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by DuduNegro: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2012
you, innocent aah, lol. grin.

1 Like

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Codedrock(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2012
So can we call this a lol thread? There is 2much of Lols....
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by evatee(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2012
shortage of prison personnel, naija i hail thee!
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by solomon111(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2012
Useless country.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Afam4eva(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2012
Thus case is as dead as dead.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by seuntola: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2012
L̳̿ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀=ː̖́☺ö̤̣̇l̳̿

cheesy cheesy
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2012
E be lyk same of those suspects don die for cell o..

Chai...

Merry Xmas - thank God say dem no born Jesus for Naija...
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by IYANGBALI: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2012
Codedrock:
she is in love with you

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by IYANGBALI: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: E be lyk same of those suspects don die for cell o..

Chai...

Merry Xmas - thank God say dem no born Jesus for Naija...
wetn for happen?
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by ameer2: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Up up up...corruption...i want d country to remain lyk dis til our tym...
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by brownlord: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Lol, I love Nigeria my country
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lol who is this?

Why would they ban innocent me? grin
ileke idi innocent just like innocent 2 face idibia
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Uniquexty(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Shortage of prison personnels? Yet we have millions of unemployed youths.... Anyway, lolz. (I guess thats the outing signature)
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Redmosquito(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Damn! Isnt this the guy that was actively planking them?! undecided

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by IYANGBALI: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2012
ameer!:
Up up up...corruption...i want d country to remain lyk dis til our tym...
dat time we go don loot the treasury finish and nothing go remain for una again but hunger and debt
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by IYANGBALI: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2012
Redmosquito: Damn! Wasnt this the guy that was actively planking them?! undecided
HIS him,I mean HIS IS

1 Like

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by djeezy(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2012
Last time I read about ALUU 4, the court couldn't entertain the case and was adjourned till Feb, fearing the court has no jurisdiction to proceed in the case.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by fittty(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2012
Heartless people... They should be classified as beasts!!!!
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by onyxo76(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2012
Which shortage? What of other court cases,have the prison officials been in short supply at that time? They want to bury this case like others abi? We are watching.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2012
Nigeria is a clown,where anything goes.
The trial will be stalled,all na wash.
I pray that the blood of the guys should eventually hunt down the culprits,if the law fails.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by blazingtrain: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2012
Nigerian judicial system. Smh. This is hw they will keep dragging it until people lose interest. God help us.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2012
A country of clueless people
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Blackteeth(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2012
What exactly did those four students do? They wouldn't have been killed like that if the hadnt done something serious.
They must have commited a grave offence.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by cold(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2012
Make una dey dere dey wait una hia. People wey don pay dier way out of prison tey tey abi no be naija again
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Hailedin9ja: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2012
I hope the story won't change mid way. Also, I hope the accused are actually involved in that horrible episode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Proudly Nigerian Only During Football Tournaments? / Zamfara State Official Jailed 29 Years Over Fertilizer Scam / PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.