Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost (1445 Views)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2012
I spoke to one about jesus recently and he was trying to start an agument (just like what an average witness would do)..i quickly ended the preaching and after much hesitation he agreed after prayer i told a vision i saw about him, he told me it was true..2 days later we saw and then he started asking me some questions and being the smart guy that i am i won him to christ and filled him with the holy ghost..any1 with similar xperience please share
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: I spoke to one about jesus recently and he was trying to start an agument (just like what an average witness would do)..i quickly ended the preaching and after much hesitation he agreed after prayer i told a vision i saw about him, he told me it was true..2 days later we saw and then he started asking me some questions and being the smart guy that i am i won him to christ and filled him with the holy ghost..any1 with similar xperience please share
bro...it is not ur smartness...it takes the Holy Spirit to convicts sinners..Give Glory to God.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2012
Bidam: bro...it is not ur smartness...it takes the Holy Spirit to convicts sinners..Give Glory to God.
yes you are right
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ijawkid(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: I spoke to one about jesus recently and he was trying to start an agument (just like what an average witness would do)..i quickly ended the preaching and after much hesitation he agreed after prayer i told a vision i saw about him, he told me it was true..2 days later we saw and then he started asking me some questions and being the smart guy that i am i won him to christ and filled him with the holy ghost..any1 with similar xperience please share

I can swear it was not a sound JW you met...

Meanwhile Jehovahs witnesses are not filled with the holy ghost,rather they are filled with the holy spirit..........

May I ask:::::when you fiiled him with the holy(GHOST) what then happened??......bet he would join you in celebrating saturlania(the mother of christmas),the pagan festival??.....abi??......grin

You err bro.....
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

I can swear it was not a sound JW you met...

Meanwhile Jehovahs witnesses are not filled with the holy ghost,rather they are filled with the holy spirit..........

May I ask:::::when you fiiled him with the holy(GHOST) what then happened??......bet he would join you in celebrating saturlania(the mother of christmas),the pagan festival??.....abi??......grin

You err bro.....
lol...lol...A TYPICAL MALICIOUS COMMENT FROM A brainwashed fellow..mind you i'll keep winning them anytime they come to my door step..GOD BLESS
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ijawkid(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: lol...lol...A TYPICAL MALICIOUS COMMENT FROM A brainwashed fellow..mind you i'll keep winning them anytime they come to my door step..GOD BLESS

Lol....smh!!!!......I can really see that you are really filled with a ghost and not Gods spirit..........

You'll keep wiNning them when they come to your door.....why don't you go to there doors.??.....shame no dey catch you??....I believe that is what Jesus taught you...right??...............

If i get your time you go run....
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....smh!!!!......I can really see that you are really filled with a ghost and not Gods spirit..........

You'll keep wiNning them when they come to your door.....why don't you go to there doors.??.....shame no dey catch you??....I believe that is what Jesus taught you...right??...............

If i get your time you go run....
ghost and spirit mean the same thing check your dictionary to confirm...i dont usually enter into senseless arguments with people like you...you are the egoistic opionated type..a touch of holy ghost power will make you mellow..power makes witnessing easy acts 1:8..just a word of knowlege will quieten you..thats why i love power. Believe me i've experienced 99% results in soul winning when power became involved
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ijawkid(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: ghost and spirit mean the same thing check your dictionary to confirm...i dont usually enter into senseless arguments with people like you...you are the egoistic opionated type..a touch of holy ghost power will make you mellow..power makes witnessing easy acts 1:8..just a word of knowlege will quieten you..thats why i love power. Believe me i've experienced 99% results in soul winning when power became involved

Oh!!!!!.....ghost and spirit are d same abi??......by using the word ghost you forget you are infering that God is a ghost.......and we all know what ghosts are......you mr man need to go do some bible study.......you need serious help.............as far as I'm concerned you've won no soul....our master Jesus didn't sit down at home to win souls,he went out to win them.......get your lazy azzzz out of your house and go knock on peoples doors and tell them a ghost is the same as a spirit.......nonsense!!!......
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh!!!!!.....ghost and spirit are d same abi??......by using the word ghost you forget you are infering that God is a ghost.......and we all know what ghosts are......you mr man need to go do some bible study.......you need serious help.............as far as I'm concerned you've won no soul....our master Jesus didn't sit down at home to win souls,he went out to win them.......get your lazy azzzz out of your house and go knock on peoples doors and tell them a ghost is the same as a spirit.......nonsense!!!......
"azzzz" just about the last thing i expected to come out of the mouth of someone who claims to follow christ..the fact that you feeling insecure of this thread shows that am not a far from the truth...so far i want you to know that i love you, Jesus loves you and that the eyes of your understanding be enlighten to discern clearly God's will..God bless u..could you expantiate on your intepretation of the difference betw ghost n spirit am hearing that for the first time?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by honeychild(f): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2012

Please what happened after he was filled with the Holy Ghost... I am just curious.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ijawkid(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: "azzzz" just about the last thing i expected to come out of the mouth of someone who claims to follow christ..the fact that you feeling insecure of this thread shows that am not a far from the truth...so far i want you to know that i love you, Jesus loves you and that the eyes of your understanding be enlighten to discern clearly God's will..God bless u..could you expantiate on your intepretation of the difference betw ghost n spirit am hearing that for the first time?

I was just joking with you bro......I used the word azzzz just to sound funny.......but seriously your using the expression ""holy ghost"" just doesn't fit.....a ghost cannot be holy,but a spirit can..........remember the holy spirit is GODs spirit......It would be spurious to say GODs ghost....GOD did not die for him to have a ghost roaming about.......

So I doubt if you really converted the JW......because so far you seem to not know the scriptures....grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

I was just joking with you bro......I used the word azzzz just to sound funny.......but seriously your using the expression ""holy ghost"" just doesn't fit.....a ghost cannot be holy,but a spirit can..........remember the holy spirit is GODs spirit......It would be spurious to say GODs ghost....GOD did not die for him to have a ghost roaming about.......

So I doubt if you really converted the JW......because so far you seem to not know the scriptures....grin
what you just wrote doesn't make any sense at all! Am having a very hard time understanding..so are you now saying that the king james' use of "holy ghost" is wrong in its context? Acts 2:4, 19:2...please tell me (i get a feeling this is going to be hilarious)
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
honeychild:

Please what happened after he was filled with the Holy Ghost... I am just curious.
strong in the Lord and growing everyday.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ijawkid(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: what you just wrote doesn't make any sense at all! Am having a very hard time understanding..so are you now saying that the king james' use of "holy ghost" is wrong in its context? Acts 2:4, 19:2...please tell me (i get a feeling this is going to be hilarious)

Oh yes....the use of holy ghost in the kjv is wrong bro.....it was a wrong rendering.........the word "ruach" does not mean ghost......Gods spirit is not a ghost........all the spirit creatures in heaven are not ghosts...........

Spirit and ghost do not mean the same thing...hope you're getting the point...uh??....
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ijawkid(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: strong in the Lord and growing everyday.

Lol........
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh yes....the use of holy ghost in the kjv is wrong bro.....it was a wrong rendering.........the word "ruach" does not mean ghost......Gods spirit is not a ghost........all the spirit creatures in heaven are not ghosts...........

Spirit and ghost do not mean the same thing...hope you're getting the point...uh??....
i get a feeling you are trying to engage me in a battle of wits...i dont fight battles, i win souls i demonstrate holy ghost power...YOU WON! now clap for yourself! Do you feel better now?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by kokolet007(f): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2012
@yooguyz pls I need u to answer these question.....When u are engaging in prayer u saw a vision which the JW guy too admitted is true..Does that mean both of u are having the same vision at the same time or u narrate it to the guy?? And what kind of vision is and what is it revealed? @ijawkid please let's do these with discretion and mildness of heart! God bless
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2012
kokolet007: @yooguyz pls I need u to answer these question.....When u are engaging in prayer u saw a vision which the JW guy too admitted is true..Does that mean both of u are having the same vision at the same time or u narrate it to the guy?? And what kind of vision is and what is it revealed? @ijawkid please let's do these with discretion and mildness of heart! God bless
i saw in a vision, a pregnant woman kneeling beside a man begging him but the man kept shoving her away yelling "the child is not mine, go and look for the father"! That that instant i sensed in my spirit that the man was his dad and the woman was his mom,he was born outside wedlock and that till this day his dad didnt accept him..you needed to see the way he opened his mouth wide in awe..he said it was true and then narrated the full ordeal to me. I told him that if he would believe, we would pray that his dad would accept him and treat his mom with respect and then he agreed(off course he had no choice)..5 days later he called me and excitedly told me that his dad came over to their home with his wife and some relatives and apologized to him and his mom and that he'll take responsibily 4 both of them financially...we eventualy met and discussed....(the rest details you already know) as a matter of fact the mom just ushering department in our church.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ooman(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2012
I spoke with a Christian yesterday and won him over to the religion of Flying Spagetti.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman: I spoke with a Christian yesterday and won him over to the religion of Flying Spagetti.
you need to break free from occultism! Yes i saw you invovled with occultic practices! You will may admit it! But i want you to know that the problems you facing today is because of what you dipped your hands into ( i cant go into details because we are online)
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ooman(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2012
Yooguyz: you need to break free from occultism! Yes i saw you invovled with occultic practices! You will may admit it! But i want you to know that the problems you facing today is because of what you dipped your hands into ( i cant go into details because we are online)

Are u afraid the devil will come to you in your dreams and your God will not help you? We are online, there is freedom.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

Are u afraid the devil will come to you in your dreams and your God will not help you? We are online, there is freedom.
THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATA! Before i go into details i wana be sure you are not trying to SCORN the holy ghost..prove to me that you are serious by responding to the word of knowledge..so are we together? Yes or no?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by ooman(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Yooguyz: THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATA! Before i go into details i wana be sure you are not trying to SCORN the holy ghost..prove to me that you are serious by responding to the word of knowledge..so are we together? Yes or no?

I dont know what you mean by scorn. I must tell you that i dont respect spirits since i dont believe in them, but i promise not to "SCORN" him or her grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by honeychild(f): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yooguyz: i saw in a vision, a pregnant woman kneeling beside a man begging him but the man kept shoving her away yelling "the child is not mine, go and look for the father"! That that instant i sensed in my spirit that the man was his dad and the woman was his mom,he was born outside wedlock and that till this day his dad didnt accept him..you needed to see the way he opened his mouth wide in awe..he said it was true and then narrated the full ordeal to me. I told him that if he would believe, we would pray that his dad would accept him and treat his mom with respect and then he agreed(off course he had no choice)..5 days later he called me and excitedly told me that his dad came over to their home with his wife and some relatives and apologized to him and his mom and that he'll take responsibily 4 both of them financially...we eventualy met and discussed....(the rest details you already know) as a matter of fact the mom just ushering department in our church.
Was this JW a child? From your post it sounds like he is a child....because you said his father has promised to take financial responsibility for him and his Mom. And his Mom sounds like a young woman since you said she is an usher.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
honeychild:
Was this JW a child? From your post it sounds like he is a child....because you said his father has promised to take financial responsibility for him and his Mom. And his Mom sounds like a young woman since you said she is an usher.
like in his early 20's he just got admission into university..his mom was also formerly a JW
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by kokolet007(f): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yooguyz: i saw in a vision, a pregnant woman kneeling beside a man begging him but the man kept shoving her away yelling "the child is not mine, go and look for the father"! That that instant i sensed in my spirit that the man was his dad and the woman was his mom,he was born outside wedlock and that till this day his dad didnt accept him..you needed to see the way he opened his mouth wide in awe..he said it was true and then narrated the full ordeal to me. I told him that if he would believe, we would pray that his dad would accept him and treat his mom with respect and then he agreed(off course he had no choice)..5 days later he called me and excitedly told me that his dad came over to their home with his wife and some relatives and apologized to him and his mom and that he'll take responsibily 4 both of them financially...we eventualy met and discussed....(the rest details you already know) as a matter of fact the mom just ushering department in our church.
Just got back from my service meeting.....u meant u see all these! Please I think u need a prayer because I can see u are possess some spirit that's not from God! U might be a scam or u belong to some cult but the fact is u don't have to use JW as a tool of your corruption,u can't started misleading people with ur foolish lie !! Please pray to God to reveal himself to u! And make effort to study d bible......
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
kokolet007:
Just got back from my service meeting.....u meant u see all these! Please I think u need a prayer because I can see u are possess some spirit that's not from God! U might be a scam or u belong to some cult but the fact is u don't have to use JW as a tool of your corruption,u can't started misleading people with ur foolish lie !! Please pray to God to reveal himself to u! And make effort to study d bible......
just want to let u know that nothing you say can get me angry infact Jesus was also accused of the pharisees of belonging to the cult of Belial.Instead i love and nothing you ever say to annoy me can change that. I love the fact that you are zealous over matters that concerns God, that shows your deep appreciation for bible truth.But you have zeal without accurate knowledge and i pray for you bro that eyes of heart be open to decipher truth (independent of denomination bias and provided by the holy spirit) contained in the bible.GOD BLESS
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by kokolet007(f): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yooguyz: just want to let u know that nothing you say can get me angry infact Jesus was also accused of the pharisees of belonging to the cult of Belial.Instead i love and nothing you ever say to annoy me can change that. I love the fact that you are zealous over matters that concerns God, that shows your deep appreciation for bible truth.But you have zeal without accurate knowledge and i pray for you bro that eyes of heart be open to decipher truth (independent of denomination bias and provided by the holy spirit) contained in the bible.GOD BLESS
‎​=))=Laffº˚˚°º≈Outº˚˚°º≈Loudº˚˚°º≈=)) do u know when u finish everytin? ...is wen u start ur film again with ooman! Am sure u are seeing another vision now!
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Boomark(m): 5:18am On Dec 24, 2012

Are you the one that Filled him with holy ghost?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Boomark(m): 5:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Yooguyz: strong in the Lord and growing everyday.

Ok.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by truthislight: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2012

read this and see were you belong:

"And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation
"And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour,
"And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers," (Acts 16:16-19)

what is the difference between you and her?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2012
truthislight:

read this and see were you belong:

"And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation
"And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour,
"And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers," (Acts 16:16-19)

what is the difference between you and her?
if you want to label me anything be free to do it.back then in my university days i was labeled occultic, i was evened stoned in a class i went to preach! So scanting comments cant reach me am far bigger than that! What i feel for you my friend is love! The love that surpass all human understanding! The love whose blood was shed for you in calvary! Oh how i love talking about him! I sense in my spirit that God wants to fix somethings in your life! God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s TOP-SECRET EXPOSED!!! / Why You Should Not Give Your Life To God. / Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.