Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost (1452 Views)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2012
truthislight:

read this and see were you belong:

"And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation
"And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour,
"And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers," (Acts 16:16-19)

what is the difference between you and her?
if you want to label me anything be free to do it. i have been labeled occultic before, i have even been insulted several times before during witnessing! So scanting comments cant reach me am far bigger than that! What i feel for you my friend is love! The love that surpass all human understanding! The love whose blood was shed for you in calvary! Oh how i love talking about him! I sense in my spirit that God wants to fix somethings in your life! God bless you
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by truthislight: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yooguyz: if you want to label me anything be free to do it.back then in my university days i was labeled occultic, i was evened stoned in a class i went to preach! So scanting comments cant reach me am far bigger than that! What i feel for you my friend is love! The love that surpass all human understanding! The love whose blood was shed for you in calvary! Oh how i love talking about him! I sense in my spirit that God wants to fix somethings in your life! God bless you

guy, why did you not read my post befor making a comment?

Here again, i say compare what you say you have and what apostle paul said was Demons and see the difference and tell us.

Dont you know if per chance you are on the wrong you will not enter God's kingdom?

Ok, try again:

"And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation
"And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour,
"And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers," (Acts 16:16-19)

Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
truthislight:

guy, why did you not read my post befor making a comment?

Here again, i say compare what you say you have and what apostle paul said was Demons and see the difference and tell us.

Dont you know if per chance you are on the wrong you will not enter God's kingdom?

Ok, try again:

am not going to answer the question because it was designed to insult the power and work of the holy ghost! I wont give you that opportunity! But however i have a word of knowledge for you, like i said earlier God wants to fix something in your life.are you ready to recieve it?
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by truthislight: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yooguyz: am not going to answer the question because it was designed to insult the power and work of the holy ghost! I wont give you that opportunity! But however i have a word of knowledge for you, like i said earlier God wants to fix something in your life.are you ready to recieve it?

keep it to your self.

I ant got no part with you and your god.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by yoged(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Yooguyz: I spoke to one about jesus recently and he was trying to start an agument (just like what an average witness would do)..i quickly ended the preaching and after much hesitation he agreed after prayer i told a vision i saw about him, he told me it was true..2 days later we saw and then he started asking me some questions and being the smart guy that i am i won him to christ and filled him with the holy ghost..any1 with similar xperience please share
you are a bloody liar, I doubt ant of the jw will wait for you to pray. All liars shall perish. If you know you really did that, maybe you should swear in the name of God. Hmmmm, swearing in the name of God is not really good. Swear in the name of your parent if you really did that. You don't need to pass accros lies just to deceive people.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost by Yooguyz: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2012
yoged: you are a bloody liar, I doubt ant of the jw will wait for you to pray. All liars shall perish. If you know you really did that, maybe you should swear in the name of God. Hmmmm, swearing in the name of God is not really good. Swear in the name of your parent if you really did that. You don't need to pass accros lies just to deceive people.
you can choose to believe and see what you want see thats up to you! But it doesnt change what happened! Btw arent you suppose to go out 4 ur preaching work 2day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Raise My Children Without God / I Have Decided To Established A Church. / Friends, Is God A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.