Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Have Decided To Established A Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Decided To Established A Church. (1446 Views)

Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
O foolish galatians, who hath bewitched you, that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus christ hath been evidently set forth, crucify among you? This only would i learn of you. Receive you the spirit by the works of the law or by hearing of faith? Are you so foolish? having begun in the spirit , are you now made perfect by the flesh? Galatians 3;1-3. Someone asked a question here on this forum, if he can find a church where they do not pay tithe, but to my greatest surprise they find it dificult to find one. Yes they are available, but very scanty.Many are called but few are chosen. The Wide Way And The Narrow Way.Jesus said to peter upon this rock i will build my church and the gate of hell will not prevailed against It.It is not every place where they Called, Lord, Lord Belong To Jesus.There Are Churches But There Is A Church. Therefore I Have Decided To. Establshed A Church Where Tru Christians Shall Be Worshiping God In Truth And Spirit. John 4; 21-24 And Where We Will Not Colect Tithe

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
So you have decided to call yourself.

God help your ministry.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
I Have Been To So Many Churches, Name Its, The Only Only Few Ones That Evn Preaches Rightousness Will Ends Up Colecting Tithes, At The End Of Their Sermon, I Called That Stealing By Tricks. You Can Not Help God, By Nolyfying The Precious Blood That Was Sacrificed On The Cross. He Have The Whole World, He Is Capable To Provide For His Sheep. Your Good Intentions Can Never Eliminate His Cross. No Wonder, There Are Many Churches Today, Yet We Cannot See The Evidence Of The Litht.And Where By Church Surposed To Be A Light.The Tru Gospel Can Never Be Swept Under The Capet. So If You Love Jesus And You Don't Want The Gate Of Hell (An Anti Christ Church) To Prevailed Over His Church, And You Resides In Lagos. Pls Kindly Contact Me h 08027271901 oremail me on. gnwaneri@ymail.com or nwaneri.george@yahoo.com Notethis, Any Church Thats Still Collects Tithes Today Does Not Belong To Jesus. Even If They Are More Than One Million, Jesus Never Know Them. I Wil Say To Them Depart From Me, U Who Practice Iniquity.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:
So you have decided to call yourself.

God help your ministry.
Am An Evangelist, I Also Graduated From I.B.A International Bible Academy, When I Decided To Upgrade My Self Theologicaly, So That No Body Will Be Telling Me A Story, Reparding The Holy Scripture. Having Said That, I Also Depends Wholly On The Holy Spirit For His Great Insight And Revelation. Holy Spirit Is My Best Teacher. 2timothy 3;16. God Bless You.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Princewell2012:
Am An Evangelist, I Also Graduated From I.B.A International Bible Academy, When I Decided To Upgrade My Self Thiologicaly, So That No Body Will Be Telling Me A Story, Reparding The Holy Scripture. Having Said That, I Also Depends Wholly On The Holy Spirit For His Great Insight And Revelation. Holy Spirit Is My Best Teacher. 2timothy 3;16. God Bless You.
sorry o brother evangelist. how does your unscriptural man made theology certification qualifies you to be what you are not. all this so called theology and divination certificate are not different from NIM, NEBOSH, PMP, HSE etc in the professional world .the same paul you quoted had all these degrees but he came to the damascus road experience, an experience of the divine that caused a change in his life. so if you are depending on your international ( whatever it is) theology certificate to set up your church, I pity you! your church will go international but heaven? I doubt! because of tithe you wan open church abi, you dont know your scriptures!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Princewell2012:
Am An Evangelist, I Also Graduated From I.B.A International Bible Academy, When I Decided To Upgrade My Self Thiologicaly, So That No Body Will Be Telling Me A Story, Reparding The Holy Scripture. Having Said That, I Also Depends Wholly On The Holy Spirit For His Great Insight And Revelation. Holy Spirit Is My Best Teacher. 2timothy 3;16. God Bless You.

Theology is man chasing Bible knowledge rather than knowing GOD. You need to study Scriptures, that alone will open your eyes to who GOD truly is (Acts 18:24-28). You need to submit yourself to sound teach and Christian authority. Your penchant for picking out and magnifying errors could cost you eternal life if you are already saved. Learn from Apollos' humility and submission to church authority.
"And how shall they preach except they be sent?" (Romans 10:15). Secondly, you want to open church just to counter foundational doctrines, correct? Take your eyes away from the pageantry and fame that you see around church heads. There are unpalatable sides to the calling. And don't undermine the ever present risks of demonic attacks. A man who sends himself on an errand is nobody's messenger. He must therefore be ready to carry alone the burdens and negative consequences of such an errand. Be warned, Heaven knows His workmen.
"Nevertheless the foundation of GOD standeth sure, having this seal, the LORD knoweth them that are His..." (2Timothy 2:19).

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm, @counsellorwise, thank you very much. Yes, every question have an answer. After my ordination, as an evangelist, i have read the entire bible for three (3) good times, when i decided to get more bible knowlege, 2;timothy 2.16. i proceded to bible school (I.B.A) it's an N.G.O. its does not depends on any church doctrines, but raw practical, undiluted words of God. 2. As i said earlier, if u red my post properly, my theological knowlege is not my bench mark, i depends wholly on the Holy Spirit, for his Impactations, Inspirations, Insights and Revelation. Now on the issue of tithe, u make mentioned of foundational doctrine and its unpalatable benefits. pls kindly explain. I did not called myself, a lots of believers does not evn know the meaning of christian or church thats where the whole problem lies. because Of Time, The primary purpose of every guinue child of God is to do the works of an evangelist. mathew 28; 19-20. go out there and teach all nations... Am not very good in typing, thank u.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by haffaze777(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2015
Princewell2012:
O foolish galatians, who hath bewitched you, that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus christ hath been evidently set forth, crucify among you? This only would i learn of you. Receive you the spirit by the works of the law or by hearing of faith? Are you so foolish? having begun in the spirit , are you now made perfect by the flesh? Galatians 3;1-3. Someone asked a question here on this forum, if he can find a church where they do not pay tithe, but to my greatest surprise they find it dificult to find one. Yes they are available, but very scanty.Many are called but few are chosen. The Wide Way And The Narrow Way.Jesus said to peter upon this rock i will build my church and the gate of hell will not prevailed against It.It is not every place where they Called, Lord, Lord Belong To Jesus.There Are Churches But There Is A Church. Therefore I Have Decided To. Establshed A Church Where Tru Christians Shall Be Worshiping God In Truth And Spirit. John 4; 21-24 And Where We Will Not Colect Tithe

I would have join ur ministry but d fact u won't collect tithe spoil everything, I wanna be like da love-vendor ass nigga called orisha eat vegetables
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
@orientnigeria, Lets me reply you quickly before i forget. Theology does not make me whats i am today, it is Jesus,his precious blood and his grace that makes me whats i am today. And that's why i will not allow that precious blood to be wasted in vain. I thank God you hv admited that paul also acquire some degree, but he never depends on it, after his damascus experience with our Lord Jesus. And thats why he never commands his follower to pay tithe. And thats y i will also never comand any body (christian) to pay tithe. 2.Cor,12vs7\ 8. But the manifestation of the spirit is given to every man to profit withal? for to one is given by the spirit, the word of wisdom, nd to another the word of knowledge by the same spirit. Also in vs 28. and God hath set some in the church, first apostles, prophet and (teachers).. teaching is one of the gift of d Holy Spirit. Now ar you saying that if i hv this gift, (teaching) nd impacting it on others, have comited a sin then the purpose of that gift is meaniless
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
haffaze777:

I would have join ur ministry but d fact u won't collect tithe spoil everything, I wanna be like da love-vendor ass nigga called orisha eat vegetables
Jesus said, in the book of mathew he who cannot forsake his wife, sister, brother, mother or even his own life is not worthy of me. friend, heaven is my tagets, am climbing a ladder that wil take me to heaven, any body who is interested can also join me. What Shall I Eat And Puts On? Thats the fear, that all these pastor have. thats y they insists on demanding tithes from their members. Do u know that my wife also made a similar comment above, when i brieved her about my decissions. she said how ar we going to get cope, an do this and this, nd how is my membes going to get money also? my wife too is a bornagain. Now u can see why the Holy scripture are turned upside. Jesus said how many of u that wanted to build a house without first finds the cost we nds his money nd we dnt wnt to carry his cross.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Sunymoore(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
For your information. #iHaveDecided is patented by APC, use it only for endorsing our members.. BTW good luck to your ministry
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by twosquare(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Princewell2012:
Funny.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by oloriooko(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ OP
I think you should work OMG your communication first (grammar) except your target audience is the unschooled.

Do not run errands you have not been sent.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
oloriooko:
@ OP
I think you should work OMG your communication first (grammar) except your target audience is the unschooled.

Do not run errands you have not been sent.
Jesus died for the unshooled, the fool, and not for the wise, and educated.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Princewell2012:
@orientnigeria, Lets me reply you quickly before i forget. Theology does not make me whats i am today, it is Jesus, precious blood and his grace that makes me whats i am today. And that's why i will not allow that precious blood to be wasted in vain. I thank God you hv admited that paul also acquire some degree, but he never depends on it, after his damascus experience with our Lord Jesus. And thats why he never commands his follower to pay tithe. And thats y i will also never comand any body (christian) to pay tithe. 2.Cor,12vs7\ 8. But the manifestation of the spirit is given to every man to profit withal? for to one is given by the spirit, the word of wisdom, nd to another the word of knowledge by the same spirit. Also in vs 28. and God hath set some in the church, first apostles, prophet and (teachers).. teaching is one of the gift of d Holy Spirit. Now ar you saying that if i hv this gift, (teaching) nd impacting it on others, have comited a sin then the purpose of that gift is meaniless
evangelist sir, don't misquote me. that you are setting up a church to tackle already existing biblical principle is rebellion! Cain and Abel represented the set of people that brought offerings to God. no matter how you paint theology certification to me, they are of the devil!

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
The Story Of Uzzah And The Ark Of The Covenant. 2 Samuel 6. 1-7 And 1 cron 13 9-12. As the ark was being transported, d oxen pulling d cart stumbled, and a levite named uzzah took hold of d ark. And d anger of God burned against uzzah, nd he strucked him down nd he died. Uzzah's punishment does appear to be a good deed. However there ar reasons y God took such severe action. Numb; 4, 15. no matter how innocently it was done, touching d ark was in direct violation of God's law, nd was to result in death. no matter how ur intentions might be, it must not violate the law of d spirit, which makes us christians. God knows hw to provide for d needs of his church. He is our rewarder, he have the whole world in his hand. 2 timothy 3,16. without controvercy, Great is d mystery of godliness. uzzah has forgoten that, that same ark hv been in d camp of d philistines, nd he defeated them and their gods, when he had finaly comes home, now u wanted to asist him. Christians should take a very good lesson from there.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:

evangelist sir, don't misquote me. that you are setting up a church to tackle already existing biblical principle is rebellion! Cain and Abel represented the set of people that brought offerings to God. no matter how you paint theology certification to me, they are of the devil!
yes the pharisees also hv d same believe against Jesus, when he was going against dia religious law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by PastorKun(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:

And which existing biblical principle is this I hope you are not referring to the twisted tithe doctrine that is being mis applied to the church?
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Princewell2012:
yes the pharisees also hv d same believe against Jesus, when he was going against dia religious law.
unfortunately, am trying to see who is the pharisee and Jesus you are referring to. Jesus never went to any theology school unlike the pharisees. am not here to argue with you evangelist. open your church, don't collect tithe . very sorry if I have sounded destructively critical.My theologist. wish you success in your new endeavour
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

And which existing biblical principle is this I hope you are not referring to the twisted tithe doctrine that is being mis applied to the church?
pele o pastor kun, I see you both have the same ideologies. am sure you would be the assistant general overseer. wish you evangelist best luck!
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:

unfortunately, am trying to see who is the pharisee and Jesus you are referring to. Jesus never went to any theology school unlike the pharisees. am not here to argue with you evangelist. open your church, don't collect tithe . very sorry if I have sounded destructively critical.My theologist. wish you success in your new endeavour
Let the massenger alone, and focus on the massage.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
@op this is a step in many right directions. Nigeria is entering a period of hell and damnation we need more churches
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
voltron:
@op this is a step in many right directions. Nigeria is entering a period of hell and damnation we need more churches
Thanks for your understanding, yes when you are putting on a white garment, and it has a litle dark stains on it, then that garment is no longer clean. And if nothing is done to it, the whole clothe will be useless. Godbless you.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by twosquare(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2015
What OP didn't know is that establishing his own church is not the right step to the things we have now at hand. We have enough churches, and looking at the view of what you hope to accomplish..I may say you don't know who you're coming against. Church is a hot ground right now and if you don't have stature, the battle will sweep you away. You think this is about theology? That's so funny. This is about fighting a spirit, and if you don't have neccessary tools, u're gone.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
twosquare:
What OP didn't know is that establishing his own church is not the right step to the things we have now at hand. We have enough churches, and looking at the view of what you hope to accomplish..I may say you don't know who you're coming against. Church is a hot ground right now and if you don't have stature, the battle will sweep you away. You think this is about theology? That's so funny. This is about fighting a spirit, and if you don't have neccessary tools, u're gone.
A real soldier does not run away from the batle field. Yes i know its hot, infacts a very hot one indeed, just like buhary trying to takeover from mr president, u no it is not an easy one.But with God on my side, we wil surely overcome. i am a soldier of christ, establishing a church is just for me to have a base. so only d couragious ones is allowed to join me in dis batle. However, with ur canal eyes u can c so many churches, while wit my spiritual eyes i can only c a very few churches.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by twosquare(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Princewell2012:
A real soldier does not run away from the batle field. Yes i know its hot, infacts a very hot one indeed, just like buhary trying to takeover from mr president, u no it is not an easy one.But with God on my side, we wil surely overcome. i am a soldier of christ, establishing a church is just for me to have a base. so only d couragious ones is allowed to join me in dis batle. However, with ur canal eyes u can c so many churches, while wit my spiritual eyes i can only c a very few churches.
sure, you're a soldier but if not with the right tools, you're gone....either carnal or spiritual, this i know: God have many children in millions, though they may not have come of age. they are churches and they are many either you like it or not. even to the ones that don't walk in His ways, so far they call on His Name. I am not discouraging you to establish your own but what am saying is be careful, these are dangerous grounds. You meant well but you should know you can't achieve what you want to achieve without the blueprint and know that you are coming against the Dragon....if you want it to be the ideal gathering you envisage, first go and learn how to handle Testament very well or else...OYO.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
@twosquare. Thank you so much for your advice. But Jesus said he who want save his life , in this wicked and adulterous generation will loose it, andhe who want to loose his life for my sake, will find it. I don't know other tools you are talking of, but the only tool I know is the name of Jesus.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by twosquare(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Princewell2012:
@twosquare. Thank you so much for your advice. But Jesus said he who want save his life , in this wicked and adulterous generation will loose it, andhe who want to loose his life for my sake, will find it. I don't know other tools you are talking of, but the only tool I know is the name of Jesus.
the armor of God...tHose are the tools...if not sent, don't go...wait...That's why I also said learn how to handle the Testament very well, coz you're not gonna have a smooth ride, mate. And this is not saving one's life, No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man...you have to be well trained.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 3:14am On Feb 17, 2015
twosquare:
the armor of God...tHose are the tools...if not sent, don't go...wait...That's why I also said learn how to handle the Testament very well, coz you're not gonna have a smooth ride, mate. And this is not saving one's life, No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man...you have to be well trained.
Do you think you re talking to a baby christian? without Jesus, what will you do with the amour
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by twosquare(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Princewell2012:
Do you think you re talking to a baby christian? without Jesus, what will you do with the amour
do I say u're a baby? And moreover u may be or not be. What we consider as grown-up, may not be what God consider as grown-up. Jesus is the one who shall give you the armor. The essence of the armor is for warfare. If it isn't important, Paul won't mention it. As powerful as Paul was, he still needed it. Didn't he know Jesus, isn't he an apostle? Yet he said u should put it on so that you may be able to stand. If not, you will fall and how great will that fall be!!!
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by Princewell2012(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
twosquare:
do I say u're a baby? And moreover u may be or not be. What we consider as grown-up, may not be what God consider as grown-up. Jesus is the one who shall give you the armor. The essence of the armor is for warfare. If it isn't important, Paul won't mention it. As powerful as Paul was, he still needed it. Didn't he know Jesus, isn't he an apostle? Yet he said u should put it on so that you may be able to stand. If not, you will fall and how great will that fall be!!!
Thats exactly what i mean, when i made that comment, is like telling a graduate if he knows how to read Abc. You should gather little children, and start telling them this stories. Am very sure you don't know my relationship with God.
Re: I Have Decided To Established A Church. by twosquare(m): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Princewell2012:
Thats exactly what i mean, when i made that comment, is like telling a graduate if he knows how to read Abc. You should gather little children, and start telling them this stories. Am very sure you don't know my relationship with God.
1corinthians 10:12

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? / Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins / 13 Most Scandalous Popes In Catholic Church History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.