Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

An Exclusive Interview With Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Exclusive Interview With Buhari (16863 Views)

Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 26, 2012
olusogo: Fellow Nigerians, I can now see why I can but continue to admire and love GMB. He so much achieved as military officer; a former Governor, Minister, GOC, Head of State, PTF Chairman. He is naturally a leader. He genuinely lives to fight corruption and indiscipline. In his history two persons have worked against him (IBB in the military and OBJ in politics), the two Septuagenarians are close to devil. To crown his achievements, he refused to soil his hands when worked under late Gen. Abacha government, the most corrupt government ever had in Nigeria! How on earth would someone work with Abacha and not be rich and as Petroleum Trust Fund Chairman!! Somebody answer me, from what planet has Buhari come from? A former Head of State built his houses with loans from Banks, and living only on pension? May you live long GMB. In fact, a researcher should start to study this man. He deserves so much respect including every Nigerians vote.
For those who will never see anything good in GMB, let them ask their parents and GEJ how they got rich AND see if they are in any way better than Muhamadu Buhari.

Obasanjo himself said they tried to find something against him but came back empty handed. The guy is clean and so many people are here to call him jihadist, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, blood sucker, Ayatollah, terrorist and so on without single envidence. Nigeria has only one problem called corruption. This guy is in best position to keep us in line.

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by vandarsar(m): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2012
They are waste of sparmertozoa. Gowon and Awo mess up by forcefully allowing the. To stay. They don't worth it......
OsunOriginal:

Then go and learn how those good countries you want to run to started. Use your head for a moment, tell me the number of jobs Nigeria has lost from the closure of textile industries? Do you know what kill those industries? Do you ever know the number of jobs Nigeria will create if we have local industries making most of the things that we import? Today, we even import toothpick. Do you know the number of jobs we would create and where Nigeria would be in terms of self reliance if we look inward rather than our lazy quick cash approach to life?

Why, why, why do we have Igbos in this country? Why didn't Gowon allow them to go?

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by joelOmo(m): 5:43am On Dec 26, 2012
Honest man many Nigerian don't understand. Am a southerner and a Christian but I love this man because of his honesty. If this man rules this country fo four years I can assure that road will come and security will be guaranteed. Anyway God dey
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by dohiswill: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2012
joel Omo: Honest man many Nigerian don't understand. Am a southerner and a Christian but I love this man because of his honesty. If this man rules this country fo four years I can assure that road will come and security will be guaranteed. Anyway God dey
I guess u dont know this devilish man, a man that is in support and is genuinely happy that muslims are killing christians, a man that cause post election violence that clam hundreds of life majorly southern and never condem it. A man full of hatred for Christian and southern.
A man that over threw our democracy and inflict pain on this nation. A man that killed Journalists during is reign. And still vowed to do more in d coming election which by the power of the most high God he will never live to see.
You said he is honest yes he said he will make Nigeria ungorvenable and he is doing it.
People like you probably love wickedness and their doers.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2012
otele: @payless
I can't reply you. I didn't grow in Nigeria. I can't say who is and who isn't educated. And I have nothing against Muslims but I apparently hve a beef with the Muslims in northern Nigeria. The violence in that part of the country didn't start today. It's been going on even before the civil war. And buhari seems to represent an extreme version of Islamic politics. His CPC seems a regional party, his cabinet as president was lopsided, his PTF projects were not even, he's not a nationally accepted figure in the same way Nuhu Ribadu or abubakar umar or shagari may be. He's too regional and his followers do him no good. They are muderers. tongue

He can't be president. The best way for GEJ to be re-elected is for his opponent to be Buhari grin

Buhari can't be president because Igbos will vote for GEJ - Abi? What is the population of Igbos in Nigeria? A minority group that can't make one of its own president saying they will deny others presidency. How senseless can that be? With a new party(CPC), no money and no support of ACN, Buhari pulled 12million votes in the last election - GEJ with all the rigging and vote allocations in SE/SS got 20 million votes with all the reasources at their disposal. Ojukwu couldnt achieve one tenth of Buhari's electoral popularity/votes in his life time because when it comes to politics, Igbos are nobody - they only have empty loud mouth like you are doing now.

Imagine what will happen if the meger works which of course will work - SW working with North, money available, and enough time to compaign. Buhari will win hands down. Everyday GEJ is making it clear that he is a rogue - not declearing his asset, looting treasury, not prosecuting oil cabal, lately appointing Anenih as NPA chairman. Everybody knows where he belongs. This may mean nothing to Igbos because their is no sense of goodness in Igbo tribe but other tribes who mistakenly voted for GEJ or those who stayed away in the last election (the yorubas, etc) are politically sophisticated people with high sense of good and bad - it will be senseless to think that Yoruba will go out to vote for GEJ in 2015. Buhari is the only force that can chase PDP out... and we are waiting patiently for 2015 to come.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
fellory:

Guy hate is eating you up.I think you should take a break from nairaland.Your level of hate is almost equal to what the tutsis had against the hutus in the rwandan genocide.btw I am yoruba and my sister is married to a rivers man.I try to see humans not yoruba,igbo etc.But maybe I have serious beef with hausas because of their penchant for religious violence but I will never hate to your level

Would you shut up your smelly amadioha mouth? It is good for Igbos to hate other tribes but not the other way round - abi? Igbos can abuse and show bare face hatred for others and their belief - and when we begin to pay them back in their coin, it becomes a crime - they start whining.

Change your ways, be educated and get civilized - and show love to others... and you will continue to enjoy living with us and chatting on the same forum. Until then, prepare for whatever you give to others - you will receive back in folds. And minorty will always be the victim.

You have beef with Huasas and you ingrates have more people living in hausaland than any other part of the country. I can imagine what the hausas are tolerating accommodating you in their midst. How many foreigners do you have in yiboland? How accommodating are you to other tribes in yiboland? How desirable it is for people from other lands to live in yiboland?

We will soon give you independence and chase you all out from our lands - what value are you adding to the system other than messing up everywhere?

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by dohiswill: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
It is the high degree of inane for one munbojumbo to tell me buhari did one ptf what did you know about ptf and what are we benefiting from it now.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by onobi7: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ironically, the article is full of errors, mostly at the start. I strongly advise General Buhari to forget about running for President and write a book on good governance instead. That could be a lasting legacy even for Nigerians unborn.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by abacus(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
onobi7: Ironically, the article is full of errors, mostly at the start. I strongly advise General Buhari to forget about running for President and write a book on good governance instead. That could be a lasting legacy even for Nigerians unborn.
Haters will always hate.. are you sure you going to read 'that' book even it's a FOC?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by lanrefront1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
otele:
If he runs again, he will LOOSE AGAIN tongue
If he's the only person the north can offer, that means GEJ has just been handed another 4 yrs. people don't want him. In this 21st century Nigeria doesn't have any other northerner except this muderers' hero? Pathetic.
He is too bigoted to be president. Let him endorse some other nationally acceptable candidate. He can endorse Ribadu or Markafi or Marwa or muazu etcamy good Muslims that can do the job. He wants to be president and he won't. tongue

Next pls cool

If Buhari is so evil and bad for Nigeria, then why should you even support anyone he endorses? You see how your falsehood is showing through now?

You sha at all cost don't want Buhari to run. You want someone else who you are sure does not have the political clout to win to contest with GEJ.

As long as its not Buhari, there is no threat. But once its Buhari, you people become engulfed in so much worry and concern.

You guys and your boss Jonathan and his obscenely corrupt associates are so much afraid of Buhari becoming President. Its your worst nightmare.

I don't blame you and your masters. Buhari's name precedes him.

Of a truth I tell you, Buhari is such a man, if he is elected President, even before he is sworn in, you will see corrupt personalities fleeing the country in great haste.

That is the kind of man Buhari is. Even before he speaks or take any action, corrupt people are already picking race. What do you think will now happen when he begins to take action?

I'm sure you can use your imagination.

People, Nigerian youths, Nairalanders, please don't be deceived by the cheap lies and propaganda of GEJ and PDP hired hands all over the media and cyber-space.

Buhari is the man that can put Nigeria on the path to its Great Destiny. After he has done this difficult task, the road will be clear for others (progressive elements) like Pat Utomi, Nuhu Ribadu etc to take over.

Nigeria needs a strong and incorruptible man like Buhari to clear the road. We need strong institutions, and strong institutions don't spring forth on their own. Strong men create strong institutions.

NIgerian, let's give Buhari a chance. The only thing you have to loose is your the chains of slavery around your necks.

I'm Yoruba and I'm Christian; of a truth I tell you, I have found more integrity in the man Buhari than the whole of CAN leadership combined.

Sir, please run for 2015 elections. Don't be discouraged. Nigerians needs your help.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by lanrefront1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
dohiswill:
I guess u dont know this devilish man, a man that is in support and is genuinely happy that muslims are killing christians, a man that cause post election violence that clam hundreds of life majorly southern and never condem it. A man full of hatred for Christian and southern.
A man that over threw our democracy and inflict pain on this nation. A man that killed Journalists during is reign. And still vowed to do more in d coming election which by the power of the most high God he will never live to see.
You said he is honest yes he said he will make Nigeria ungorvenable and he is doing it.

Shut up your mouth, you bloody propangandist.

You just keep on spewing the same rubbish no matter the amount of glaring evidence that shows the exact opposite.

You are your fellow hired hands and wicked and devilish ones, for wanting Nigerians to remain in perpetual slavery in the hands of the corrupt elite.

You hope to psychologically bully the people into a wrong opinion by the sheer volume or your propaganda.

Infact the sheer amount of opposition and monies and resources been spent on propaganda against Buhari should tell any right thinking person that he is the man for the job.

Just imagine these people, they paint Buhari as a Devil; and the same people will painting. GEJ as a hero. GEJ, a man who is about to lay a record as the most corrupt President and Administration Nigeria ever has.

GEJ does not love Nigerians and has no respect for them. He his a slow poison. GEJ is like wife-beater who keeps on proffesing undying love for the wife; meanwhile he his literally killing her little by little every day.

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
lanre_front:

Shut up your mouth, you bloody propangandist.

You just keep on spewing the same rubbish no matter the amount of glaring evidence that shows the exact opposite.

You are your fellow hired hands and wicked and devilish ones, for wanting Nigerians to remain in perpetual slavery in the hands of the corrupt elite.

You hope to psychologically bully the people into a wrong opinion by the sheer volume or your propaganda.

Infact the sheer amount of opposition and monies and resources been spent on propaganda against Buhari should tell any right thinking person that he is the man for the job.

Just imagine these people, they paint Buhari as a Devil; and the same people will painting. GEJ as a hero. GEJ, a man who is about to lay a record as the most corrupt President and Administration Nigeria ever has.

GEJ does not love Nigerians and has no respect for them. He his a slow poison. GEJ is like wife-beater who keeps on proffesing undying love for the wife; meanwhile he his literally killing her little by little every day.

Thank you brother... He is Igbo and can't change. Like I have been saying, lets isolate Igbos and put them where they belong.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by nagoma(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
dohiswill:

You are misguided.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by lanrefront1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Thank you brother... He is Igbo and can't change. Like I have been saying, lets isolate Igbos and put them where they belong.

Please don't thank me. True we both agree on Buhari, but your deep tribalistic hatred of Igbos is sickening. And you are so open and proud about it, as if it is a a badge of honour.

Tribalism is one of the major factor holding the country back from electing a good leader. We don't need to hate our Igbo brothers. We try to educate them. Perhaps they may see the light. We can't get Buhari elected by spreading hatred.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by nagoma(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
payless:

There are other ones in the North and beyond. I don't care where you come from, i just need a trustworthy leader. Let it be Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

Trustworthy Igbo ? Unheard of!!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by nagoma(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
otele: @payless
I can't reply you. I didn't grow in Nigeria. And buhari seems to represent an extreme version of Islamic politics. His CPC seems a regional party,He's too regional and his followers do him no good. They are muderers. tongue

He can't be president. The best way for GEJ to be re-elected is for his opponent to be Buhari grin

The truth is you didn't grow at all. You are stunted brain wise. I doubt if you can grow anywhere. Repeating tales you don't know parrot-like.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
lanre_front:

Please don't thank me. True we both agree on Buhari, but your deep tribalistic hatred of Igbos is sickening. And you are so open and proud about it, as if it is a a badge of honour.

Tribalism is one of the major factor holding the country back from electing a good leader. We don't need to hate our Igbo brothers. We try to educate them. Perhaps they may see the light. We can't get Buhari elected by spreading hatred.

How do you expect to achieve that with Igbos? Igbos are mischievous human beings and they seem to have it right in their DNA already coded. I have spent more than three years now studying the Igbos and taking this your approach of getting Igbos to see things from a patroitic perspective. But the more you do that, the more deviation you see as if what affects us doesnt affect them.

Anyway, my approach now is to get Igbos isolated and put them where they belong. You can continue with the soft approach to tackling Igbos and their ignorance.

In the Apatheid South Africa, we had PAC and ANC. PAC resorted to total confrontation/no negotiation with the ruling whites and with a policy to drive the whites out of SA while ANC confrontation still reserved room for negotiation with the white oppressors. The two approaches paid off - the white saw the need to allow for popular democracy to florish. Lets continue - I will continue to hit them hard whenever I see any senseless posts from Igbos (as I have tolerated them enough) while you keep appealing to them to see reason with the progressives.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by lanrefront1(m): 3:11am On Dec 27, 2012
OsunOriginal:

How do you expect to achieve that with Igbos? Igbos are mischievous human beings and they seem to have it right in their DNA already coded. I have spent more than three years now studying the Igbos and taking this your approach of getting Igbos to see things from a patroitic perspective. But the more you do that, the more deviation you see as if what affects us doesnt affect them.

Anyway, my approach now is to get Igbos isolated and put them where they belong. You can continue with the soft approach to tackling Igbos and their ignorance.

In the Apatheid South Africa, we had PAC and ANC. PAC resorted to total confrontation/no negotiation with the ruling whites and with a policy to drive the whites out of SA while ANC confrontation still reserved room for negotiation with the white oppressors. The two approaches paid off - the white saw the need to allow for popular democracy to florish. Lets continue - I will continue to hit them hard whenever I see any senseless posts from Igbos (as I have tolerated them enough) while you keep appealing to them to see reason with the progressives.

Men, you really do have issues. That is all I'm going to say.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by surveycash(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 07, 2013
Did you know that in 1979 when NNPC was discovered to be missing $2.8Bn, Obasanjo started his farm which costed approx $2.8Bn.

Sincere 9gerian: Oga Buhari said he signed the contract for building of Kaduna refinery. Good. But the SENSIBLE question that should follow is why Kaduna when the crude is located in Niger delta? Why not anywhere close to the raw material, which is crude? Why not Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Ondo, Abia,etc. Why not even Lokoja if he wanted some national spread in citing of refineries? Who bore the extra cost of laying of thousands of kilometres of pipelines for moving the crude all the way to Kaduna?
Buhari also denied the N2.8billion NNPC fraud and 52 smuggled suite cases. Okay na. OBJ was also interviewed recently by Gbenga Ashiru of channelstv. In that interview, OBJ denied he ever wanted or worked towards a 3rd term. Therefore, the denials or responses of Buhari are as expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP / Osun Poll Protest: Pdp Chiefs ‘mentally Unstable’ –aregbesola / INEC Bars 124 Political Parties From Participating In 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.