Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

An Interview With Blackface - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Blackface (11978 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface (2) (3) (4)

Re: An Interview With Blackface by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2012
My take on this matter:tuface no dey try @al*i thank God for someone like faze*
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Goldenheart(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2012
daryoor: on the beat is davido na na na ni ni na na na na.

Whos blackface again.......? I 'll try to remember before 2013
its obvious ur a kid....u dont know when diz guyz were still shining.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by kulme100: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2012
There is one fact i want you people to know.....BLACKFACE is a legend....baba go still rise again, i know him personally to an extent, 4get about what you read about people, if you go nearer to dis dude you will know the true him.
Shit happens, guy dey fall but d ability 2 rise again is what makes you a man....make baba GOD no allow us see problem whe go weigh us down, there is a better tomorrow if you hard working, BLACKFACE is hardworking and he is doing good now....all fingers are not equal, everybody cant be rich like dangote, but BLACKFACE is doing fine....baba ride on.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2012
There's a huge lot about this interview that inspires...even though i don't remember listening to any of his songs. :/ smiley

Summarily, this dude got a good heart...

Re: An Interview With Blackface by Sike(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2012
alfredo4u: I was panting reading.....GARRI and water pls.
Cold or Hot Water Pls?
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Fabianoribhabor: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blackface (e dey pain,pain...)wetin hapen 2 u sef?i dey xpect 2 hear 4rm u since. I trip 4 d interview. Hop 2 c u on stage soon, jo o!
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Nuzo1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Good a thing he is making plans to pick himself up again. I apploud him for that and I also wish him success.

However, its been clear from day one that the dude can't sing a shiit. And that keeps me wondering how he intends to sell his upcoming album.

Maybe a good composer or writer. Terrible singer.

PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face / TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single / Actress Chika Ike Displays 2012 Calendar

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8