Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. (14515 Views)

WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] / Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party / Agbani Darego Unveils Personal Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy birthday dear, you made Nigeria and Africa proud.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
*solid*:
Is she married or still single?
single and searching she dey for gbanjo market...going going going going
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by DollyParton1(f): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
shadrach77: she's ripe for marriage but here are my observations

1. she seems to be prettier than she was when she won the miss world crown. it appears she gets prettier with age
2. She is probably older than 30 cause she couldn't have been 18 when she won the crown. She appeared a lot older back then
3. She was just lucky to have won the crown. back then, she looked like an ordinary girl you can find on any Nigerian street
sad sad sad

And your point is?
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by iamtheprincipal: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy Birthday, Princess.
May this new year of your life consolidate your outstanding achievement in all your life's affairs.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by chegson: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wishing her happy and a joyful birthday, long life and perfect health.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Ibangap(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
pitoski:
why are some people bothered about whether she married or not. Just wish a blessed birthday and pray that she finds the right man.
Am bothered cos i care, if not i wouldn't mind if she died unmarried.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wow jst 30yrs.seems like an era ago wen she won d miss world contest.hbd
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by ebucha: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy birthday sweetie. Truth remains! You made a name for us, and You will forever b remembered for good. God bless u, God bless Nigeria, woooooooooo!to our leader for perpetual failure
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wow time flies, still remember when we use to take 'GES' courses togerther in our 100 level at Uniport! Happy Birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by sportfeva(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy birthday day. Wish her many more peaceful years. By next year, she will married. Just got me thinking, who will break this lady record as the only Nigerian to have achieve such crown.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Meegadough: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hbd
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Ikoniko(f): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Orji o orji: wishing her happy more yes ahead but.....taje tanima aure
ke ba na miji ba? Je ka aure ta. Sunma hirin ka
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
abbeycial: Dated ha back den when she was younger...but along da line,d feelings faded. cool

Are you regretting

BTW when is she getting married 30yrs old for a lady is like 35yrs old for a man.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by JamesLucia: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
I wish u LLAGP. today marriage is gabage in garbage out pls let her be 30 or 35 she will get married marriage is all about rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Symphony007: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy birthday to you my beloved home girl. We're proud of you. First african miss world is an achievement. Keep basking in your glory and beauty.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Felixadded(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
[/color][color=]
pitoski:
she is very beautiful na! can't u see.
[color=]
pitoski:
[/color]
pitoski:
Hey, sorry for ur friend's disappointing remark. Perhaps, he ddnt have an eyes for good things. However, all what I've seen here is a beauty queen. Pls, don't take it too personal bro, he's still ur dear friend n he might still make u proud
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by buchibabe: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
BANGA SOUP: i was just wondering were was FANTA,HARP, GUINESS,MALT,ALOMO BITTERS, ALABUNKU wen STAR lead the three wise men to JESUS,PLS I NID UR ANSWERS

Wrong thread. Dnt distract us
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by detreasuredone: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy Birthday my Queen, U really made Us proud and we'll continue to be Proud of U anywhere anytime, wish U God's divine Blessings as He gives U long Life and Prosperity In JESUS NAME-AMEN
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Leboska(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by aol(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
how this one con take fine . .see as she be like moment with MO...
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
For all the doubting Thomas, she is 30. She was my senior in high school and her immediate younger sister was my mate. So it adds up
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by aol(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
Beloved1993: For all the doubting Thomas, she is 30. She was my senior in high school and her immediate younger sister was my mate. So it adds up
we don hear ..thank you..
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by ceejayluv(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
shadrach77: she's ripe for marriage but here are my observations

1. she seems to be prettier than she was when she won the miss world crown. it appears she gets prettier with age
2. She is probably older than 30 cause she couldn't have been 18 when she won the crown. She appeared a lot older back then
3. She was just lucky to have won the crown. back then, she looked like an ordinary girl you can find on any Nigerian street
sad sad sad

sent from my ipad mini
As for the age aspect, one could find out what year she graduated from sec school , check her records and ask her classmates... No need to assume she's lying until one can prove....
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Engineer96(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wishing her happy birthday and many more returns.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by solomonorigbo: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy birthday agbani
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by cfours: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
wasn't there news that she was set to marry some bayelsa politician a few months ago? rotfl
https://www.nairaland.com/967811/agbani-darego-marry-timi-alaibe

happy bday!
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Cdspencer(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kennedyiheme: what about linda ikeji that is 32

Na lie.its football age
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by DonaldGenes(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
BANGA SOUP:

who ask u[color=#990000][/color] grin
Hehe
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy Birthday to her!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by nyema91: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
happy birthday,my dear derego,your destiny is fuilfild
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by aglomar: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
It's high time she considered marriage. Enough of free ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spot The Difference / How Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Killed Me With Drugged Drinks, Sex / From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.