Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180976 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hopefullman: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dontripsy:

YES YOU CAN. JUST USE blackberry.net as your apn. bt bro, no 3G speed for you.
thanks.i wl try it.half bread is beta dan non.i hv neva subscribd 4data plan b4 due 2high pric&low data limit xcpt 4d airtel 80mb plan.bt nw ds's d bst.i'l go get my sim nw
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Relixy2k: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
hopefullman:
thanks.i wl try it.half bread is beta dan non.i hv neva subscribd 4data plan b4 due 2high pric&low data limit xcpt 4d airtel 80mb plan.bt nw ds's d bst.i'l go get my sim nw
There is 3.5g. I use it to update my E72 phone abt 200 mb. It was updated in 25mins moving in between 600kb and 1.90 mbps
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Dontripsy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Relixy2k: There is 3.5g. I use it to update my E72 phone abt 200 mb. It was updated in 25mins moving in between 600kb and 1.90 mbps

you mean wit 3110c? or anoda phone?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by broomstick: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Luluosas, Stephenponti Thank you for your assistance and patience. Apparently i couldnt connect because i had Zero balance and immediately i recharged, it became a reality. Thank you!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
i have a glo bis plan, laptop wit netpro software and nokia pc suite and nokia n96 dat can serve as a modem. I tried connecting d pc suite wich responded bt d glo netpro software cud nt. Infact it was nt seein any network.
I ve done d settings on d netpro software. I want to install either opera or moxilla browser. Wat else do i nid 2 get d system to browse
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
i connected Tecno N3 to a laptop, using the fone as hotspot, the speed was amazing.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
OCTAVO: i connected Tecno N3 to a laptop, using the fone as hotspot, the speed was amazing.
NOTE: It was a wireless connection.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hopefullman: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls what does hotspot mean?will wireless connection be faster wit my nokia3110c to my pc than usb cable.thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hopefullman: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
How do i configur wirles conetion ?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by bukahands(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine hardly connects and I have up to 60Naira credit
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by dybaba(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
luluosas:
Go to settings, Mobile Network and edit the gloflat settings there or simply create a new profile by using this credentials:
Name of Account: Glo Blackberry
APN: blackberry.net
Please, ensure that the proxy, username and password are left empty and make it the default profile. Then, you are good to go.
Thank u very MUCH!!!!!.... But 1 more thing i knw u are using a Glo Bolt Modem... Thats what i have too..plz i want to ask can i use the SIM that come with it for the BIS subscription? abi is the the SIM customized to the Modem?...just want to be sure b4 i subscribe, make i no go dash them money.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Dontripsy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
hopefullman: How do i configur wirles conetion ?

wireless connection works with only wi-fi enabled devices. i also use it but only for phone to phone connections. cool speed.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hopefullman: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dontripsy:

wireless connection works with only wi-fi enabled devices. i also use it but only for phone to phone connections. cool speed.
my pc is wifi enabled bt nt sur of my 3110c.thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Crixuz: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
can someone pls post how to configura and android using glo bis abeg
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lilmonnie(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls how can I use my Sony Ericsson Experia android phone with a glo blackberry subscription
Please I need urgent and reliable methods..
Regards
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Dontripsy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
hopefullman:
my pc is wifi enabled bt nt sur of my 3110c.thanks

3110c is not wifi enabled. you can only use usb or bluetooth connection. still good enough tho.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
I neva kno say browsing life could be this sweet o! Im now on somonth, I jst dey listen to BBC radio yetee and I now peacefuly kept my galaxy pocket on with the background data always on to allow any update to carry on.
Thank u o Luluosa and co., from 1000naira for 260MB to 1200naira for 3GB, GLO rocks!

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Seyilome: my man,i didnt get it o,i dont see delete,if i delete it on file it will delete totaly from phone and on manage app it shows uninstall in internal,pls explain to me well tanx
Well, I don't use any phone for now. So, I not not be able to help from here. House, if anyone uses a Techno N3, kindly proffer solution on how @Seylome will delete some installed Apps on his phone. Thank you in advance.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
kayLion: Good morning peeps..thanks for this thread @Op, please can anyone help me with the modem unlocking software, my email is westcity234@yahoo.com. Would appreciate it a lot...thx
Please, what type of Modem are you using?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Relixy2k: There is 3.5g. I use it to update my E72 phone abt 200 mb. It was updated in 25mins moving in between 600kb and 1.90 mbps
You mean on Glo? Kindly upload your speed test please. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
broomstick: Luluosas, Stephenponti Thank you for your assistance and patience. Apparently i couldnt connect because i had Zero balance and immediately i recharged, it became a reality. Thank you!
You are welcome. But, I do browse with 0.00 naira in my with this plan.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
hopefullman:
Now you will get 3GB data volume for N1,200 only with this Glo BB plans working on phones and other devices.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
kanny1: i have a glo bis plan, laptop wit netpro software and nokia pc suite and nokia n96 dat can serve as a modem. I tried connecting d pc suite wich responded bt d glo netpro software cud nt. Infact it was nt seein any network.
I ve done d settings on d netpro software. I want to install either opera or moxilla browser. Wat else do i nid 2 get d system to browse
Please, go to Tools => Options => Network => Network Type and remove it form 3G or WCDMA Only mode, and select either 3G or WCDMA Preferred mode. This should solve the problem. Good luck.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
OCTAVO: i connected Tecno N3 to a laptop, using the fone as hotspot, the speed was amazing.
Yes, if you uses Java enabled phone, you can as well connect your phone to use it as a modem via Bluetooth.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
luluosas:
Please, go to Tools => Options => Network => Network Type and remove it form 3G or WCDMA Only mode, and select either 3G or WCDMA Preferred mode. This should solve the problem. Good luck.
on d glo netpro, 3g is nt dia. It is nt enabled for any change bt d default selectn is wcdma prefered.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
@luluosas

glo at my end is soo poor i cant enjoy all this goodies.. but i want to find out if the same plan can be
use on etisalat? amazing etisalat speed at my end..
thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
twinskenny: @luluosas

glo at my end is soo poor i cant enjoy all this goodies.. but i want to find out if the same plan can be
use on etisalat? amazing etisalat speed at my end..
thanks
Etisalat is different network with a different setup from Glo. Therefore, all we are discussing is Glo BB plans on phones and other devices and nothing more. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
kanny1: on d glo netpro, 3g is nt dia. It is nt enabled for any change bt d default selectn is wcdma prefered.
Well, the selection there can only be enabled when your device is NOT connected to the internet. So, immediately after your device start up when you plug it into your system, do as I earlier stated and you can then tell me the things in the drop-down there. Thank you.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
luluosas:
Etisalat is different network with a different setup from Glo. Therefore, all we are discussing is Glo BB plans on phones and other devices and nothing more. Thank you.

er

oga i know u are discussing glo i just ask a simple question... is either yes or noo

thank you all the same.. cheers
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
twinskenny:

er

oga i know u are discussing glo i just ask a simple question... is either yes or noo

thank you all the same.. cheers
You already know that I don't have that answer because, I am not using Etisalat but Glo. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Fourcade(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Am i the only one who received a text some minutes ago? grin
Glo refunded my N1200 for ''unsuccessful blackberry subcription made in the past''.
Wahala dey ooo sad
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
luluosas:
Well, the selection there can only be enabled when your device is NOT connected to the internet. So, immediately after your device start up when you plug it into your system, do as I earlier stated and you can then tell me the things in the drop-down there. Thank you.
this is d page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.