Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180984 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ositadima1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hotdiamond: wow! Thats's nice. I neva knew you were glo's New PRO. MtcheewWWWW SMH

Hey mr, if you are not interested in glo, why don't you f..uck uff
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by UkwuNnu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Just appeared and disappeared again after few minutes, its sure a network hitch that should be resolved soon.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by adewasco2k(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
fifty: The pleasure is mine.Mr lulu
Mr.Lulu? Lol...just kidding oooo before una use mouth finish me. Seriously the OP has really tried, not just by sharing the info here but always here to help people who are having difficulties with the stuff....I hope and pray also that its just a network glitch as I really need to make a huge download after my unlimited MTN data SIM just stopped browsing few days back...all hands on desk waiting to hear the good news....and Mr. Lulu...don't mind them all, you are a good person with a good heart.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ositadima1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
A tuo otu nga, eke amu eriri, lol shocked

Ukwu_nu, explain?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Hotdiamond(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
ositadima1:

Hey mr, if you are not interested in glo, why don't you f..uck uff
ok Sir 'm gone
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hotdiamond: wow! Thats's nice. I neva knew you were glo's New PRO. MtcheewWWWW SMH
Yes, I am Glo PRO and I am very proud be one. Anything else?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: Just appeared and disappeared again after few minutes, its sure a network hitch that should be resolved soon.
Yes, it will be resolved. Let's just be patient for now. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by UkwuNnu(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
ositadima1: A tuo otu nga, eke amu eriri, lol shocked

Ukwu_nu, explain?

Mmehie ala wink wink wink

Eradicating mmehie for real is my call to service. angry angry angry
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
adewasco2k:
Mr.Lulu? Lol...just kidding oooo before una use mouth finish me. Seriously the OP has really tried, not just by sharing the info here but always here to help people who are having difficulties with the stuff....I hope and pray also that its just a network glitch as I really need to make a huge download after my unlimited MTN data SIM just stopped browsing few days back...all hands on desk waiting to hear the good news....and Mr. Lulu...don't mind them all, you are a good person with a good heart.
Thank you my brother. Some people are just sooooooo annoying some times. Anyway, Glo is not paying me to speak good about them and I will continue to so, especially as it relates to assisting anyone to resolve any challenges they maybe facing while using Glo service.
As for this current debacle, I am sure it is a network issue which be surely be resolved.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ositadima1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

Mmehie ala wink wink wink

Eradicating mmehie for real is my call to service. angry angry angry

So you dey tie ukwu and amu for a living, lol grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by omeome: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
My has started connecting for 10mins now.Pls try yours
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by k2kay(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Today is the longest day ever................hoping on a quck resolution.
@luluosa, big ups to u man........appreciate ur efforts

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
k2kay: Today is the longest day ever................hoping on a quck resolution.
@luluosa, big ups to u man........appreciate ur efforts

Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
omeome: My has started connecting for 10mins now.Pls try yours
Mine is still not working yet. I will keep trying until I get will get connected.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by specco(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello guys I need help on how to use this GLO bis on my ipad. I have subscribed for the Somonth plan and got this reply 'Your subscription is pending activation. kindly remove your battery and re-insert to connect...' I did as requested and changed the APN to 'blackberry.net' leaving the username and password vacant. But when I tried to connect to the Internet I got this message 'PDP authentication failure' Is there more that I needed to do to connect? Any IPAD user can help out on how it worked for him. Thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
specco: Hello guys I need help on how to use this GLO bis on my ipad. I have subscribed for the Somonth plan and got this reply 'Your subscription is pending activation. kindly remove your battery and re-insert to connect...' I did as requested and changed the APN to 'blackberry.net' leaving the username and password vacant. But when I tried to connect to the Internet I got this message 'PDP authentication failure' Is there more that I needed to do to connect? Any IPAD user can help out on how it worked for him. Thanks
Well, you just have to be patient for now as there is blackout on using the Glo BB plans on other devices today but, it appears to be a network problem which I am sure will be fix very soon. Please, be patient for now. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by k2kay(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
specco: Hello guys I need help on how to use this GLO bis on my ipad. I have subscribed for the Somonth plan and got this reply 'Your subscription is pending activation. kindly remove your battery and re-insert to connect...' I did as requested and changed the APN to 'blackberry.net' leaving the username and password vacant. But when I tried to connect to the Internet I got this message 'PDP authentication failure' Is there more that I needed to do to connect? Any IPAD user can help out on how it worked for him. Thanks
We all have been experiencing same since the early hours of today.........u have to be patient, I feel ur pain wt the fact dat u just subscribed
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
cry kiss cry kiss how i wish some people's dream can come true on this one. IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED. dont u get it? y will u put d sim on a bb and it works,put it back on a non-bb and doesnt work, and u still think it's a network problem? Na wahoo.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
tumababa: cry kiss cry kiss how i wish some people's dream can come true on this one. IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED. dont u get it? y will u put d sim on a bb and it works,put it back on a non-bb and doesnt work, and u still think it's a network problem? Na wahoo.
My friend, this is a PURE network issue. So, don't conclude over what you have limited information on. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
tumababa: cry kiss cry kiss how i wish some people's dream can come true on this one. IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED. dont u get it? y will u put d sim on a bb and it works,put it back on a non-bb and doesnt work, and u still think it's a network problem? Na wahoo.
lol.lwkmd..u no well oh!..it myt work oh!.this is a nigerian service stuff happens,i even heard mtn is giving 1gb to its customers ,selected radomly,havnt gotten,pray mk dem pick mine
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by k2kay(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Same thing happened a week ago or more.......workin on bb and not on other devices. Stil worked in the long run. *fingers crossed*
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stunnaf: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
mine just came back up but can't go online
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by leslieu63(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
I pray it works again ooooooh, my Samsung galaxy note 2 just looks like a big white piece of plastic brick without browsing.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
Funny to knw hw many ppl are using dis glo ish,many complains on every tech.thread.lolz..glo abeg bring am back oh!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
luluosas:
My friend, this is a PURE network issue. So, don't conclude over what you have limited information on. Thank you.

yes sir. keep dreaming. u better wake up. its now 1.5gig for 3k. not 1.2k for 3gig... grin grin grin apn gloflat. no more bb.net
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
My e has shown with arrows but no connection yet ...fingers crossed
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by adewasco2k(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
[size=18pt]I swear i am posting with it right now[/size]
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
I just tested this stuff extensively today after noticing it. I wasn't able to connect throughout today on my mobile phone, it would try to connect then stop. I came back home this evening and then decided to try Glosecure APN thinking it was an APN problem BUT EVEN GLOSECURE DID NOT WORK.) connected phone to system to use as modem and i tried it again, using blackberry.net, it connected and stayed but there was internet data transfer, it was just there, switched the APN to glosecure while still on Pc and it did not even connect.
Back on phone i got the same results for blackberry.net and glosecure, then i now decided to try gloflat and it worked..

Conclusion:. It's obviously a network problem because even glosecure was not working. I think both APNs are suffering from overload and are being upgraded
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
adewasco2k: [size=18pt]I swear i am posting with it right now[/size]

pls check ur credit in 1 hr's time. just to b sure
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by saintneo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Putting my sim back into my galaxy ace tommorrow
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by leslieu63(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
I pray it works again ooooooh, my Samsung galaxy note 2 just looks like a big white piece of plastic brick without browsing, currently using airtel on my n3 to browse.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
[s]how i wish this thing can work nownownow... just subscribed 2 days agooooo[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.