Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage (670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by coded220: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2012
What will U̶̲̥̅̊ do if U̶̲̥̅̊ cauth ur boy/girl friends on another person making love to each other in a day to ur wedding
Re: Marriage by dmcdad: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Wedding cancel be that na. No too much story for that one since she can't wait for another extra day to have sex...

I go use speed cancel the wedding shapaly
Re: Marriage by seunfly: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2012
That is not possible cos you can't catch me with irresponsible girl. I know my self and am alway attracted to God fearing, mature and decent girls not the one that have been sleeping around to the extent of having intimacy with some else some days to our wedding.
Re: Marriage by Rejoyla(f): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
coded220: What will U̶̲̥̅̊ do if U̶̲̥̅̊ cauth ur boy/girl friends on another person making love to each other in a day to ur wedding
Guy, abeg go buy brighter grammar n stop fooling urself der...

(1) (Reply)

She Needes A Financially Loaded Guy For Marriage / Grandparents: Do Love Still Exist At Their Age? / Tips On How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.