Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? (3553 Views)

The Physical And Spiritual Consequence Of Multiple Sex Partner / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
Atheist:-D:
I have heard such.

Ppl dont even give clothes or personal items to the poor because of the spiritual implications.

So now because of the church ppl donate all their money to their pastors for jets and prefer to burn their personal items than give to the needy.

God has really piss.ed on the poor. sad
grin
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by dorox(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ITbomb: The most dominant quality of a christian is supposed to be love, jesus singled it out as the identifying mark of his followers. I will advise that you should not allow superstitions to harden your heart to the plight of your neighbor preventing you from offering a helping hand even when it wouldn't cost you anything.
I don't think that you are a wicked person, but your question makes you appear as one.

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ITbomb(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
@striktlymi and @dorox
Thanks for your comments, another friend of mind said he could find some charity house to dump the cloths so I packed all of it and gave it to him, though I have not yet gotten feedback on how he went about it but I'm not interested as long as the cloths are out of my sight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters / Favorite Atheists And Theists On Nairaland / How Can I Download English Baptist Hymnal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.