Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods (2521 Views)

Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE BACKDROP TO THE STORY. SO AFTER BEING LIBERATED FROM THE SLAVERY OF THE PHAROAHS IN THE LAND OF HAM, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MIZRAIM, OR WHAT THE GREEKS LATER CHANGED TO EGYPT AS IT IS KNOWN TODAY, THE ISRAELITES MOVED EASTWARDS TO POSSESS THE LAND THAT IS NOW CALLED ISRAEL TODAY. IT WAS HOWEVER KNOWN AS THE LAND OF CANAAN. HOWEVER ON THAT LAND OF CANAAN WAS A BLACK NATION OF HEATHENS ( ANCIENT ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS ) DOING ALL KINDS OF DIABOLICAL HEATHEN STUFF LIKE SLEEPING WITH THEIR OWN MOTHERS AND WORSHIPPING WOODS AND STONES ETC ETC. SO BASICALLY THE INSTRUCTION WAS KICK THIS PEOPLE OUT OF THE LAND AND FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENTS AND DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR HEATHEN CUSTOMS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENTS WILL BRING ON YOU A BUNCH OF CURSES ( CALLED THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES ), ONE OF WHICH IS YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THIS LAND OF ISRAEL ( AS IT WOULD LATER BE CALLED ) INTO A LAND WHICH YOU OR YOUR FATHERS HAVE NOT KNOWN ( THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA AND MOST ESPECIALLY WEST AFRICA ) AND THERE YOU WILL SERVE THE gODS OF THE ETHIOPIANS ( ANCIENT BABYLONANS ) AND SOMALIANS. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THEY BROKE THE COMMANDMENTS AND THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF THE LAND OF ISRAEL IN 70 AD BY THE ROMANS AND RAN INTO WEST AFRICA. ALONG THE ROUTE INTO WEST AFRICA, THEY PICKED UP THE TRADITIONS AND CUSTOMS OF THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS AND SOMALIANS AND STARTED WORSHIPPING STONES AND WOOD. AND THIS IS THE SOURCE OF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IN WEST AFRICA. THESE ARE COPIED CUSTOMS OF THE REAL INHABITANTS OF THE LAND OF HAM, THE REAL AFRICANS, THE ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS. THEY ARE NOT YOUR CUSTOMS. THEY ARE HEATHEN CUSTOMS. IT IS A CURSE. ITS IS PART OF THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES.

NOT ONLY IS IT A CURSE TO BE WORSHIPPING STONE AND WOOD, BUT IT IS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THAT THE LORD PLACES THOSE STIFF NECKED AND WICKED ISRAELITES TO KEEP THEM SPIRITUALLY OCCUPIED WHILE IN HELL

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

ISAIAH 66 VS 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
and the somali obsession continues.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
somalia9: and the somali obsession continues.
OH YE DAUGHTERS OF HAM grin
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
obadiah777: OH YE DAUGHTERS OF HAM grin

Why are you talking about Somalis.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
somalia9:

Why are you talking about Somalis.
CUZ OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH. THIS AINT SOMALIA YA KNOW ? OUT IN THESE PARTS WE CAN EXERCISE THAT RIGHT TO MOVE OUR MANDIBLES AS WE SEE FIT undecided

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
I didnt read that long article you wrote.

Why did you mention Somalia?

The Somali people dont want to be worshiped by you Negroids. Ethiopians are the ones who adore being worshiped.

The Somali people are to prideful to be worshiped by people who were enslaved so easily by whites.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
somalia9: I didnt read that long article you wrote.

Why did you mention Somalia?

The Somali people dont want to be worshiped by you Negroids. Ethiopians are the ones who adore being worshiped.

The Somali people are to prideful to be worshiped by people who were enslaved so easily by whites.
BETTER GO LOOK FOR FOOD YOU SKINNY HUNGRY -FLY BUZZING ALL OVER MY FACE- BIG STOMACH- SKINNY LEGS-HEATHEN HAMITE

2 Likes

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
obadiah777: BETTER GO LOOK FOR FOOD YOU SKINNY HUNGRY -FLY BUZZING ALL OVER MY FACE- BIG STOMACH- SKINNY LEGS-HEATHEN HAMITE

I have no problem finding food. You on the other hand need to start evolving in to anything that looks human. The monkey look that you people have only shows that you guys are behind not only mentally by evolutionary.

Whites need to bring back slavery. You weak people were given freedom out of the kindness of white peoples heart.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
somalia9:

I have no problem finding food. You on the other hand need to start evolving in to anything that looks human. The monkey look that you people have only shows that you guys are behind not only mentally by evolutionary.

Whites need to bring back slavery. You weak people were given freedom out of the kindness of white peoples heart.
AND I REPEAT, I CANNOT HOLD A DECENT CONVERSATION WITH A HUNGRY BIG EYED BIG STOMACH SKINNY LEGGED HEATHEN. YOUR MENTAL FACULTY IS MALNOURISHED. AND THE SAME GOES TO THAT PALE BLUE EYED SATANIC CREATURE THAT IS CALLED THE WHITE MAN WHOM YOU OBVIOUSLY WORSHIP. HAMITE SATAN WORSHIPPING EDOMITE SATAN. NOW I DONE SEEN IT ALL grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
<<<<< LOOK AT THIS DEMON. YOUR MASTER, MR SOMALIA.

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
obadiah777: DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE BACKDROP TO THE STORY. SO AFTER BEING LIBERATED FROM THE SLAVERY OF THE PHAROAHS IN THE LAND OF HAM, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MIZRAIM, OR WHAT THE GREEKS LATER CHANGED TO EGYPT AS IT IS KNOWN TODAY, THE ISRAELITES MOVED EASTWARDS TO POSSESS THE LAND THAT IS NOW CALLED ISRAEL TODAY. IT WAS HOWEVER KNOWN AS THE LAND OF CANAAN. HOWEVER ON THAT LAND OF CANAAN WAS A BLACK NATION OF HEATHENS ( ANCIENT ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS ) DOING ALL KINDS OF DIABOLICAL HEATHEN STUFF LIKE SLEEPING WITH THEIR OWN MOTHERS AND WORSHIPPING WOODS AND STONES ETC ETC. SO BASICALLY THE INSTRUCTION WAS KICK THIS PEOPLE OUT OF THE LAND AND FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENTS AND DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR HEATHEN CUSTOMS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENTS WILL BRING ON YOU A BUNCH OF CURSES ( CALLED THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES ), ONE OF WHICH IS YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THIS LAND OF ISRAEL ( AS IT WOULD LATER BE CALLED ) INTO A LAND WHICH YOU OR YOUR FATHERS HAVE NOT KNOWN ( THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA AND MOST ESPECIALLY WEST AFRICA ) AND THERE YOU WILL SERVE THE gODS OF THE ETHIOPIANS ( ANCIENT BABYLONANS ) AND SOMALIANS. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THEY BROKE THE COMMANDMENTS AND THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF THE LAND OF ISRAEL IN 70 AD BY THE ROMANS AND RAN INTO WEST AFRICA. ALONG THE ROUTE INTO WEST AFRICA, THEY PICKED UP THE TRADITIONS AND CUSTOMS OF THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS AND SOMALIANS AND STARTED WORSHIPPING STONES AND WOOD. AND THIS IS THE SOURCE OF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IN WEST AFRICA. THESE ARE COPIED CUSTOMS OF THE REAL INHABITANTS OF THE LAND OF HAM, THE REAL AFRICANS, THE ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS. THEY ARE NOT YOUR CUSTOMS. THEY ARE HEATHEN CUSTOMS. IT IS A CURSE. ITS IS PART OF THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES.

NOT ONLY IS IT A CURSE TO BE WORSHIPPING STONE AND WOOD, BUT IT IS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THAT THE LORD PLACES THOSE STIFF NECKED AND WICKED ISRAELITES TO KEEP THEM SPIRITUALLY OCCUPIED WHILE IN HELL

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

ISAIAH 66 VS 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Interesting stuff.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Your story might have some truth to it as apparently the ancient people could not tell the difference between the original Jews and their Egyptian oppressors which hints that they had the same origin. The only thing that differentiated the two was their ways of life.

But what I want to know is, are you saying our ancestors inhabited other parts of Africa because of being exiled/cursed?

The dates wouldn't match up as there is evidence for people living in other parts of Africa since before the formation of ancient Egypt. undecided
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Kails*:

Interesting stuff.
AINT IT THOUGH ? wink
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Kails*:
Your story might have some truth to it as apparently the ancient people could not tell the difference between the original Jews and their Egyptian oppressors which hints that they had the same origin. The only thing that differentiated the two was their ways of life.

But what I want to know is, are you saying our ancestors inhabited other parts of Africa because of being exiled/cursed?

The dates wouldn't match up as there is evidence for people living in other parts of Africa since before the formation of ancient Egypt. undecided
THERE WERE PEOPLE LIVING IN AFRICA BUT NOT SO MUCH THE INTERIORS. THESE ARE CALLED HAMITIC PEOPLE. HAMITES. THESE ARE THE REAL AFRICANS. YOU CAN USUALLY TELL THEM BY THEIR SPIRIT. THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT SPIRIT. LIKE IF YOU SEE A SOMALIAN OR AN ETHIOPIAN OR A KENYAN OR SOME HAUSAS AND FULANIS ETC ETC YOU KNOW THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM NEGROS. THESE ARE HEATHENS. OUR PEOPLE, THE NEGROS, OR ISRAELITES LIVED NORTHEAST AFRICA ( IT IS PART OF AFRICA BUT IT IS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY AFTER THE ROMANS STOLE IT FROM US AND THE ROMAN ARMY KICKED US AWAY FROM THERE INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. AND THE ROUTE WE TOOK WAS ALONG THE RIVER NIGER UNTIL IT TOOK MILLIONS OF US TO THE PLACE NOW CALLED WEST AFRICA. THIS WAS AROUND 70 AD. AND THEN AFTER A WHILE WE DEVELOPED NEW NAMES, HOWEVER MOST OF THE NAMES WE CALL OURSELVES ARE ROOTED IN ISRAEL EVEN THOUGH WE DONT KNOW IT. FOR EXAMPLE DAWODU IS ACTUALLY THE NAME OF KING DAVID. DAWODU IS DAVID ETC ETC AND IBO IS ACTUALLY HEBREW MISPRONOUNCED. AND ASHANTI IS AN ANCIENT TOWN IN ISRAEL. SO WE STARTED CALLING OURSELVES NEW NAMES LIKE YORUBA IBO ASHANTI FANTE SARO ETC ETC

AND YES IT WAS BECAUSE OF A CURSE ( THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES ) THAT WE GOT KICKED OUT OF ISRAEL IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
obadiah777: THERE WERE PEOPLE LIVING IN AFRICA BUT NOT SO MUCH THE INTERIORS. THESE ARE CALLED HAMITIC PEOPLE. HAMITES. THESE ARE THE REAL AFRICANS. YOU CAN USUALLY TELL THEM BY THEIR SPIRIT. THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT SPIRIT. LIKE IF YOU SEE A SOMALIAN OR AN ETHIOPIAN OR A KENYAN OR SOME HAUSAS AND FULANIS ETC ETC YOU KNOW THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM NEGROS. THESE ARE HEATHENS.

Please refrain from using the word "negro" it's outdated bro.

anyway, some black israelites i know would love to reason with you LOL.
You just like them! grin Interesting though. Some say those groups of Africans basically sold themselves out, mixed with hamites (in ref. to horners and other arabized africans) and thus became heathens. Part of me believes. It's like they deny their history and took on that of their oppressors..kind of like what we are doing in the west, sad to say.

OUR PEOPLE, THE NEGROS, OR ISRAELITES LIVED NORTHEAST AFRICA ( IT IS PART OF AFRICA BUT IT IS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY AFTER THE ROMANS STOLE IT FROM US AND THE ROMAN ARMY KICKED US AWAY FROM THERE INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. AND THE ROUTE WE TOOK WAS ALONG THE RIVER NIGER UNTIL IT TOOK MILLIONS OF US TO THE PLACE NOW CALLED WEST AFRICA. THIS WAS AROUND 70 AD.

science backs up your from east to west migration claim. cool.

AND THEN AFTER A WHILE WE DEVELOPED NEW NAMES, HOWEVER MOST OF THE NAMES WE CALL OURSELVES ARE ROOTED IN ISRAEL EVEN THOUGH WE DONT KNOW IT. FOR EXAMPLE DAWODU IS ACTUALLY THE NAME OF KING DAVID. DAWODU IS DAVID ETC ETC AND IBO IS ACTUALLY HEBREW MISPRONOUNCED. AND ASHANTI IS AN ANCIENT TOWN IN ISRAEL. SO WE STARTED CALLING OURSELVES NEW NAMES LIKE YORUBA IBO ASHANTI FANTE SARO ETC ETC

Hmm..I don't know much about west African history, terminology or origins so I don't know if that is true or not but it's interesting still. smiley

AND YES IT WAS BECAUSE OF A CURSE ( THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES ) THAT WE GOT KICKED OUT OF ISRAEL IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

Ahhhh.....ok.
What did we do exactly to be cast out of our homeland?

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
i want to hear more about this bro. smiley
i'm going to bookmark this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
obadiah777: BETTER GO LOOK FOR FOOD YOU SKINNY HUNGRY -FLY BUZZING ALL OVER MY FACE- BIG STOMACH-SKINNY LEGS-HEATHEN HAMITE

I'm rolling on the floor laughing bruv gringringringringrin

I love you man (not gay)

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Kails*:

Please refrain from using the word "negro" it's outdated bro.

anyway, some black israelites i know would love to reason with you LOL.
You just like them! grin Interesting though. Some say those groups of Africans basically sold themselves out, mixed with hamites (in ref. to horners and other arabized africans) and thus became heathens. Part of me believes. It's like they deny their history and took on that of their oppressors..kind of like what we are doing in the west, sad to say.

science backs up your from east to west migration claim. cool.

Hmm..I don't know much about west African history, terminology or origins so I don't know if that is true or not but it's interesting still. smiley

Ahhhh.....ok.
What did we do exactly to be cast out of our homeland?
WHAT DID WE DO ? LET ME ASK YOU FIRST. ARE YOU AN ATHEIST ?
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Kails*:
i want to hear more about this bro. smiley
i'm going to bookmark this thread.
ITS INFO YOU CAN GET ANYWHERE IF YOU DIG DEEPER. BUT YEAH THE QUESTION HERE IS ARE YOU AN ATHEIST ? SEE BEHIND EVERYTHING PHYSICAL THAT GOES ON, THERE IS A SPIRITUAL COMPONENT TO IT. SO YOU HAVE TO BE SPIRITUAL TO RECIEVE SOME OF THESE THINGS. THINGS JUST DONT HAPPEN FOR NOTHING. THERE IS A REASON BEHIND EVERYTHING YOU SEE GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY AND FROM THE PAST.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
doubleDx:

I'm rolling on the floor laughing bruv gringringringringrin

I love you man (not gay)
THAT FOOL WAN TRY ME BROS grin grin grin HIM THINK SAY BECAUSE WE BE HOLY MEN WE BE PEACEFUL MEN. LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by plappville(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
obadiah777: THAT FOOL WAN TRY ME BROS grin grin grin HIM THINK SAY BECAUSE WE BE HOLY MEN WE BE PEACEFUL MEN. LOLZ

Hahahaha....Holy men are peaceful men ooo, You don use strong eyes send the somali guy aways... grin grin grin

The msg of your Thread is wonderful though! I hope some hearts will recieve it.

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
plappville:

Hahahaha....Holy men are peaceful men ooo, You don use strong eyes send the somali guy aways... grin grin grin

The msg of your Thread is wonderful though! I hope some hearts will recieve it.
HEY HEY PLAPPVILLE NOBODY SEE YA BREAKLIGHT AT ALL. AND WHO SAID HOLY MEN WERE PEACEFUL ? EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. <<< AND SINCE WE >>> GENESIS 1 VS 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: <<<< THEN WE ARE MEN OF WAR TOO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2013
obadiah777: ITS INFO YOU CAN GET ANYWHERE IF YOU DIG DEEPER. BUT YEAH THE QUESTION HERE IS ARE YOU AN ATHEIST ? SEE BEHIND EVERYTHING PHYSICAL THAT GOES ON, THERE IS A SPIRITUAL COMPONENT TO IT. SO YOU HAVE TO BE SPIRITUAL TO RECIEVE SOME OF THESE THINGS. THINGS JUST DONT HAPPEN FOR NOTHING. THERE IS A REASON BEHIND EVERYTHING YOU SEE GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY AND FROM THE PAST.

Hell no I'm not an atheist lol.
Never that!! cool

I feel you on the spirituality thing, it's just I want to know how did you and black Israelites come to these conclusions. Some of these things make a lot of sense and I just want to be "filled in" basically. Not saying I believe it's all the absolute truth (because truth be told, we will never know) but I find it interesting.

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 1:09am On Jan 06, 2013
the somali obsessikn continues unabated....
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 06, 2013
--
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 4:46am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
--

you know the obsession continues
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9:

you know the obsession continues

yeah. on YOUR end though.
It's not by force that you be on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 4:54am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:

yeah. on YOUR end though.
It's not by force that you be on Nairaland.

you negroids were talking about somalia loooong before i ever came on this site.

It just hurts you to see what you were obsesing over doesnt like you. cheesy
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 06, 2013
lol @ hurt.
hun, I could give two shitz tbh.

Somalia has nada to do with me. Aside from the one character who has so many alt accounts and talks about the same shyt everyday, nobody talks about somalia/horners. You are the one who logs in day after day talking and fishing for troll bait. It's getting old, that's all I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 5:05am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
lol @ hurt.
hun, I could give two shitz tbh.

Somalia has nada to do with me. Aside from the one character who has so many alt accounts and talks about the same shyt everyday, nobody talks about somalia/horners. You are the one who logs in day after day talking and fishing for troll bait. It's getting old, that's all I'm saying.

The coming from the person talking about somalis 3 years ago. I saw your posts years before i joined.

Your afrocentric crazy veiws dont give credence for you to make up history and to steal the identity of People who look down on you and who if you saw them 100 years ago would mistake you for their slave.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 06, 2013
lol @ 3 years.
I always knew you were a damn lie. grin But not this bad.

If I did mention somalia, it was one line and I kept it moving.
The first time I even knew you were on here I told ppl you were a troll and they should ignore you. Your persistence is the reason for the debates. So don't even try to act.

Credence? lol like the person who claimed his people came before arabs when clearly some of their ppl's genetic make up is the result of arab semen in black holes? grin I don't claim somalis are all black, I never did. What I said was your claim you have NO RELATION to other blacks is false. I showed my proof and was done. Whatever though. I'm not going to argue with you...this shyt is just getting old.
Re: Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods by somalia9: 5:12am On Jan 06, 2013
i saw posts you wrote from 2009...come on son.

You were talking about how darker somalis were better looking.....you know ur typical afrocentric shid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neigbhor, A Second Wife Needs My Prayers. Should I Pray? / An Interview With Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe Of Celica Church Of Christ / Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.