Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain (2516 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" / Is Jesus God? / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by chibestjerry(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
please there is recently problem between our head pastor and junior pastor when our junior pastor was preaching and said that jesus and God are one, which d'nt go down well with our head pastor he immediately come up stage and start saying that jesus and God were never and is not gonna ever be one... This make our junior pastor feel downgraded and he refuse to attend friday prayer yesterday...
Please is jesus and God one
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by oglalasioux(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Search the bible. It's all there.

Why won't you people be confused when you rely on an outdated, contradictory, murderous collection of lies called the bible?

Same goes for the Koran. Shekau and his co travellers said Koran told them to bomb and maim. Moslem politicians (apparently for a conducive looting environment) eating fat from public money says the Koran didn't say so.

Confusion continues. But not for long. The world as we know it will soon come to an end. Religion will give way for a new world.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by chibestjerry(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
oglalasioux:

Why won't you people be confused when you rely on an outdated, contradictory, murderous collection of lies called the bible?

Same goes for the Koran. Shekau and his co travellers said Koran told them to bomb and maim. Moslem politicians (apparently for a conducive looting environment) eating fat from public money says the Koran didn't say so.

Confusion continues. But not for long. The world as we know it will soon come to an end. Religion will give way for a new world.
Oboy you are out of the line

3 Likes

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Richirich713: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by KingEbukaNaija: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
chibestjerry:
please there is recently problem between our head pastor and junior pastor when our junior pastor was preaching and said that jesus and God are one, which d'nt go down well with our head pastor he immediately come up stage and start saying that jesus and God were never and is not gonna ever be one... This make our junior pastor feel downgraded and he refuse to attend friday prayer yesterday...

1. Change that church ASAP cool

2. Your senior pastor agrees to Arianism - its heretic and denies the divinity of Christ . Arian teachings hold the view that Christ was a creation of Yahweh and is not eternal or equal in supremacy as Him - a subordinate to Him

The Council of Nicaea deemed Arius' argument concerning Christ to be heretical and heterodox .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
chibestjerry:
Jesus is the adopted son of a god called Yahweh, His real father is Murmoh while his real mother is Earthus. The real name of jesus is Faulkin.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by otemanuduno: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
oglalasioux:

I tire o. See argument in the body of Christ (crises). All the members of the body are just malfunctioning.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by otemanuduno: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
oglalasioux:

Scientists and brain users will take over, and people like 4evergod2 and Muafrika2 will submit to brain-using.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by DeSepiero(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol...very funny. Jesus was a Jewish carpenter grin. If at all he existed.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Jesus is the adopted son of a god called Yahweh, His real father is Murmoh while his real mother is Earthus. The real name of jesus is Faulkin.

Hahahahaaaaaaa! grin cheesy grin A house built on lies can never stand. grin

I am still laughing on my bed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Presbulg(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmm.. Interesting
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by theoneJabulani(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Don't know if Christians are actually stupid or blind

1 Like

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Demmzy15(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

1. Change that church ASAP cool

2. Your senior pastor agrees to Arianism - its heretic and denies the divinity of Christ . Arian teachings hold the view that Christ was a creation of Yahweh and is not eternal or equal in supremacy as Him - a subordinate to Him

The Council of Nicaea deemed Arius' argument concerning Christ to be heretical and heterodox .
If being an Arian means believing God is One, then Jesus is also an Arian! I don't know why people who don't follow your standards are branded heretics, if it was in the middle ages that pastor would have been burnt on a stake!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Scientists and brain users will take over, and people like 4evergod2 and Muafrika2 will submit to brain-using.
Stop avoiding this question ↓↓
https://www.nairaland.com/post/47356947
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2016
chibestjerry:
What is your experience? I presume you are saved?
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Amberon11: 2:32am On Jul 10, 2016
oo
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by chibestjerry(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

What is your experience? I presume you are saved?

i believe that Jesus is not God and can never be God

1 Like

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by malvisguy212: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2016
chibestjerry:

if jesus is not God, then who is He ? Why was the title given to God also were use to address jesus ? Do you know the meaning of ancient of days ? One who his origin is unknown.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
chibestjerry:

The both pastors are correct. Jesus and His father God are one at the same time are two different personality.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Don't Worry Christians Basically Worship Two Gods They Keep Deceiving Them Self

1 Like

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

The both pastors are correct. Jesus and His father God are one at the same time are two different personality.
grin Do U Realize How Stupid U Just Sound??

1 Like

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
Lilbrown007:

grin Do U Realize How Stupid U Just Sound??

Wisdom is stupidity to the unwise because their ears are accustomed to foolish sounds. It take great determination for them to accept a wise sound.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Wisdom is stupidity to the unwise because their ears are accustomed to foolish sounds. It take great determination for them to accept a wise sound.
[size=15pt]
Not When It Sounds Stupid...
U Said
Jesus = God
God = God
God = Jesus Father
God = Jesus
Jesus = Diff Personalties
God = Diff personalities

Now Pls Explain How What U Wrote Made Any Sense Christianity = Author Of Confusion Even Going As Far As Confusing Them Self Even In Prayers But They Ain't Polytheist
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=15pt]
Not When It Sounds Stupid...
U Said
Jesus = God
God = God
God = Jesus Father
God = Jesus
Jesus = Diff Personalties
God = Diff personalities

Now Pls Explain How What U Wrote Made Any Sense Christianity = Author Of Confusion Even Going As Far As Confusing Them Self Even In Prayers But They Ain't Polytheist

You should have asked for explanation and not term it stupid. Most of the things taught in schools are stupid until we understood them.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You should have asked for explanation and not term it stupid. Most of the things taught in schools are stupid until we understood them.
NOT FOR ME MOST THING TAUGHT IN SCHOOL MADE SENSE TO ME
SO NOW EXPLAIN
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2016
chibestjerry:

As a Christian you can never ever called Jesus God, it is the Holy Spirit [aka Holy Ghost] that called Jesus God, because he knows Jesus more than we do.

So if you wanted to know if Jesus is God, leave your level of salvation, press on to sanctification and Holy Ghost baptism, then your answer will be smoothly answered.

Also go and read John 17 with emphasis on verse 22
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

As a Christian you can never ever called Jesus God, it is the Holy Spirit [aka Holy Ghost] that called Jesus God, because he knows Jesus more than we do.

So if you wanted to know if Jesus is God, leave your level of salvation, press on to sanctification and Holy Ghost baptism, then your answer will be smoothly answered.

Also go and read John 17 with emphasis on verse 22
Yes John The Only Verse That Refers To Jesus As God What Does Matthew Mark And Luke Says??
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Lilbrown007:

NOT FOR ME MOST THING TAUGHT IN SCHOOL MADE SENSE TO ME
SO NOW EXPLAIN

You can read it here. I wrote is as concise as possible not to be boring and long.

https://www.nairaland.com/3217436/how-father-son-one-different
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Yes John The Only Verse That Refers To Jesus As God What Does Matthew Mark And Luke Says??

What and How readest thou in Matthew Mark And Luke
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by MrPresident1: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
chibestjerry:

Jesus is God.

God is eternally invisible, he dwells in unapproachable light. But He has given all His power to His son Jesus Christ, all power in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the visible physical fleshly representation of the invisible invincible eternal and Almighty God.

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

John 14:28
: for my Father is greater than I.

John 14:7, 9-11
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=30pt]Good Christians Are Now Saying They Worship Two Gods Thats Progress [/size]
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by stonemasonn: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jesus is a god by his own right, we are all gods too like Jesus and no God should be worshiped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. / Rccg Sunday School 29th October 2017 / Assemblies Of God Church Sack General Overseer Due To Immoral Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.