Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Is Your Favourite TV Series? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Favourite TV Series? (8084 Views)

Post your Favourite TV Series Here. / What Is Your Favourite TV Action Series? I Say Andromeda! / Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Dreloaded(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2008
One BILLION people watch American Idol, doesnt mean it's not garbage

anyway obviously you are tasteless. Have a nice day wink
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by bgees(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2008
D-reloaded:

One BILLION people watch American Idol, doesnt mean it's not garbage

anyway obviously you are tasteless. Have a nice day wink

Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Scarlett(f): 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
House, Lost, DespHousewives, Heroes
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Scopium: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
[size=13pt]Don't be surprised if call CLARK KENT and I say yes that's me. I love SMALLVILLE, 4400, HEROES, etc[/size]
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by naijagal(f): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2008
lost, heroes, 24, prisonbreak, greys anatomy, ugly betty, desperate housewives
i just love those series kiss
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Corina: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2008
Right now I'm about to start the second season of Heroes and the third of Prison Break.
I enjoy Two and a Half Men whenever I run into it n TV.
I want to see Lost and Greys Anatomy.
My all times favorite is Friends (no matter how many times I see each episode, it still makes me laugh)
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Trip(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2008
Right now,i'm really loving ENTOURAGE.One tree hill also.Prison break,Lost & not 4getin HEROES
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by iice(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2008
Right now just watching this and that. . .some are just ok, other's have my attention.
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by dappsy001(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2008
THERE IS A NEW TV SERIES COMING UP THAT I HEARD ABOUT ITS CALLED "D COMBACK" THE QUALITY OF THIS SERIES IS LIKE ALL THE WAY UP THE AND ITS AN ORIGINAL SERIES SO ITS NOT LIKE NIGERIANS ARE STEALING AMERIANCAN SHOWS AND I HEARD ITS GOING TO BE SHOWN IN NIGERIA BUT ITS SHOT IN AMERICA BY NIGERANS.I THINK THE NAME OF THE ENERTAINMENT COMPANY SHOOTING IT IS CALLED PROMINENT CEASE ENT.THEIR WEBSITE WOULD SOON BE OUT.WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT GOOD QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT FOR ONCE.
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
My all-time favourite is 24.

Can't wait for season 7 to premier.
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by DonGotti(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
WestWing
Sopranos
Greys Anatomy
Project Runway
Beauty and the Geek
Commander in Chief,

In that order,
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Topic,

My new favourite is Oprah's Big Give. cool
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by SweetT1: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2008
My all-time fav. is Abija followed closely by Martin.
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by dapcigar(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2008
yall need to go watch The wire, thtz da bomb, cool
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Cassiel(f): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
Heroes, Prison Break, Ugly Betty,Two and a half men, Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy.
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by delegiwa(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
I love GIRLS OF THE PLAYBOY MANSION. The ocassional flashing is what all the troubles grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Shaunscot(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2008
I love
Supernatural
Heroes
PB.
X-Files
I've seen all supernatural episodes.Cant wait for them to resume on the 24th April.
Heroes--Dont even let me start(I think its beginning to loose steam though).
Who has seen Dresden Files.Can u brief me?I need to know if its good before I invest my time watching it
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by topkin(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
[size=20pt]PAPA AJASCO[/size] grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Sexyabby(f): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2008
Law and order:special victim unit
Lost
Degrassi
The flavor of love
College Hill
and some others
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by sweetberry(f): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2008
dirty sexy money, ,.although i have only watched one episode i am loving it so far
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by goofy(f): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2008
Prison break

Lost
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by kazey(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2008
I am going to list a few that are worth mentioning, I think i have watched almost all highly rated tv series,

The sopranos was good
Heroes - hmm after season 1, i wasn't so impressed,. I am still yet to start watching season 2, even though i have a few episodes, I think it is an over-rated show
24 - can wait for tony almeida to be the bad guy
prison break - turning slow
Jericho - extremely good, but under-rated
Lost - turning out good, after a boring start, the way the director presented the dimensions especially in the 5th episode of season 3 is awesome.
Californication - awesome especially the pilot, in the church cheesy
Dexter - extremely good especially the way they rationalized serial killing
Journeyman - Getting tiresome, needs some wheel re-inventing on the plots, for example trying to visit the power behind the time travel would help out etc
The wire - was good with Avon Barksdale, Stringer and all where the roles, but died after stringer died, I think introducing the Marlow character was a mistake
Desperate housewives - hmm got bored of it, the series has lost its story, they should have wrap it up at season 2.
Moonlight - Too slow, its just like the failed blade series, vampire movies just don't play well in series. Well maybe its me considering I didn't even dig Angel.
Boston Legal - its intellectually packaged with humorous plots, that leaves the viewer both happy and stimulated.
House- Dr house is just haha, my type, and no, I ain't queer, I love women cheesy
The unit- When i am bored, this is what i watch. I am still yet to finish, because I am taking my time, in season 2 currently.

I am a series addict, I have a lot of collections, but I would say this; the best series I have watched so far is Rome 1 and 2. The Classic story is delivered with a spice of modern directing. The series is incredibly well directed, the plot are awesome, the murders gruesome, the sex careless, and the climax incredible !! its just the best series out there.

I just downloaded Season 1 of Amsterdam, I am still yet to watch it, but the reviews makes me feel, it would be worthwhile.
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Dalby(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2008
My all time favourite is

1. 24
2. Prison break
3. Rome

Right now I am so down with LOST grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by lobinoxebe(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
prison break is still the best tv series,

still waiting for the complete version of session three,

in case your want the downloaded copy of session three, mail me at topojons@yahoo.com,

no cash,
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by hahaha2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
[size=13pt]HEROES for me[/size] smiley
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Imani(f): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2008
The TV series in the UK suck somewhat. My current favourite series is LAW and ORDER, i like all three but slightly prefer Law and Order, the original series. I am loving the new season with the British Actor Linus Roache aka Michael Cutter kiss

On the british side of things, Waterloo Road is alrite. . . for now undecided
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by mahal(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2008
Jack Bauer's 24
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by micklplus(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
Prison Break
Sopranos
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by Imani(f): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
I wish we had more diverse and interesting TV series on this side of the atlantic, having said that though, i am not much of a TV fan.
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by MojiEsther(f): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
top_kin:

[size=20pt]PAPA AJASCO[/size] grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Fuji House of Commotion grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by hahaha2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
MojiEsther:

grin grin grin

[size=15pt]WILLI WILLI[/size]
Re: What Is Your Favourite TV Series? by TmeD0(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
MojiEsther:

grin grin grin

abeg, make una comot with all these desperate housemaids, prison thief, 42, sex for ya city kumu nene kumu nene stuff o jare. wo, mojiesther and top_kin e shere. me o, my favorite all-time tv series dem be mirror in the sun (even though na soap opera, who cares), second chance, new masquerade, village headmaster, koko close (who can ever forget "shief" koko of oluwalambe lodge), ripples, checkmate---the list goes on. dis na nairaland o my pipu no be dollarland. han han! ti wa n ti wa now. yes ke!. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards / Hisense Tv Vs Lg Tv: Who Wins? / Check Out This Movie Trailer "JUGUNU" (Yoruba version of "Drunken Master")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.