Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

World's Tallest Teen Finds Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World's Tallest Teen Finds Love (23534 Views)

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen / True Love : Man Finds Love Of His Life 2 Days After Winning 181 Million Dollars / World's Tallest Teen Girl Towers Over Boyfriend During Romantic Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by yme1(f): 1:40am On Dec 24, 2012
she has a nice body smiley
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmm nice body for real! I wouldn't mind climbing the ladder to get a kiss as long as she's not fat.
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Goldieluks: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Nice body for now. She's still a teen, hope she doesn't grow fat later. That one go be elele oh.
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by peruso: 2:54am On Dec 24, 2012
ashmanpolo: Imagine you with this kind of height in an exam hall... Unto 'giraffing'

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I don fall from bed! Corrupt minds!
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by ektbear: 3:18am On Dec 24, 2012
Love comes in all shapes and sizes, it seems
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by specialguest(f): 3:58am On Dec 24, 2012
"Long distance relationship"as my friend called it. Anyway I think the guy is too short @ 5"4... She should"ve dated one of those American basket ball players i.e kim K"s ex hubby, what"s his name again?
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 24, 2012
Lol.
He'll be singing Whitney's " I look to you. . ."

Whats with the hope for Nigeria tag on the picture, is the guy a nigerian?
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by 5much(m): 4:08am On Dec 24, 2012
she's got a great body.
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by princeonx: 4:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Meennnn! This one long oh!
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by RAHE3M(m): 4:58am On Dec 24, 2012
:oAgali gogongo
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by ipswitch: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Luv this pic die....my Father never stops to amaze me.Im happy for her.... she found the finest thing around.
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by osho3mtech(f): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2012
The guys D**k better be Long..
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2012
She get shape sha! Bedt... Na she go carry d guy wen dem wan kerewa? Cus to wheelbarrow go hard o! grin
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by frank317: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2012
nice looking pleasure box, wow!! this girl is gonna be deep
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by frank317: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2012
specialguest: "Long distance relationship"as my friend called it. Anyway I think the guy is too short @ 5"4... She should"ve dated one of those American basket ball players i.e kim K"s ex hubby, what"s his name again?

like she has a choice, unfortunately most ladies dont
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by pyyxxaro: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2012
[b]MTTSSHHEEEWWW sad!!!! My girl is even taller shocked and sexier than her grin shocked grin
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by naijathings(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2012
she is so furcking tall but she is also so furrking HOT. well proportioned curves and body and also has a lovely smile.
but i cant do nothing with a girl like this. I am tall too but I cant be looking up to a teenager.. LOL
and plus i dey like carry my babe and barng on standing position so how i wan carry this kain one.
thank God say Naija babes na average and short species. LOL. grin
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Emmy9ite(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Imagine her in high heels. Na tower of Babylon she go turn grin grin
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by dljbd1(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Shez pretty...i myself wouldnt mind.
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by ksmartdope(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2012
Ahhhhhh me been think say I too tall but seeing this girl kaaaiii walahi I short
ashmanpolo: **“My friends say things like, ‘How do you hug her?’. I say, ‘There’s a way of doing everything’.”

It is difficult to believe that Elisany da Cruz Silva, is just 17, and she holds the record of the world’s tallest teen girl at 6ft 8in. But if you think that will make the boys feel intimidated by her height you got it wrong because Elisany is in a relationship with Francinaldo da Silva Carvalho, 22, who stands at 5ft 4in.

And such love comes with a high price – he has to practically stand on his toes and crane his neck to get a kiss.
The construction worker said: “My friends say things like, ‘How do you hug her?’. I say, ‘There’s a way of doing everything’.”
Elisany, an aspiring model from Salinopolis, Brazil, is just an inch taller than Stoke City’s Peter Crouch — she has a form of gigantism due to a tumour on her pituitary gland.
She grew faster than her seven siblings from the age of 11 and hit 6ft 9in when she was 14. But her sudden growth caused pain in her limbs and joints.

Surgeons removed the gland two years ago and she shrank by an inch — but she could still not fit on the school bus and had to quit school due to teasing.
But she’s happy now with Francinaldo. She said: “What really attracted me was his personality, the way he acts with people and the way he acts with me.
“The only thing that really affects us is when we hang out holding hands — it seems like he is my little brother or son.” - Sun News.
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2012
The only thing my eye see na the "V"olkswagen boot in between her legs grin
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by ksmartdope(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2012
ashmanpolo: Imagine you with this kind of height in an exam hall... Unto 'giraffing'
guy your head dey der grin
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by ashmanpolo: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2012
ksmart dope: guy your head dey der grin

Lmao
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: She get shape sha! Bedt... Na she go carry d guy wen dem wan kerewa? Cus to wheelbarrow go hard o! grin

Which one be wheelbarrow?
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Amari(f): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2012
There's this thing about tall girls,i've always envied them. Go girl!
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Emoticon: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Short of words Word of short! undecided
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by ojoko1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
eyoniggar:

Where u wan steal am from? Unless u visit ikogosi warm spring, I heard there's a witch doctor who can grant wishes of whatever kind. lipsrsealed

U̶̲̥̅̊ need it most..
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by ugoalpha: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
DonHummer: once they both lie down...d height wont matter again...
lolz tongue
DonHummer: once they both lie down...d height wont matter again...
lolz
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by davida222(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
I wonder how M.I we look holding her hand
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by spark4daz(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Am hapi she's hapi
www.compengmouau.com
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by pastorprosper(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
grin grin no long thing.
Re: World's Tallest Teen Finds Love by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Amazing! It's good to see that she isn't too conscious of her height. If she's 6'8'' at 17 yrs, I think she can easily reach 7ft by age 21.
She'll be almost 2 ft taller than her boyfriend shocked (A law should be enacted to prohibit her from wearing high-heels grin)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.