Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos (18606 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by shakomende: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2010
(NEXT) There was another bomb explosion in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area, about thirty minutes drive south of Jos. The device exploded and killed the bearer while he was trying to plant it. More details tomorrow. http://www.nigerianpaperstoday.com/2010/12/28/another-bomb-explosion/

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5658952-146/another_bomb_explosion.csp
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:52am On Dec 29, 2010
hope the bomber was blown to shreds. grin
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by dempeople(m): 1:55am On Dec 29, 2010
I read that an Islamic terrorist group claimed responsibility for it. Nigeria sef, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2010
ah ah funny grin the [b] islamic [/b]terrorist group nor sabi anything at all.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by JUO(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
hum. God save us
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by mrofficial(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2010
We re getting close.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Mobinga: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
grin grin Mugu. Hope they couldn't find even his finger. Pink-Mist.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by talk2ahmed(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
On seeing this picture, i went limp, dumb, struck, worried and my eyes teared away. what a waste. senseless people fighting in the name of dead ancestors, claiming right and winning souls for God? who send you work? It is pitiable and regrettable that this is happening in the once upon a time peaceful tourist hub.

Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by sweetbee(f): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
may GOD have mercy
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Mobinga: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may god punish the islamists!! very insensitive people!!
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by hassymo5(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
talk2ahmed:

On seeing this picture, i went limp, dumb, struck, worried and my eyes teared away. what a waste. senseless people fighting in the name of dead ancestors, claiming right and winning souls for God? who send you work? It is pitiable and regrettable that this is happening in the once upon a time peaceful tourist hub.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by question(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Just like that?
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by violent(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
oh shyt!
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by oderemo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
GOD where arth thou. Have mercy on the mercyless, protect,guide and bring peace un to our land. Amen.
Now where is my ak47.i am enrageeeeee.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Mobinga: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by OvieE: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
Jesus; are this human being? God punish those Zap.ing Muslims terrorist.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by aljharem11(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
and why are you people showing imagines

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Mobinga: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
alj harem1:

and why are you people showing imagines
Because this is more than a mere mass of letters to read. Showing it graphically haunts our memories, it doesn't die out easily. 1 life is important, 1 million is just a statistic.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by orgasm(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
i cant believe this carnage is happening in the name of religion and in a country with security apparatus to protect the lives of those taxpayers who paid the government to protect their lives yet were roasted to death. The govt cudt keep her own side of the bargain. Is breach of contract and we should start suing the govt and hold them accountable.our govt is an irresponsible one and things are blowing out of proportion.an islamic group has claimed responsibility so we shld expect to be added once again in the USA terrorist countries.these groups are sponsored by al-quaeda and their likes from the middle east and north africa. Do we have enough intelligence apparatus like the USA to curtail this dangerous trend? Not until we look at this direction,nothing meaningful will manifest from our efforts in curing this madness that has befallen our dear country. We are heading towards total religious annihilations! Lets kill them b4 they grow. A word is enuf for the wise. Nigeria is our country please lets SAVE IT!
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2010
why are we even debatin dis issue? Let everybody be allowed to practise his or her religion, let d xtians in d south form a republic while d northern muslims form their republic too, why are we forcin ourselves to live as one wen we are not, nigeria as a country is a trap and it will definetly end a ''Tragedy''
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by nwaigbomg(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
do away with i*****s****l****a****m and the world will be at peace
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by martin123: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
i am still waiting for the cows (muslims) to make comments. remember you guys are zombies, a bomb will bring own more than a million, and yet you struck.mmmmmmmmmm! i saw the pictures
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
What a waste, The only way out is 2 ban religion in Nigeria, Where is the Military regime

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Carlosein(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
it's a shame how pple who perpetrate such reason. life is sacred!
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2010
We muslims should not sit quiet over dis wen some bunch of bloody suckers are using our religion for their devilish aim. Insha Allah you will not prevail and Allah will not let you see the end.You go about killing innocent people and call it jihad.what defines your target a defenceless person or xtians that you are at peace with. In your opinion, muslims support you ?? i say i will rather remain in peace with my xtian neigbour if there is not treat from him/her and report you to the authorities where i see or hear you.crap! it will not work i repeat.Nigeria is strong and will crush you.nonsense!!! This what the prophet said about people like you. Also prophet Muhammad (peace upon said) the following meaning: "Seven persons are such that Allah (God) will not look at them on the Day of Judgment , and Allah (God) will enter them into the Hell, except for those who repent. As those who repent Allah will accept their repentance. 1. A person who self services. 2. A person who performs the act of sodomy. 3. The person upon whom the act of sodomy is performed. 4. A perpetual drunkard. 5. The person who hits his parents so much that they appeal for help. 6. The person who harms his neighbors so much so that they curse him. 7. The person who commits adultery with his neighbor's wife. " "Worship Allah and join none with him (in worship); and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, the poor, the neighbor who is near of kin, the neighbor who is stranger, the companion by your side, , " with your silly group's action where do you place yourselves!!!!! taking care of your neigbour? This is what the quran says about some xtians and by your action i didn't see you distinguishing!!!!! "Of the people of the Book are a portion that stand (for the right); they rehearse the Sings of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in Allah and the Last Day; They enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in ranks of the righteous. Of the good that they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knows well those that do right." Nobel Qur'an (3:113-115)
What ever your reason for this you are no different with a demon,
You should be hunted down like your silly leader and perverted not-so-smart person yusuf and brought to our kinda justice!!!! we have survived maitasine and so many others!!! How will non-muslim appreciate your religion with this?? I am calling for the military intervention in JOS, BORNO, YOBE, BAUCHI, This are failed States.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by OchiAgha2(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2010
Why do people enjoy posting picture of that nature? Come on now. angry
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by calddon(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
chai! C my country
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by olumyde5(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by MissEZ(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
I am just seeing that particular picture of the bomb blast victims, there are others. The proceeding pictures are from the dogo nahawa incidence is march this year. Its funny, that looks like more than 30 bodies, meanwhile the official count is about 32 lives lost. For those of u that are complaining about the pictures, maybe you now have a general idea of what those of us that grew up in jos see and go through during the crisis.

A muslim spoke up on this forum, i think the name was Al--something. You are right, you people need to start speaking up and letting the world know that genuine muslims do not support this carnage. The continuous silence of the muslim community makes it look like Islam supports the killing of innocent people. Muslims begin to speak out if not these terrorists will hijack your religion. It has been done before (Germany and the holocaust. When hitler started, people said he and his followers were a small majority, we all know how the story ended).

Christians and fellow Nigerians, we need to see this pictures and cry out for justice. The victims of the crisis never get justice. I was there for the crisis in January and March 2010, its not pretty seeing the dead bodies and hearing the gunshots, knowing that people are dying at that moment in time. Or seeing your mothers walking down the street in protest, wailing, rolling on the floor. Its heart wrenching. Dont wait for this to get to your backyard before you speak out, NOW IS THE TIME

One more thing, I hear people say all the time that the northerners are illiterates and daft, you couldnt be more wrong, just because them no go school no mean say them no de strategize. They are very strategic in their approach to things, Jos crisis being a case in point. They hold some of the powerful administrative positions in top companies, organizations and ministries in the country. We all know that the admin is the power house of any institution. LET US STOP UNDERRATING THESE PEOPLE. In this case, their weakness happens to also be their strength. (please dont think i am praising them o, i am a christian and i am just telling you what i have observed). The biggest mistake anyone can ever make is to underestimate your opponent.
God help us all
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by hollars(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
they are pulling us back, for COL, we are too busy with out political issues and leaders for thses idiots to get us thinking again,
is there no way to just have them killed at the same time. these bigots should be 6fts below by now
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by martin123: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2010
the issue here, is just warming up and gradually leading to war.Remember, some of the military muslims are in support of this. i am 100% sure there will be a hit back on the muslims (cows)and it is going to be worse than what you just saw on those photos above.Remember, the muslims are liken to zombies and very easy to kill.they've killed the defenceless children and women, mind you. a bomb will be okay.
@:ayiddalal. am sure you are happy about what happened, you are only ounding like one of those politicians who will support the act behind the screen and condem openly.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Shock(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House / LASG Begins Massive Road Rehabilitation, Covering Of Manholes Across The State / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.