Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Another Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Blast In Kano (12551 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Phillfree(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Van snickers: WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! I am currently watching a documentary on the 9/11 Hijacks while typing this, What a coincidence! Why must you kill innocent people just because they don't share your beliefs! Why?! WHY?!
And who told you 911 attacks were carried out by a muslim? Not defending 'em though, buh u re talkin of a different thing entirely. There's no way a steel structure we fall down in 8.5 seconds and the temperature at the basement will be 2500 degrees less wit the use of xplosives.

4 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Phillfree:
And who told you 911 attacks were carried out by a muslim? Not defending 'em though, buh u re talkin of a different thing entirely. There's no way a steel structure we fall down in 8.5 seconds and the temperature at the basement will be 2500 degrees less wit the use of xplosives.

It wasn't?
Where they atheists? Christians? etc?
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Debra007: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2012
Kano.state. Is In trouble. Dis bokoharam no go let den rest
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by profola2be(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
.....And u tink its religious when muslims are also killed by the so called "muslim terrorists"?
U guys shuld learn to clear your heads. Those ignorant ppl attributing these activities should please ask themselves, why are there no terrorists activities in the muslim dominated south west? Why will the action of few ill-informed individuals be considered over those of the majority? Why will the once very accomodating north,turn out to start killing the christians? Please,these guys aren't fightin for Islam, they are group of ppl hired by some elites to sabotage the North. But unfortunately, most of u fish-brains will not understand because THE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN IS THE MOST BIASED HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.
May the DEVIL punish you this ANIMAL!
ONYE ARA,WEREE,DAN AUKA!!!!!!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nacl: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2012
ISLAMABAD!!! Tnk God i'm not a muslim... Oh islam,,, a religion of heartless & wicked pricks
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Andrew3(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2012
Thats their christmas gift to us.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Vansnickers: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
.....And u tink its religious when muslims are also killed by the so called "muslim terrorists"?
U guys shuld learn to clear your heads. Those ignorant ppl attributing these activities should please ask themselves, why are there no terrorists activities in the muslim dominated south west? Why will the action of few ill-informed individuals be considered over those of the majority? Why will the once very accomodating north,turn out to start killing the christians? Please,these guys aren't fightin for Islam, they are group of ppl hired by some elites to sabotage the North. But unfortunately, most of u fish-brains will not understand because THE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN IS THE MOST BIASED HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.

Read my post again, this time let it sink in! "Muslim Terrorists"?! LOL. Please, tell me where i mentioned Muslim terrorists in my post.

Muslim Bigots/ Christian bigots are all the same to me.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by josiahriches(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2012
God save Nigeria
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by afolabisegun(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Too Bad for this Country
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by jude33084(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
U guys shuld learn to clear your heads. Those ignorant ppl attributing these activities should please ask themselves, why are there no terrorists activities in the muslim dominated south west? Why will the action of few ill-informed individuals be considered over those of the majority? [b]Why will the once very accomodating north[b],turn out to start killing the christians? Please,these guys aren't fightin for Islam, they are group of ppl hired by some elites to sabotage the North. But unfortunately, most of u fish-brains will not understand because THE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN IS THE MOST BIASED HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.

With that comment, it shows that you are either ignorant of the whole issue or you are one of those muslims trying to justify the actions of BH angry

Right from time Christians in the north surfer aŋԂ die in the hands of your brothers (hausa/Fulani muslims). I have lived in Gombe aŋԂ Bauchi aŋԂ know what your bros are after. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by shizzle11(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2012
And some people still preach one Nigeria. †ђξ bar_stards doesn'tt want christians and muslims to co-exist yet they don't want †ђξ country to divide, silly brainwashed animalistic hypocrytes. Pathetic!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Vansnickers: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2012
Phillfree:

Enlighten me then, who did it? I mentioned 9/11 because those Hijackers and the Boko haramists have something in common, both are organizations made up of bigoted cowards who kill innocent people just because they have different views from them.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Super1759: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2012
the people drinking might be chelsea fans,celebrating their 8-0 victory
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by mmmustapha(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Arysexy: ISLAMAD is d capital of parkistan!
have u taken ur medicine

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Chongaiman: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
Have you heard of collateral damage?
. . .why are there no terrorists activities in the muslim dominated south west?
Because of western (hence christian) influence which unfortunately did not permeate into the northern muslims.
Why will the action of few ill-informed individuals be considered over those of the majority?
Because of the acquiescence of the majority to the aggressive minority, time after time.
Why will the once very accomodating north,turn out to start killing the christians?
False claim. Take Zaria for example, even the Hausas who wanted to convert to christianity during colonial period had to leave the City for Wusasa where the missionaries resided. Since my childhood, violence against kafirai has been the norm with brief respite during Abacha's rule.
Please,these guys aren't fightin for Islam, they are group of ppl hired by some elites to sabotage the North. But unfortunately, most of u fish-brains will not understand
Cry me a river. At least we understand that they are using the zeal for Islam as a means to an end.
because THE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN IS THE MOST BIASED HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.
In the north, you would see churches barricaded unlike the mosques. You think that's for fun? We have watched Shekau's videos in which he clearly stated BH's intentions. Until we begin to see suicide bombers crashing into mosques during Jumaat prayers, we shall continue to remain biased. Please come up with something better.

5 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by miiraaj: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2012
profola2be:
May the DEVIL punish you this ANIMAL!
ONYE ARA,WEREE,DAN AUKA!!!!!!
May God touch ur soul and make you a Muslim
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by miiraaj: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2012
jude33084:

With that comment, it shows that you are either ignorant of the whole issue or you are one of those muslims trying to justify the actions of BH angry

Right from time Christians in the north surfer aŋԂ die in the hands of your brothers (hausa/Fulani muslims). I have lived in Gombe aŋԂ Bauchi aŋԂ know what your bros are after. Keep deceiving yourself.
Can u please enlighten us more on what they are after
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Fadelex(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2012
dis is one reason why IRan mst be prevented by all means(includin military actions) frm developin a neclear bomb, muslims are brainless and they believe they are the only people that deserve to live.. I've read thru Quran over and over again and Xtians and Jews are referred to as INfidels and they muslims av been given order to eliminate dem (chapter 9 vs 111)... Only the educated ones among them wil nt do dis as they've been exposed and av come to realized that one must be tolerant bt d fanatics, they wil all die cuz of allah's cause... Lemme tell you, Boko Haram is a religious war, how many mosque av been successfully bombed since 2009?? As soon as a muslim takes over it will cease, and guess wat? The boys in d south south wil return to d creeks.... Plz lets av a referendum and go separate ways and live in peace... Jst like bosnia and serbia...

3 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Georgesmartt(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2012
W.T.F my guy is not yet back from the Clinic due to the injury he sustained from d bomb blast and its pathetic because he doesn't drink beer but went for visitation. May the God of Christians save his people and may his people learn to position themselves in the rite places. GOD help us!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by confusion247(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
No it is not religious. It is IGBOS vs Northerners. In iraq is shia vs sunnis, may be that one is Yorubas vs Niger delta. You need to clear your eyes not only your heads. Few weeks ago, a tailor and three others lost their lives in kano and a church was also set ablaze, reason was because the late tailor mispronounced an hausa word which gave it a wrong meaning that insults the prophet. This case also is gwari vs igala. I wonder when northern Nigeria became accommodating to visitors. for the past twenty years, there have been no year without religious crisis. Yoruba muslems are true example of peaceful islam. why are yoruba muslems not demanding for sharia law, why didn't yoruba muslems have jihadist? Just accept it, northern muslems are born to kill. Why are northern muslems so much annoyed when ever anyone condemns boko haram activities? islam-a-bad is ............

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by miiraaj: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2012
Chongaiman:
Have you heard of collateral damage?

Because of western (hence christian) influence which unfortunately did not permeate into the north.

Because of the acquiescence of the majority to the aggressive minority, time after time.

False claim. Take Zaria for example, even the Hausas who wanted to convert to christianity during colonial period had to leave the City for Wusasa where the missionaries resided. Since my childhood, violence against kafirai has been the norm with brief respite during Abacha's rule.

Cry me a river. We understand that they use Islam as a means to an end.

You call killing an imam in the mosque while praying a collateral damage?
The so called Christians in JOS couldn't influence the minority muslims in the state?
And the city of Wusasa is located inside the Vatican city? Smh

Can you please compare the freedom christians get in the North, to that given to muslims in the SS nd SE. Stop being biased and look at the picture clearly. Remove that hatred,and study Islam with a pure heart just to understand the religion. That's the only way we can get to tolerate one another, and understand our differences.

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by miiraaj: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2012
confusion247:
No it is not religious. It is IGBOS vs Northerners. In iraq is shia vs sunnis, may be that one is Yorubas vs Niger delta. You need to clear your eyes not only your heads. Few weeks ago, a tailor and three others lost their lives in kano and a church was also set ablaze, reason was because the late tailor mispronounced an hausa word which gave it a wrong meaning that insults the prophet. This case also is gwari vs igala. I wonder when northern Nigeria became accommodating to visitors. for the past twenty years, there have been no year without religious crisis. Yoruba muslems are true example of peaceful islam. why are yoruba muslems not demanding for sharia law, why didn't yoruba muslems have jihadist? Just accept it, northern muslems are born to kill. Why are northern muslems so much annoyed when ever anyone condemns boko haram activities? islam-a-bad is ............
You agree Yoruba muslims behave otherwise and yet,u blame the activities of boko haram as ISLAM? You mean the Yoruba muslims aren't true muslims? No reasonable person will be happy with what boko haram activities,We condenm the activities and are not happy with what's happenin. But why must you attribute it to Islam because of activities of a few. You guys should try and study Islam yourselves and not just what you are told,or what some few lunatics do.
Please,don't confuse yourself between a Yoruba Muslim,a Northern muslim and a true Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by nbisi: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Very pathetic opening my system to read this sad news,the gunmen n BH have proven to all that nowhere to hid if they want to strike, not all that n also nobody can save you not even the FG...My advice to christians pls stay at home n celebrate the xmas boycott worship centres pls as no security can stop this blood hungry people even the Federal Government
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2012
The easiest and simplest way to stop Boko Haram is to stop reporting their activities and should stop giving them audience. We dont wanna hear and know what happens there. If they bomb and there is no single reporting then you will see them changing their minds. The great empowerment you can give to a terror group is to report their chaos, it gives them a pat in the back.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Aahammed1: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2012
@ arisexy GOD will punish you 4 dat ur comment useless human being
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Psylas(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2012
Arysexy: ISLAMABAD is d capital of parkistan!
ISLAMABAD MEANS 'LARGE CITY OF ISLAM' SO EVERY CITY OF ISLAM(muslim dominated area) = ISLAMABAD!!!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by guess1109(f): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:

Is this how an average muslim reason or are you a bad muslim? It is a known fact that northern muslims have been maiming and killing christians in the north. There was never a time after independence that muslims in the north were accommodating. Before d advent of boko haram christians were murdered in their thousands whenever there was any slight provocation. Truth be told, The religion of islam and its tenets has left much to be desired. Anywhere in d world where islam is dominant, violence, poverty, strife and terrorism are usually the hallmark. This will continue like this forever because Islam as a religion is running on a faulty constitution, the Quran and hadith. Read objectively thru them and you will agree that peace in islam is forever a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Psylas(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
May God touch ur soul and make you a Muslim
God doesn't make human bein to bcom terrorist(muslim) u can say ALLAH!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by lacasa: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2012
TRUTHTELA: Point of CORRECTION. It's not a BREAKING NEWS, It's Northern Muslim elites have done it again. A religion of PISS, that promotes PENURY, BLOOD SHED, 'FAGGOTISM', IGNORANCE & ILLITERACY and UNDER-AGED GIRLS MOLESTATION. I shudder !!!

Where r the mods here angry

if i reply to such in the same vein they will keep hiding my posts or ban me angry

They shld let pple lyk me кnoω if this site is a harbinger of christians insulting Islam and muslims without sanction, ​ so​ we кnoω what to do angry
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by miiraaj: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2012
guess1109:

Is this how an average muslim reason or are you a bad muslim? It is a known fact that northern muslims have been maiming and killing christians in the north. There was never a time after independence that muslims in the north were accommodating. Before d advent of boko haram christians were murdered in their thousands whenever there was any slight provocation. Truth be told, The religion of islam and its tenets has left much to be desired. Anywhere in d world where islam is dominant, violence, poverty, strife and terrorism are usually the hallmark. This will continue like this forever because Islam as a religion is running on a faulty constitution, the Quran and hadith. Read objectively thru them and you will agree that peace in islam is forever a mirage.
...Yet,Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by GUNSLINGER: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Y don't u Jux split ur country up, so dat all da muslims can hv their own state, their own sharia law n bomb themselves into pieces n leave da rest in peace.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Chongaiman: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
...Yet,Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
Well said. Through biological evangelisation. When a man is entitled to 4 wives, what else could you expect? We sure know that the 4 wives on earth are for the purpose of training in anticipation of the 72 virgins in al jannah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel / Ibori Appeals Conviction, Drags UK To European Court Of Human Rights / PDP To Presidency, "We’re Not A Party Of ‘certificate Forgers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.