Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed (4885 Views)

Abusive Words Turned To Slangs, Are They Truly Manifesting? / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2013
jay bee: Tooting => South West london
thank ya very murrch smiley
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by OmoAlata(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2013
Flytefalls:

Btw did anyone watch David Attenborough's Africa last night?

It clashed with Patrick Swayze's ghost grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2013
Omo Alata:

It clashed with Patrick Swayze's ghost grin
Oya go to your iPlayer and watch it now!! ... Patrick Swayze hahaha. Smh
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by lepasharon(f): 3:31am On Jan 05, 2013
OOooh a thread for london peeps? Brap! brap!..lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by OmoAlata(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Win a 5* Holiday for 6 to Maldives, £20,000 and a Car with This Morning shocked

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/thismorningcompetitions/

Good luck y'all grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by OmoAlata(f): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
Where are the Londoners? shocked
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by bethnals: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Omo Alata: Where are the Londoners? shocked

I dey
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by OmoAlata(f): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2013
bethnals:

I dey

Howdy? grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:43am On Jul 07, 2013
where my londoners at? Im I one of the only londoners left on nairaland? lol

londoners need to show face

Shymexx long time whats good?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by lepasharon(f): 5:04am On Jul 07, 2013
Brap!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2013
lepasharon: Brap!

brap to you 2 lol, are you from london?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by lepasharon(f): 1:24am On Jul 08, 2013
mruknaijaboy:

brap to you 2 lol, are you from london?

Yep,east london or should i say east india
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2013
^^^^Where on the east side of the thames river?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 08, 2013
mruknaijaboy: where my londoners at? Im I one of the only londoners left on nairaland? lol

londoners need to show face

Shymexx long time whats good?

What's poppin', don?(gatts use the brummie twang lol).

I've been around tho, g. What's summer saying? Oi, dem chics are on it dis summer, truss. Man's just watching Wale's documentary feeling inspired and dat, u know dem ones there g. Are you back in ld? shout me, g.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by lepasharon(f): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^Where on the east side of the thames river?

Newham tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2013
lepasharon:

Yep,east london or should i say east india

lepasharon:

Newham tongue

lol yeh i noticed theres bare asians in east london, but we got places like that in south london like Tooting, Balham & Putney, i sware newham is where D Double E is from right? lol, never been there before though, been to other places in east like westfield in stratford and i used to link one chick from walthamstow back in the day and i used to go to her house sometimes,

i know this might be a stupid question to ask but what country are you from? are you Nigerian? lol,im just double checking because ive met some people on here who are not Nigerian but I assumed they were because of it being Nairaland
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:46am On Jul 08, 2013
shymexx:

What's poppin', don?(gatts use the brummie twang lol).

I've been around tho, g. What's summer saying? Oi, dem chics are on it dis summer, truss. Man's just watching Wale's documentary feeling inspired and dat, u know dem ones there g. Are you back in ld? shout me, g.

lol haha i cant imagine myself picking up these west yorkshire twangs that i hear up these sides, the day i do that ill probably just hang myself g lol

i been good my g i aint really been on nairaland that much lately, kinda lost interest on the forum thing, recently i just been on sites like worldofafrica.tv & notjustok.com, theyre not forum websites but they have videos and music and all that stuff and that world of africa site has some jokes naija videos on there

im not even in endz bro im still up here in west yorkshire, can't be arsed to go back to endz yet not when ive got my own free yard up here, cant be drawing different girls to my house when my mums there lol especially with naija parents you know how they be fam

yeh the wether was crazy yesterday g, like 28 degrees or something, bare chicks out showing bare skin n dat lol,was a good day still

whats wales documentary saying? have you listen to wale new album? furthermore have you listen to J Cole Mac Miller & Yeezys album yet? i aint heard none of theirs yet but ive heard Jay-z's new album, i thought it was kinda average to be honest bro, especially compared to his other album works, the way he was gassing everyone up with the commercial talking about revolutionizing this and that and bringing hip hop in a new direction i was thinking it was gonna be mad sick, but there was a few good tunes on there, the best one for me was on the run part 2 with beyonce, have you heard Jay-z new album yet?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2013
lepasharon:

Newham tongue

Word? - that used to be my stomping ground during college days. Newham College tings. My boy went to that college. Your endz is like the Brixton of East ldn(if we take Hackney out of the mix). Too many rowdy nutters. grin Newham generals, D Double E and I swear that bummy yute, Bate Hussein, is also from there. tongue

Anyway, I haven't been to dem sides since 06/07. Back in the day, mandem down there used to sag to their kneels like they've got faeces in their bum and dat. lipsrsealed
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2013
mruknaijaboy:
lol haha i cant imagine myself picking up these west yorkshire twangs that i hear up these sides, the day i do that ill probably just hang myself g lol

i been good my g i aint really been on nairaland that much lately, kinda lost interest on the forum thing, recently i just been on sites like worldofafrica.tv & notjustok.com, theyre not forum websites but they have videos and music and all that stuff and that world of africa site has some jokes naija videos on there

im not even in endz bro im still up here in west yorkshire, can't be arsed to go back to endz yet not when ive got my own free yard up here, cant be drawing different girls to my house when my mums there lol especially with naija parents you know how they be fam

yeh the wether was crazy yesterday g, like 28 degrees or something, bare chicks out showing bare skin n dat lol,was a good day still

whats wales documentary saying? have you listen to wale new album? furthermore have you listen to J Cole Mac Miller & Yeezys album yet? i aint heard none of theirs yet but ive heard Jay-z's new album, i thought it was kinda average to be honest bro, especially compared to his other album works, the way he was gassing everyone up with the commercial talking about revolutionizing this and that and bringing hip hop in a new direction i was thinking it was gonna be mad sick, but there was a few good tunes on there, the best one for me was on the run part 2 with beyonce, have you heard Jay-z new album yet?

Lmao at Yorkshire slangs. I hear that g. I think I kind of picked up the brummie slangs cos I fvcked with bare brum mandem and I still keep in touch with a lot of them on bb stil. So I'm gud when I'm out there.

Done the same thing when I was in uni. Coming to ldn was peak for me after a while but the downside is that you'll lose touch with the ldn way. Heck I moved back last year but I haven't fully integrated back into the ldn way, ldn moves kind of fast truss g. Even chirpsing chics is different now. Imagine linking a chic and chic hugging you and dat with her Bria Myles bum, and you trying to feel her massive bum. Next thing you know, she's calling man hyping on the phone that man's just trying to beat it and jam. And if not, man shouldn't be feeling her bum on d first date. U know dem ones there lool. It was peak g. Man had to apologise and put the chic on the ignore list - can't let sum chic put me on semi-permanent probation or in the friendship zone just cos I didn't know the new rules of engagement for first dates in ldn. grin You just need to be around to know what's gwaning out here.

Wale's album is heavy. Most people think it's the album of the year. I haven't listened to the full album yet, I'll buy it before the end of this week. But I rate the guy. His documentary is sick as well, inspiration stuff. I'll probably get the J.Cole album this week as well but I can't be ar.sed with Jeezy and Mac Miller. I'm not really into that trap/trappin music anymore - too old for dem things there g. Not a fan of Jay Z and I stopped listening to his albums after the Black Album. But I don't mind some of his tunes, tho. I still don't know why mandem in ldn are hyped about Hova, it seems everyone wants to be Jay Z now, tbh.

The forum is dead truss. However I don't know why I just can't fvck off the damn forum. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by lepasharon(f): 5:06am On Jul 13, 2013
shymexx:

Word? - that used to be my stomping ground during college days. Newham College tings. My boy went to that college. Your endz is like the Brixton of East ldn(if we take Hackney out of the mix). Too many rowdy nutters. grin Newham generals, D Double E and I swear that bummy yute, Bate Hussein, is also from there. tongue

Anyway, I haven't been to dem sides since 06/07. Back in the day, mandem down there used to sag to their kneels like they've got faeces in their bum and dat. lipsrsealed

Hahha newham college lol.. brixton of east ldn..lol newham aint that bad its cool nd yh we have Newham generals,griminal too
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by lepasharon(f): 5:09am On Jul 13, 2013
mruknaijaboy:

lol yeh i noticed theres bare asians in east london, but we got places like that in south london like Tooting, Balham & Putney, i sware newham is where D Double E is from right? lol, never been there before though, been to other places in east like westfield in stratford and i used to link one chick from walthamstow back in the day and i used to go to her house sometimes,

i know this might be a stupid question to ask but what country are you from? are you Nigerian? lol,im just double checking because ive met some people on here who are not Nigerian but I assumed they were because of it being Nairaland

yh stratford is the Jamspot of Newham nd yes i am Nigerian
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sarsaproko:

What part of kwara do you live?
Toto easy to get for Ilorin nau. Habatically..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Sarsaproko: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fokosobo:

Oya find something like This for me.

This is a dead thread, lets reason like adults.

Lmao.
You and your big yansh grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sarsaproko:

Lmao.
You and your big yansh grin

Reason like an adult. I didn't call you out for a child's play. Unless you want to prove me right that you are truly a kid and one of the teenagers that have ruined that thread.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Sarsaproko: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fokosobo:

Reason like an adult. I didn't call you out for a child's play. Unless you want to prove me right that you are truly a kid and one of the teenagers that have ruined that thread.

Ogbeni, you will need to travel to south africa to get yanshes like that. We are talking about regular totos here, not all these mamas with extra load yansh..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sarsaproko:

Ogbeni, you will need to travel to south africa to get yanshes like that. We are talking about regular totos here, not all these mamas with extra load yansh..

You didn't show maturity at all from the tone of your write up. I made a simple request and was expecting a Yes or No from you and not unnecessary banters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Traditional Wedding Pictures. / Is Ethiopia, The Greatest Country On The Continent / Iriji- New Yam Festival In Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.