Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration (14975 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by ocee31(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2012
No doubt what she did was wrong but my brethren is this not happening in the customs? Is this not happening in most Govt parastatals? So why is it when an igbo person does this then we call for capital punishment........ What happened to the case of farouk lawan? What happened to bankole? What happened to them so can we kindly stfu

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Well...turn by turn.

When you get there ..fix your people, this is how we roll in Nigeria.

Each tribe trying best to edge the others out...trying to be in control.

Nigeria is doomed right from birth...
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by petrov10: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2012
e] ok i lyk dis woman if u dont lyk her go nd romance hi tension lol
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by lacasa: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2012
0lumide: Nepotism!

When an Hausa man gets there and employs Hausa people, people will shout "North is trying to dominate us all"

See Nepotism coming from Igbo person from the South now, dem no go shout. If na Northerners, we'll hear "domination" islamists, terrorists, they are using it to bring in cows for the next election, they are the ones giving visas to boko haram members in Niger.

Nepotism coupled with hatred..

Southerners don't need to fear North anymore, fear our fellow southerners. North is no longer powerful. Infact the power equation is balanced.

Those Wt eyes let them read wink

SothEast and SouthSouth people αve fraud & criminality instilled in them from Birth angry
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by ismhab(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*

Does this stop me from eating Chicken tmrw?
it will never stop u from dying as a hungry man and a jobless one.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by petrov10: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2012
lacasa:

SothEast and SouthSouth people αve fraud & criminality instilled in them from Birth angry
lol says who ...u ?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2012
lacasa:

My broda..stop complaining...your people have been doing that right after the "revenge" coup. It is now the turn of South South and South East people..let them enjoy it.

Wait again for your turn.....this is the way Nigeria is wired to operate.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by petrov10: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2012
ismhab: it will never stop u from dying as a hungry man and a jobless one.
if u are hungry tell him 2 buy chicken for u nd stop being aggresive pls
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Prodigee: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2012
petrov 10: e] ok i lyk dis woman if u dont lyk her go nd romance hi tension lol
Who gives a darn wot u like! Her actions and deeds re not justifiable.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Arysexy(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Divide d damn country. He who carry cutlass never allow a cutlass wielding man to cross his back. Let senate committee on CUSTOM, NPA, NNPC, ITF, PRISONS, INEC, SON etc review the Federal character position of employement in these parastatals and let the fowl nyash open and see how hausa have murdered this country with nepotism. I wept when i did IT at NNPC Headquarters Abuja. Hausa and yoruba lingua franca were d means of communication that place and on Friday once its 12noon, work closes as the mosque inside the tower becomes another Mecca. From their prayer they go home. Who cares to ask y.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Comment removed

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by petrov10: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Prodigee: Who gives a darn wot u like! Her actions and deeds re not justifiable.
its wat we see evriwhere... Whats d fuss abt
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Prodigee: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2012
ilugunboy:

Who is this...what the hell have you just typed?
Error bro...i misquoted!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by ismhab(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
gudguy.com:
make dis hausa goats shut their dirty mouths.
Ewu igbo.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
petrov 10: prodigal iliterate

Shatttapppp......who asked for your opinion?. angry
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Prodigee: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2012
petrov 10: prodigal iliterate
U re stewpid 4 dat comment...must u quote back! Looser!
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by ujukala: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2012
*speechless*
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by petrov10: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2012
ismhab: Ewu igbo.
aboki on the loose ...bring out ur guns pls

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by ismhab(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
petrov 10: aboki on the loose ...bring out ur guns pls
we are now using rockets not gun, guns are for Ewu igbo armed robbers, period.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by snthesis(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
"committee on federal character" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
It is only when an Igbo person is involved in favoritism that it hits the news. This is a common practice everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Revolva(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
See I am shamed of this nation called nigeria Neopotism is just too much ...
Instead of the yeye woman to think of way to balance things they are keeping slots for their own state - and if you check dem they will be the first to sit in front of church n mosque-
Shame to a nation called Nigeria- imagine jonathan mama get 40 slots na wa o
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Chidelis(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
noskeybaba: When the north dominates the millitary, nobody complains. Now we are returning the favour, they are hating... Eeediaaaats!
Gbam!
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by lafuria1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
i have no problem with the woman, what she is doing is happening everywhere in the country, it has become an acceptable norm because pple put pressure on the head to employ the kins and kith. what i just hate is how people defend and critize. you insult and critizse an action, say it is mediocrity, shouting that people should be employed base on merit but wen the system u critize finally favours you, u start to defend it.

i always tell people you will know the true nature of a group of people wen u give them power. when u havent been given power, its easy to shout and critize..
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Subtext: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva: It is only when an Igbo person is involved in favoritism that it hits the news. This is a common practice everywhere.

Thank you o jare. See stupib ignorant people making noise everywhere. FIRS recently did a recruitment no one was aware of. Even staff as senior as ADs as long as they were not from the North were unaware. Over 1200 people were recruited withoutany advert placement and over 70% are hausa speaking. NOBODY complained. Only when it is igbo, you start hearing noise.

By the way, I'm not Ibo believe it or not, but I hate marginalization of any kind.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by funshybam(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
........and some people will die running
.........GET JOB OR DIE RUNNING.............
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by samkoro: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
The poster is an amala eating animmmaaal ! His amala brain did not think about protesting while the north and the west dominated customs,immigration and millitary for decades. Is it not amala people that thought and graduated Nigerians in tribalism and nepotism.This post lacks credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by danny301: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*

Does this stop me from eating Chicken tmrw?

Is life all about eating of chicken?.... What happens after you finish eating that ur chicken?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Begin Skills Acquisition Program In 18 States / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development / Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.